About this discussion

Pune...which colleges to apply...

hiya ppl, After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year. I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 146 of 426   
Digital Says
Dude its easy for IIM to change courses first of all its a PGDM plus they conduct their own exams and stuff.. when we talk about universities we have to see that amount of colleges affliated to them and then the number of the students..but yea i agree that they should update the course every year or atleast in two years and not every 5 years but i am sure there are small revisions too

That's my point. It is ten times better to do PGDM than doing Uni. MBA. PGDM placement record is much better than MBA.

Which MIT.. MIT is not the best when you talk about placements othewise i guess its decent

Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad
k.krish Says
Dude you're mistaken. Sit is in vadgaon. Mit you're talking abt is in kothrud. They do have operations. Also they have Pune university degree course named MBA. Plz enquire once again.

so is it ok to take admission at mit dis year or can i wait for next or for upes dis year...
can u tell me abt d placement of upes & mit...
thanx for ur useful information...

so is it ok to take admission at mit dis year or can i wait for next or for upes dis year...
can u tell me abt d placement of upes & mit...
thanx for ur useful information...

so take admission at mit is good or bad may i take admission or not or have to wait for upes or for next year

FYI: syllabus was revised in 2009.

FYI: Both Indira and MIT were able to place students way more than 10%. Assuming your math skills 1 year is donkey's year so you better calculate the difference between 10% and 60%(approx.).

i think it's true
i hav also heard same about pvt colleges
but what we can do ? how can every body study in pumba ?
m looking for mumbai
hey do you have any idea about the fees for MITSOM?which college is better indira or mit?
also i have another query,in indira college is it necessary to take their hostel?

Indira is ranked better so yea its better...see Interim_MBA/MMS-2010 for fees information
Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad

hey do you have any idea about the fees for MITSOM?which college is better indira or mit?
also i have another query,in indira college is it necessary to take their hostel?

Hi friends I am a B.E. Automobile fprm Mumbai university.

My Mh Cest score is 126 can any 1 help me which are the possible and better colleges in Pune to select for MMS

pune university gives MBA & not MMS...
mumbai university awards MMS...

Hi friends I am a B.E. Automobile fprm Mumbai university.

My Mh Cest score is 126 can any 1 help me which are the possible and better colleges in Pune to select for MMS

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1286 people follow this discussion.