About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Pallavi Purani @puri.pallavi

Tags

PoH Season III

For quiet sometime now I have been sunk deep in work yet the thought of starting another season has been with me always. This thread has undoubtedly given me moments of introspection, silent tears, whimsical joys and more over a friend indeed...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 268 of 683   

Question for 31st December 2011:

How, and where are you going to celebrate New Year 2012 eve? And with whom (This part is optional )

New year eve is kinda Over....but still.....yeah no parties!!...bahut thand hai bahar:grin:...seriosuly no....last 2 years my books have been lucky....found an honest companion in me....but ya tonight...a great mix of studies...and watching journey in World Cup 2011.....n Offcourse THE FINAL....India's Memorable Win ...rejoiced every moment of that glory....and still i had the same proud feeling....and still after 8 months also....after watching those happy scenes....yuvraj crying....bhajji emotional....saching lifted by fellow team mates....(for better effect:biggrin:)...."mere rongte khade ho gaye iss baar bhi"............No Party can beat this
  • 13 Likes  
SIMSREE || MMS 2013-15
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

:w00t::w00t: 1st question in 2012

Who is your favourite Moderator/Administrator on PG and why?

repeated question http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pursuit-of-happiness-25037440

Happy new year to all

• 14 Likes  
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

• 18 Likes  
I wish all puys a wonderful new year filled with abundance of joy and treasured moments. May 2012 be your best year yet!
  • 14 Likes  
IMT NAGPUR 2014-2016 

question for 31st december 2011:
how, and where are you going to celebrate new year 2012 eve? And with whom (this part is optional )

i will go pagalguy.com and celibrate with all mads of pagalguy
  • 15 Likes  
I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I am too busy in loving people who love me.

Question for 31st December 2011:

How, and where are you going to celebrate New Year 2012 eve? And with whom (This part is optional )

The Day is similar to any other days ..
But today i tried to be more with parents had some chitchats,laugh and more of Fun :)

And now since saab soo gaye i am back to PG and my work

EDIT: Better yahi edit karke Wish kardu ... not to waste one post :p
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO ALL \m/
  • 13 Likes  
NITIE, PGDIM-20 Batch 2013-2015

akele hi:sneaky: koi ni here is another set while iwas at Beijing!:)

• 12 Likes  
New year resolution-dont plan anything in advance..take things as they come...

Spending last day of 2011-nothing special...will have dinner,surf tv channels..if find anything interesting or worth watching will watch it till i get sleepy..and then switch off the TV and finally get up on a brand New 2012....
  • 15 Likes  
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" – St. Augustine
HERE COMES THE LAST QUESTION OF THIS YEAR ...
SHARE YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

I don't make resolutions for the whole year. I make resolution everyday and finish it before day is over. HaHaHa...
I am not going to celibrate new year with exuberance.
Reason - I treat every day equally whether it is 1st day of the year or last or any other day.
SO CHEER EVERY MOMENT :cheers::cheers::cheers::clap::cheers::cheers::cheers:
  • 14 Likes  
I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I am too busy in loving people who love me.
akhil tiwari Says
Bhai, aapki ko yeh message forward kiya maine, and she said abhi uski colourful life, black and white banaati hun.

Dost dost naaaa raha , pyar pyar naaa raha , zindagi hume tera aitbaar naaaaa raha :-(:-(

Koi nahi bhai GUM mei 2 bottle aur sahi :cheers::cheers::cheers:

PS : sorry for spam !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and your family !! enjoy but in limit
  • 14 Likes  
www.facebook.com/studyiq 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

309 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events