SHOW

probationary officers test aspirants

hi guys Let us keep this thread for discussion about online application to probationary officers exams of banks like SBI, Corporation Bank etc. So what about carrying discussions about BPO tests model papers etc here in this thread? :gr...
People,

We will have to close this thread because it is reaching 1000 pages and it becomes quite a resource on the system whenever it is loaded. So closing this thread and we have a new one for this season here - http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/50438-probationary-officers-test-aspirants-feb.html#post1900582

Sorry for the trouble but please continue on thenew thread.

Cheers and best of luck!

Rohit
  • 7 Likes  
I am not an MBA, hence; I have to use my brains.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
I have one query relating to Bank PO.
I graduated from Delhi University in August 2008 and after that gave various exams for MBA. Though I got admissions in various MAT affiliated colleges, but my aim was to get into top B-Schools. I tried for various clerical jobs in banks and got job in State bank of patiala as clerk but did not join as the salary was very less. Presently I am working in Delhi High COurt as a clerk and earning somwhere near 15000 per month. I still do not know whether not joining State bank of patiala was a mistake or not. I desperatly wanted to join it but parents suggested that i should go for clerical job in delhi high court as pay is still respect.
I do not have any other qualifications except a computer diploma from NIIT. My tryst with PO exams is very poor as I have till date cleared only one PO exam i.e. ICICI:shocked::shocked: but i am not hopeful about gd/pi. Allahabad bank also seems out of focus as at present i am down with soar throat and bad health. I somtime feel that even if I clear entrace exam of PO, still I am at loss in comparison to other students and may not get selected as I have no additional qualification. Engineers have professional qualification and I have just graduation with 70 %. Am I losing out completely due to poor qualifications.
Really disappointed kindly guide.
Thanks in advance.

has no body time to guide and bring me out of this dilemma.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions 2015-2016 Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie! The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More

You can check out the brochure attached for any further information!

Download Brochure
Hey all,

Does any one got SBI ASSOCIATE bank PO admit card?
One important thing to ask does SBI upload the ADMIT CARD on the site, please reply.

Thanks a lot in advance.
What documents are required to be sent for Punjab & sind bank PO exam....??
Also as the last date is near....i hv no other option but to send it thru courier....will it get rejected....someone help...

well yaar u should have send the application a couple of days back.....u cant rely on indian postal service...can u?
khair ab u can do I thing......dont kno hw much it is feasible....
u can send the courier to a frnd in mumbai ASAP...and tell him to post this letter in that post box personally...I did ths for one of my exam in recent past...its worth a try....my application was accepted on the last day...
go for it...
  • 2 Likes  
san.rahul99 Says
puys sorry for re-quoting my query but its urgent...pls anyone reply asap as i need to send the form right here right now...

From my experience:
If written is there then if we sent document without attested from gazated officer else we do self attested then the form is not rejected. They will check it in interview time(If they ask for attested but not specified clearly said it to attested from gazatted officer)...................

But if it is direct interview then gazatted officer attested is must(If they ask for attested)...............
manoj8224 Says
is it necessary to have 55 aggregate for SBI PO? I have secured 67% in last year BE and 55.4% aggregate in BE :splat::splat:, so does I eligible for PO exam?

its always aggregate dude...for all the semesteres/years subjects....
puys a quick query for Punjab & Sind Bank PO application...
Do we need to send an attested copy of our 10th, 12th and graduation marksheets or just normal photocopy will do...???

puys sorry for re-quoting my query but its urgent...pls anyone reply asap as i need to send the form right here right now...
  • 1 Like  
is it necessary to have 55 aggregate for SBI PO? I have secured 67% in last year BE and 55.4% aggregate in BE :splat::splat:, so does I eligible for PO exam?
jaimadhav Says
Kindly someone answer this plz....

yaa absolutely......
  • 1 Like  
Hey Puys,
The objective paper of Allahabad Bank P.O is 3 hrs and descriptive is 1.5 hours na???So total 4hrs 30 min na???Rite???

Kindly someone answer this plz....
puys a quick query for Punjab & Sind Bank PO application...
Do we need to send an attested copy of our 10th, 12th and graduation marksheets or just normal photocopy will do...???
I have no idea of ezfunda....so no comment on it. I know one thing without giving pratice test every day.....to crack PO is not easy......No Coaching or course is going to help.........also running behind n number of books is waste of time.....So stick to one.........And go deep into it............I know,I met and here by confirm BSC publication has produced lot of PO,Clerk..............I am fan of BSC also I know only BSC.....as it fulfill my requirements............
Friends 4-5 failure does not mean.....Ur book has pblm......It means u r lacking
practice.............Try to get Math >35/50 ; Reasoning >55/75 ; Eng: 35/50 after negative marking......................
Remeber: ONLY PRACTICE MAKES YOU PERFECT..........For Practice you need time.Donot waste your time..............Stick in any one.........and keep patience................also Now I am IT officer and hereby confirm loudly.....BSC and PD you made my life..........I Love you :)

Ravi Bhai aap to senti ho gaye yaar PD aur BSC ke liye..Indeed they are the building block study materials for success in any PO but it lot depends upon you as a person how u study and derive from it..
Can u give some examples of Current affair questions??

Pls reply..................
Thanks in advance...................

like which indian recently got Grammy award?
for which song?

what is your veiw on SRK and Shiv sana issuse?

and some GA questios like

tell me name of all fundamental rights?
J&K; have status of Special state what is that and which section of constitutionthis kind of power?
  • 1 Like  
If you want to know what a man's like take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals
@ ravikant,
yup u r right,i also got selected as a PO in central bank of india and its just coz of PD and BSC publication.....i too love PD a lot..its more than enough for PO bt read it with full concentration and read atleast 4 months PD before appearing for ny PO xam

I have no idea of ezfunda....so no comment on it. I know one thing without giving pratice test every day.....to crack PO is not easy......No Coaching or course is going to help.........also running behind n number of books is waste of time.....So stick to one.........And go deep into it............I know,I met and here by confirm BSC publication has produced lot of PO,Clerk..............I am fan of BSC also I know only BSC.....as it fulfill my requirements............
Friends 4-5 failure does not mean.....Ur book has pblm......It means u r lacking
practice.............Try to get Math >35/50 ; Reasoning >55/75 ; Eng: 35/50 after negative marking......................
Remeber: ONLY PRACTICE MAKES YOU PERFECT..........For Practice you need time.Donot waste your time..............Stick in any one.........and keep patience................also Now I am IT officer and hereby confirm loudly.....BSC and PD you made my life..........I Love you :)

I agree with u guys....Its very easy to say that this book is not good or that book is not good...the point is select a book which best suits u....
1-2 good book will suffice....if u know something very well then why the hell u wud waste time on doing that thing again and again....
u should spend time on that thing in which u lack...u make ur quant and reasoning very good bt unable to perform in GK...then whats the point...??

u will get material of all sorts bt why dug deep into something which will fetch u less return...rather make a good strategy and work accordingly....
kam bhi padoge bt sincerely padoge toh bhi u can clear the cut offs....
  • 2 Likes  
Plz help .Can someone who got Allahabad bank admit card take a little pain and shortly describe the main & important points + some descriptive sample questions which are in the booklet ? I didnt got the admit card and taking printout online.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

888 people follow this discussion.