Prepare with FMS 100 Percentiler

Dear FMS aspirants As FMS exam is around, we are starting this thread for answering entrance exam related queries. You can ask your questions directly from topper of last year exam (maxpadaku). We also have, on board, other toppers to handle ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 12   
  • 1 Like  
wana crack fms Says
guys.....paper ne to baja di........maths was the section that screwd my complete paper.........65 attemts only.......wasted a lot of time in qa.........rest 3 sections were cool....i think accuracy is good but attemts are very less.......i lost it....

dont worry cut-offs are like to be low this time
hope for the best
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

wrong post

guys.....paper ne to baja di........maths was the section that screwd my complete paper.........65 attemts only.......wasted a lot of time in qa.........rest 3 sections were cool....i think accuracy is good but attemts are very less.......i lost it....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
shit man............. could not do wellll
only 87 attemptsssssssss and that too in verbally focussed

yeh to hath se pakka gaya yaaron

good newwwsssssss m freeeee now.

i think u can make it if ur accuracy isnt dat bad....cut offs shud be around 250-280 i guess...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
shit man............. could not do wellll
only 87 attemptsssssssss and that too in verbally focussed

yeh to hath se pakka gaya yaaron

good newwwsssssss m freeeee now.

whewwwwwwwwwwwwww...wat an xam.....i had a headache by the end of it...have attempted 98 ques..wnder hw many f them r correct...all the best for your results evrybody....

AFTER ALL THE XAMS I HAD TO TAKE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS,
I AM FINALLY a free man now

LOOKING at the paper, one can gauage the quality of fms...really xcited to be a aprt f it if possible ......
target FMS :snipersm:

FMS...here we come..! =)

All the best everyone 4 fms

FMS has uploaded (size 1.21 MB), for the first time, a copy of "Instructions to the Candidates" for the benefit of all candidates who may not have received their Admission Ticket till now. http://www.fms.edu/downloads/FMS%20E...structions.pdf.
All eligible candidates, listed in the Website's lists can report to their respective Test Centres by 12 noon tomorrow to receive a Duplicate Admission Ticket, after producing ID proof and a Copy of the same Photograph that had been used in their Application/Admission Tickets. They will get the Duplicate Admission Ticket (Centre's Copy) on the spot. However, they will not get any copy of "Instruction to the Candidate" that had already been mailed alongwith the Admission Ticket (Student's Copy) to their respective Addresses.
The candidates who have not received their Admission Ticket till now would do well to go through the "Instruction" so that they are clear about the Do's and Don'ts of FMS Entrance Test that is being held in 82 different Centres all over India. 49,000+ candidates (with 76,000+ applications for both the full-time programmes of 208 seats) will be appearing in the Test.

:angel:Wish You All The Best For FMS

All the best everybody.......

hi max,

are gk qns a sure thing to appear?? wat abt the prev yrs?? ::

i dont think that gk qns wud appear. It hasnt come last as well.

Akk the best everyone

hi max,

are gk qns a sure thing to appear?? wat abt the prev yrs?? ::

P.L. LEO Says
sir can u please tell me how many correct attempts would fetch 50%ile in EU considering 35 questions like last year

Please read previos threads written by me.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

69 people follow this discussion.