SHOW

[PG Mobile] FREE SMS alerts on MBA Abroad, application rounds, etc on your mobile!

• Created by @Apurv
Dear junta :: How many times have you wondered if there could be a nice service where you could get instant notifications about International MBA application rounds, results, MBA fairs and World MBA Tour in various cities, links to interest... Read More »
Me too...
I have registered like a year ago and still no service.
I get you are already registered msg.
I am in Bangalore with Airtel service.

I know its free but atleast say its not working anymore. I will shut the hell up!!:biggrin:
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
I too registered but not getting any updatess......... Is this service working???????
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Fyi.. Its Dec 2010 and I registered for this and got a reply immediately. Eagerly waiting to get updates.
I registered a long time ago... put up a complaint here earlier as well... but havent been recieving any messages...
i got a message saying that i have been registered... and when i send the beginmba msg again... it says that i am already registered...
i get no updates and already missed out on a few last dates:banghead:
  • 1 Like  
Hey PG Team....

Really a very nice initiative !!!!
Mohit Dantre Says
Hey hw much wud it charge on us for msg service..??????

It's a free message service buddy You just need to send message for subscribing to the service.
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Dear junta

How many times have you wondered if there could be a nice service where you could get instant notifications about International MBA application rounds, results, MBA fairs and World MBA Tour in various cities, links to interesting blog posts about American and European MBA on the net, GMAT cutoffs of the top international b-schools?

PaGaLGuY brings all that to you now on SMS! To subscribe to PaGaLGuY International MBA SMS Alerts,

simply sms BEGIN GMAT to 56070 and you're on!

We will send the following type of alerts on this service. However if you think there could be more varieties, please suggest on this thread.
  1. B school application Notifications of well known b-schools - R1 R2 R3 - start of applications and respective deadlines (requirements particular to International Applicants)
  2. Any important features in application contents and / or a short synopsis of the nature of essays required by respective schools
  3. News on changes in application processes of top International B-schools
  4. B school fairs / events held in various cities, World MBA Tour
  5. Interviews of Admission Committee Directors / B School representative (alumni etc) that would be featured on PG.
  6. Links to posts from Admitted Applicant experiences on the whole process maze and how they made their way through it.

Of course, your mobile number is safe with us :D

Should you choose to unsubscribe, sms END GMAT to 56070 and you shall receive no more alerts.

Known issues
July 28, 2009: We are facing trouble with delivering messages to IDEA Maharashtra subscribers. Will update when issue is solved. Update: Issue resolved.

Cheers,
Apurv

PS: Thanks Govi and Neo2000 for helping in creating the content brief :)

Hey hw much wud it charge on us for msg service..??????
Just subscribed! Looking forward for really useful updates! PG rocks! \m/
not working for me, i dont know why
hutch delhi number
help me !!
Is there a free service for subscribing Free Words for CAT as well
Those who have the power to chase their dreams are the ones who Catch them
great stuff.. just now subscribed to it .. always been a fan of PG !!!!
nice initiative!!
Just registered..... Looking forward for updates
Hi Admin,
Just registered and recieved the welcome sms (Airtel-Bangalore) :)
Looking forward to Application deadlines. Is it possible to subscribe for the application deadlines for the colleges I am interested in?
TIA,
Mavericka
lakshman894 Says
is there any charge for subscription of this messages

No charges for subscription. You will be only charged for the first SMS which you send to subscribe. It is usually Rs 3 but may vary depending upon your network.

Rohit
I am not an MBA, hence; I have to use my brains.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

54 people follow this discussion.