About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@terminator4u

Tags

Pillai's Institute of Management Studies (PIMSR) 2010-12 Batch Admission Queries.

Hello all, I am starting this thread to solve your all doubts regarding taking admissions to Pillai's (PIMSR) If you have any queries regarding Pillai's ,start posting and I will answer them ::
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 5 of 7   
this comes to my surprise...Pillai has got max salary of 22 lacs in 2009...
even sydenham has max of 12 lacs..Is this true...I got this info from college website's mandatory disclosure...
seniors what say...
http://www.pimsr.ac.in/Mandatory_Disclosure_PIMSR.pdf

As the highest package was Rs.22 Lakhs & the average was Rs.4 lakhs, it seems that majority of the placed students got a package of Rs.3.4-3.5 lakhs....But still, the figure seems to be quite good considering that better-rated colleges like Agnels, Vivekanand & ADMIMS can't boast of such figures...Hope it's true!...But can anyone tell about the total no. of students placed(in % terms)?

what happen to Terminator4u?? y he is not replyin?

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

:-(Hi frnz, I would like to ask some doubts.

My score-133/240
rank-6181,
Amravati universty,
Open category
2 years work ex in an MNC,,

So wich college would better to look out for??
I know I would not be able to get in top colleges, still tell me the new colleges wich r realy gearing up for the good placements and good facultie from Pune or Mumbai only...
I dont wnt 2 spen any more years in preparing for MBA, would lioke to get admissin this year only.

Also tell me whther 2 years work ex would benefit in campus placements..??

17sagar1 Says
hey i m getting admission to pillai for PGDM (IB) should i go for that plllzzz rply soon

this comes to my surprise...Pillai has got max salary of 22 lacs in 2009...
even sydenham has max of 12 lacs..Is this true...I got this info from college website's mandatory disclosure...
seniors what say...
http://www.pimsr.ac.in/Mandatory_Disclosure_PIMSR.pdf

hey i m getting admission to pillai for PGDM (IB) should i go for that plllzzz rply soon

Hi! Puys, My cet score is 123. And state gen. merit no is 8797.. Can i expect dis col?

Does Pimsr Panvel and Pimsr Rasayani share d same placement cell....???

yes ..satisfied.:-)

Panvel PIMSR is anytime better than Rasayani in terms of infrastructure and faculty..I hope I cleared your doubt.

• 1 Like  

yess????
Is Rasayani Pimsr better then PAnvel Pimsr......
Dude i am tense abt col thts y i am askin question..i hope i m not irritatin u...

You will get it..but not in the 1st or 2nd round. You have to wait till 3rd or 4th round..

Hi there
I am working executive at the post of Asst Maneger in Marketing department.
This time my total score is 133 / 240.
PLease suggest about the Pillai.
Will I get Admission.

Regards
Gaurav

yes.. All the discussion is abt Panvel PIMSR and not Rasayani

Is rasayani Pimsr is better then panvel Pimsr??......i hope ur previous reply was for panvel campus not rasayani bcoz i m thinkin of joinin panvel Pimsr

Check out 1st page of the topic...I have already replied your query...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

40 people follow this discussion.