SHOW

Pillai's Institute of Management Studies (PIMSR) 2010-12 Batch Admission Queries.

Hello all, I am starting this thread to solve your all doubts regarding taking admissions to Pillai's (PIMSR) If you have any queries regarding Pillai's ,start posting and I will answer them ::

hi friends..  kindly advise me on which one is better between pillai's and bharti vidyapeeth for mms course .. and how is the placements of both the colleges ??

• pillais. 29 Aug.
hi frnds,

I have heard that the MMS program at pillais is NBA approved...is it same as AICTE approved...will placements be hampered in anyway?????

also plz let me know if a person gets a MASTERS degree for the mumbai university or if the college provides a certificate as it is NBA approved...

thanks,
niket
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Dear friends,
Kindly advise me know the selection of college an how is lala lajpat colloge is? how is its placement.

• Lala average placemnts . BTW what is your score.???. 16 Jun.
rajsingh0005
raj singh @rajsingh0005 2

Lala average placemnts . BTW what is your score.???

Dear All,

Kindly advise how is Pillai's Institute of Management Studies, Panvel for Human Resources ?

Also advise how is SIES for HR ?

What about the placments of HR in both the colleges ?

Looking out for different colleges and their reviews.

• First of all both of them are not good for HR . Secondly .... 16 Jun.
rajsingh0005

First of all both of them are not good for HR . Secondly SIES is good for Marketing. Thirdly whats your score????

@poohki:Both are on same level when it comes to pharma management(better u go for general specialization as both the college wont provide u placement opportunity for pharma/ bio tech) .. but in general pillai has the upper hand..

@pvkunder: i have replied to ur message.i hope it wud help u .

@shobha :1-thakur 2- pillai 3-bharti

One suggestion to all of u -->Instead of doing mms from avg col,try for pgdm in top col as placement r same.
how is the placement of pillai colg......
  • Avg will be about 2-2.5 L.. 16 Jun.
whether pillai's college is at par to bharti vidyapeeth, thakur college for mms/mba or it is better than other college?
plz rly...
  • All of them stand at same level.. 16 Jun.
which 1 is better dypatil or pimsr in placement n ranking point f view for pharma management???plz reply frndz
m aspiring for pharma managmnt pgdm...which college is better dypatil or pimsr........plz reply m confused....dis yr pimsr started biotech n pharma management...howz d pimsr placement fr biotech management:)
  • You yourself wrote "dis yr pimsr started biotech n pha.... 16 Jun.
rajsingh0005

You yourself wrote  

"dis yr pimsr started biotech n pharma management"   So how can anyone know the PLACEMENTS that tooo now.

My dear their is no previous track record of the Course from PIMSR.

hi i want to know the placement of pillai college navi mumbai panvel i have
taken admission is college nice in placement because their is 180 seats of mms i think there is some placement issue please help me out

If you have taken admission let me know how much are we supposed to pay and also the documents required!!!
  • Dude there are 120 seats for MMS and 60 seats for PGDM. .... 16 Jun.
rajsingh0005

Dude there are 120 seats for MMS and 60 seats for PGDM. 

What placement issue are you talking about?? Elaborate.:)

taken admission is college nice in placement because their is 180 seats of mms i think there is some placement issue please help me out

No idea whether if there is a placement issue going on in the college!!!!
but let me tell you one thing my friend, no colleges can guarantee you placements you have to work hard for the job interview.
ATB!!
Go for Pillai.. u may also get better college but in 3rd round
Preeti Dhepe Says
hey my cet score is 109 & my gsmn is 4745. i m expecting to get this college in 2nd round, but confuse between bharti vidyapeeth and pillai, plz clear this confusion

hey u can get both clgs in upcmng lists,bt both clgs fall on the same line,nt much difference .
@preeti: you can try for atharva institute of management. Its a decent college for MBA and there are four seats vacant for Other than HU OBC candidates and the cutoff was 103 in CAP 1!!!!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

40 people follow this discussion.