I think it is important for you to define your objectives. What is it that you wish to accomplish by doing MBA?
Do you want to make a career switch in terms of industry and funciton?
Do you want to make a switch in terms of geography?
PGPX will surely help in India in terms of a function switch from delivery to client facing roles. There is a possibility that you might even switch the industry- to consulting, infrastructure etc. and in a few rare cases even into finance function. But jobs will be largely in India and may be Dubai etc in a few cases unless in IT client facing roles.
If you are looking for India based career in IT, I would think you are fine with PGPX.
Cambridge, Judge has a brand value in UK and probably in Europe, Australia and NZ and getting jobs in these places might be easier with Judge MBA than with PGPX- but the economic scenario is not very good just now in these places and getting jobs in these countries for non-locals may not be that easy. You should be prepared for the possibility of looking for a job in India post-MBA and you should be ok with it- if yes, then Judge is a good choice.
I am not sure of the value of INSEAD GEMBA.
Executive MBAs, I believe, are not treated on par with regular MBAs. If it was a regular MBA of INSEAD, that might be more attractive than Judge MBA.
But if it is EMBA of INSEASD, I am not sure of its utility in terms of enhancing your career opportunities.
I have an following offers
1) IIMA PGPX
2) Cambridge - Judge Business School
3) INSEAD GEMBA (Global Executive MBA)
I have 10+ years of IT experience. I invite you to please share your perspective on following parameters for above mentioned schools
1) Placement (I think IIMA is clear winner on this)
2) Quality of Job
3) Global acceptance - I think INSEAD and Cambridge score higher in europe however would Cambridge evoke more favourable response in US/Australia/NZ?
4) Learning experience - Any specific on practical focus?
5) Possibility of switching Functions, Industry and Geography
6) Any other factor of relevance from your perspective
Please share your opinions/thoughts/ideas. Thanks in advance!