Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets : ICICI Bank alongwith NISM

ICICI Bank has partnered with National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) to launch Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). The programme aims to create professionals such as Treasury dealers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Institut...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 68   

Could anyone guide us on question type ? How to prepare for the written exam ? Thanks in advance .

Change is law of life...

Received an e-mail from ICICI today to book slot for entrance exam. But the given page is not accepting the login credentials. Any one else facing the same problem?

• 6 Comments
  • yes me also facing the same difficulty..... 1d.
Harikrishnan.T
Harikrishnan T @Harikrishnan.T 3

yes me also facing the same difficulty....

Those who applied to the programme..what are your profiles or background? 

• 3 Comments
  • A mix of IT and banking experience!.. You know about mark.... 3d.
  • me too from I.T backround. 2d.
Meri Ashiqui ab tum hi ho!..
2013IsMine
black dog @2013IsMine 2,259

A mix of IT and banking experience!.. You know about markets?.. That's what matters! 

sachinunki23
@sachinunki23 1

me too from I.T backround

Hi Everyone, can anybody suggest me what kind of questions are coming in written exam or any previous year question papers if u have then plz let me know.... 

• 5 Comments
  • Its like follow the ICICI PO Syllabus pattern for 3 secti.... 5d.
  • ok. 5d.
sachinunki23
@sachinunki23 1

Its like follow the ICICI PO Syllabus pattern for 3 sections rest financial markets you can just go through news papers 

When does the academic session begins...

• June. 21 Feb.

Any One Receive Written Exam Mail ??

• 30 Comments
  • booking slot availbl 4 mumbai is already full and now i m.... 2d.
  • Anyone have Exam on Tomorrow ??. 2d.
desaihardik9
@desaihardik9

booking slot availbl 4 mumbai is already full and now i m gettin invitation, which is of no use

erahsankhan
@erahsankhan 2

Anyone have Exam on Tomorrow ??

I'm from IT background with 3 Years and 3 months Exp. Am I eligible to apply and what are the chances for me..

Can anyone suggest

• 4 Comments
  • yes. 7d.
  • @11dapgamlan91 no :disappointed:. 7d.

Hello friends, I've appeared for ICICI po test on 30th Jan 2014. While I'm writing  the exam I had faced few technical problems. For the first three sections timer was available on screen for alerting me. But for next two sections It stopped working and I couldn't get a chance to analyze time. So I had asked the observer and he told me that irrespective of timer, Your answers will be considered within the mentioned time automatically. Has anyone experienced this kind of problem before?? and Whatever the observer told me is that true??

Waiting for your response guys..

• 5 Comments
  • 2 hours. 20 Feb.
  • Thanks for replying. Is the pattern if the exam is like CAT?. 21 Feb.
Wish25
Vishal @Wish25

Thanks for replying. Is the pattern if the exam is like CAT?

Has anyone applied for this course and got the written exam date..

Hello folks...! its my first post here...nd I have a couple of queries...i wud really appreciate if neone can throw sum light on it...I am working as a BRANCH MANAGER in a nationalized bank as a Scale I officer...with an experience of almost 2 years and 7 months as on date...i have already applied fr the icici nism course bt i hv a dilema would i be eligible for shortlitng lookng at my experience secondly is it worth applyng for the course...coz i am lookng for a better payng job....!

• 1 Like   4 Comments
  • I am not sure about the shortlisting process.Since you al.... 08 Feb.
  • thnx brothr...ur advice does clear a lot of doubts abt d .... 10 Feb.
rockytombraider
Rocky @rockytombraider

I am not sure about the shortlisting process.Since you already applied ,may be you can write a mail to the ICICI & ask about the same.They should tell you if you are shortlisted or not or whether the process is yet to begin. @ CTC:sorry i have no idea about that but i have a suggestion for you.Say you  get selected into this ICICI program,you can ask them about the salary structure breakup before you decide to join ICICI.At that time they will be obliged to disclose the details to you.

jassiunplugged
JASPREET SINGH @jassiunplugged 1

thnx brothr...ur advice does clear a lot of doubts abt d CTC thng...rest abt d shortlistng process i guess i wud rathr wai instead of mailing dem...i feel its bettr dat way..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

261 people follow this discussion.