PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets : ICICI Bank alongwith NISM

ICICI Bank has partnered with National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) to launch Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). The programme aims to create professionals such as Treasury dealers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Institut...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 76   

Hello Puys, I have also been selected... I am from Delhi...We are supposed to report on 25th June.... I have to plan my travel... shud i reach 24th night or 25th morning is ok? Is it OK if we report around lunch time on 25th? Seniors - pls guide...

• 6 Comments
  • Selected from kolkata.my no is 8584078949.i m in whatsap .... 29 May.
djha
Dheeraj Jha @djha 9

Selected from kolkata.my no is 8584078949.i m in whatsap too.working with icici bank only.

Hello everyone..What will be the take home salary after joining ICICI?Any other perks?

what kind of questions should i practice for the next year's exam?? plzzz give some info..

• written is a walk in the park.. basic Maths and english s.... 29 Apr.
  • @vishnugvarrier Thanks.. 30 Apr.
vishnugvarrier
@vishnugvarrier 5

written is a walk in the park.. basic Maths and english some financial questions thats it. BASIC MATH AND ENGLISH !

what is the issue with them in posting selected candidates list on their portal?

did anyone got mail in last two days?? any latest updates pls! anybody got selected form hyd??

• 11 Comments
  • I have been selected from kolkata.my no is 8584078949.sam.... 29 May.
djha
Dheeraj Jha @djha 9

I have been selected from kolkata.my no is 8584078949.same is the whatsap contact no also

Now that the results are out as so believed,What other alternatives do we have .

1) how about doing PGPSM from NISM directly ourself.

2) How are placements and range of package the students get upon completion.

3) What more options we have to fulfill our appetite for core finance roles and treasury jobs.

Please let us discuss

• Pgpsm from nism directly ain't good enough.. Average ctc .... 05 Apr.
2013IsMine
black dog @2013IsMine 2,366

Pgpsm from nism directly ain't good enough.. Average ctc is just around 5lpa 

can any body tell me how many got selected from chennai???

• 7 Comments
  • No, m a mech engg.. 13 Apr.
  • que were regarding economy.... 13 Apr.
ankita952
@ankita952 4

No, m a mech engg.

ankita952
@ankita952 4

que were regarding economy...

Called them today , He is saying the results are already out and mails are sent to shortlisted candidate . Upon request he also said ,you can call on Monday and voice out your candidate no and confirm the same . 

• 3 Comments
  • So, in the forum only 2 candidates have been selected........ 04 Apr.
  • Just called them .. yes the results are already out ... o.... 04 Apr.
ashismohanty
Ashis Mohanty @ashismohanty 3

So, in the forum only 2 candidates have been selected.... rest 18-20 are not in pagalguy !!!

ashismohanty
Ashis Mohanty @ashismohanty 3

Just called them .. yes the results are already out ... only shortlisted candidates have received calls and mails

Not sure why so much ambiguity on results .

Post 1 : Yesterday HR out rightly rejected that the results were out inspite of few have already confirm they got the mail

Post 2: Yes the results are out but in phase ,mails will be sent till monday or can voice out the candidate number and know your result

Post 3: Results are out for sure yesterday no more mails 

No information on website about the results at all .

I understand and appreciate  their privacy policy about result but it should be much more organised .

• 1 Like  

Guys the latest update I got from the HR guy is that results are out and selected candidates have received mails yesterday itself.. So no more mails will be there.. He was pretty sure this time.. Anyone can call and confirm.. The number is same as mentioned here! 02239858010

• 1 Like   8 Comments
  • however window is very small. 03 Apr.
  • I agree with you @drosarioca. 03 Apr.
Meri Ashiqui ab tum hi ho!..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

324 people follow this discussion.