About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Pallavi Purani @puri.pallavi

Tags

PoH Season III

For quiet sometime now I have been sunk deep in work yet the thought of starting another season has been with me always. This thread has undoubtedly given me moments of introspection, silent tears, whimsical joys and more over a friend indeed...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 268 of 455   
WISH YOU ALL PUYS A VERY HAPPY DIWALI

REGARDS
BHARADWAJ
  • 10 Likes  
Bharadwaj D Ryaka | PGP 2012-2014 | IIM Trichy
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

happy diwali to everyone...enjoy to fullest and kill the cat..........so from next year we all celebrate our diwali in IIM

• 9 Likes  
SBT-2012 VC|| one last hurray
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
26th October
Your most remembered Diwali memory(good/bad or anything).
  • 14 Likes  

Wishing everyone of you here a very very happy diwali..

@mayank- congrats mate

• 11 Likes  
Congrats to your bro, wonderful family you have Aur tumhara kab fix hone wala hai Ek blog post laga de :p

Happy Diwali to all at POH

Thanx buddy...and abhi kahan se mera fix ho jayega, 4-5 saal baad hi kuch hoga

Let's see...abhi to na post graduation degree hai and na hi badiya job :-(:-( but still working hard and also enjoying for my brother

And yup will try to post a blog

Thank you all of you for congratulating my bro and my family:thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Happy Diwali to all my friends...Kripya patakhe jalana na bhule..Bum Patakhe hi diwali ki pehchan hai..:) enjoy and have a blast :):)
  • 10 Likes  
Yup..There is some great news from my side;);)..My brother has found his for his life...Just 2 days back, my parents told the girl's family that it's 'Yes' from our side. My brother is working in an IT company and the girl is a teacher in a school(in that school only in which I have studied)..But yes, dates for the engagement and marriage is yet to be finalised...Most probably, it will happen next year.

Happy Diwali in advance:w00t::w00t::w00t: and just pray that everything goes fine for us in the coming months:-P:-P

congrats bro....
happy diwali to all of u
  • 9 Likes  
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
mayank malik Says
Yup..There is some great news from my side;);)..My brother has found his

Congrats to your bro, wonderful family you have Aur tumhara kab fix hone wala hai Ek blog post laga de :p

Happy Diwali to all at POH
  • 11 Likes  
Yup..There is some great news from my side;);)..My brother has found his for his life...Just 2 days back, my parents told the girl's family that it's 'Yes' from our side. My brother is working in an IT company and the girl is a teacher in a school(in that school only in which I have studied)..But yes, dates for the engagement and marriage is yet to be finalised...Most probably, it will happen next year.

And now , it's time for a rocking party I told my friends and they were saying to party hard this Diwali:cheers:. Not giving CAT this year, so will stay away from studies for this week only.

Happy Diwali in advance:w00t::w00t::w00t: and just pray that everything goes fine for us in the coming months:-P:-P

Congrats to your brother and his mayank Wish them the very best
And Happy Diwali to you too
  • 12 Likes  
Aaj Ka Sawal-24-10-2011
what is the one thing which people don't know about you...but you want them tell about this......this can be anything...related to your mind...or my weak point...about a relationship...or about an old wound...anything which you want people should know and understand because you are not able to speak that up....

p.s.-please ignore if this question has been asked already....as now exam season is going on...but i am done with my cat so i will try to keep this thread ticking....

And now , it's time for a rocking party I told my friends and they were saying to party hard this Diwali:cheers:. Not giving CAT this year, so will stay away from studies for this week only.

• 19 Likes  
Aaj Ka Sawal-24-10-2011
what is the one thing which people don't know about you...but you want them tell about this......this can be anything...related to your mind...or my weak point...about a relationship...or about an old wound...anything which you want people should know and understand because you are not able to speak that up....

p.s.-please ignore if this question has been asked already....as now exam season is going on...but i am done with my cat so i will try to keep this thread ticking....

For a change, iss baar Diwali pe bhaang peeyenge.

Don't know why, par iss baar Diwali DI jitni boring lag rahi hai, yaar...

I don't think this time I have any plans for Diwali.(this I say on every Diwali)
But I have my CAT on 28. Isliye LR toh yahi kehti hai "Ab toh padh le, naamaacool"...

AT
  • 12 Likes  
The only disability in life is a bad attitude. Get rid of it!
Aaj Ka Sawal-24-10-2011

Hmm..bought a sony cybershot yesterday , no one knew about this here.

Jokes apart,3 long seasons with POH, have shared many many things, was a bit reluctant in 1st season, but opened up in 2nd and 3rd...and have shared almost everything shareable
  • 12 Likes  
Aaj ka Sawal (23th oct 2011).
Diwali coming up........any special plans???

Just came back from China after enoying lot of fireworks there with my Chinese Friends colleagues planning to get apparel from mall for myself and for my sis on D-day
For all puys and Pa(gals) have safe and happy diwali!! Enjoy the burst of crackers ,sweetness of sweets from your relatives,freinds etc.
Wish you all very HAppy and prosperous Diwali!!
  • 13 Likes  
Aaj Ka Sawal-24-10-2011

• 10 Likes  
SBT-2012 VC|| one last hurray

taking a break from studies, special
  • 9 Likes  

I'd be working DIWALI night .. So my only plan is to call up everybody after 09:00pm so that I can catch them enjoying themselves
  • 14 Likes  
ting ling ling ting ting ling ling

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

309 people follow this discussion.