SHOW

Pune...which colleges to apply...

hiya ppl, After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year. I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was...

Hi...... People please provide me with your honest answers.. I do need it... because m gonna spend all my savings from my current job in pursuing MBA from a good college so that I can get a better package from the current one... is PIBM a  gud college?

Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2015-2016)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience.

Admissions are also open for PGDM 2015-17

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
plz suggest me about IMED Pune... How is the placement?
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

which is better iiebm pune or mitsom pune ?

which is better iiebm pune or mitsom pune ?

I am having CMAT score 108 under SC category. I am a B.Tech graduate with 65% in the year 2013. Please advice me some good college.

Hello fellas....M from pune...I am a resident of magarpatta city...Wanna b frnds??mg

hieee i have been alloted indsearch institue in pune is it a good institue os should i wait for second cap roundplzzz help i have to reserve my seat in 2 days

who all going for sinhgad vadgaon (SIOM) camous this year ??
  • Ex-SIOMITE here.. 25 Jul '13.
my frnd's cmat score is 148 ..any idea which colleges in pune he might stand a chance in ?

Hey guyss plz give some feedback about pibm.. pune institute of business and management.

12 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
A lot of people asked,but I guess no one in this forum knows much about IIMS,Pune.
hi....i have a score of 158...which colleges should i apply for?

hey can anyone guide me with ASM's group of colleges IBMR, IIBR, IMCOST , CIST, etc.. how are these colleges for MBA and are they worth? i have read few complaints regarding these colleges.....Please help
  • 1 Like  
  • same que arises from my side... 14 May.
How is PICT-STM?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1281 people follow this discussion.