About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@hasher

Tags

PG meet - Ahmedabad

hi people its been a while since i posted.. a really long while.. The last pg meet i attended was in bangalore.. and its been about 8 months since that happened. at the moment am in ahmedabad.. so here i am, suggesting to the...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 32   

Yep deepu .. I know the place...will be there on time...
and yeah will make sure i dont talk abt CAT :)

Eager to meet u guys

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Welcome abord Ravi.
I hope Mik understands about u unable to find red shirt.But a caveat,dont talk Nething related to CAT orelse u may force Mik to take action against u under the offence of not wearing RED.
just kiddin..Neway we r eager to meet u at the meet and i hope u r clear about the place of meet.

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hi Guys/Gals

Please count me in too for the Ahmedabad meet today. I hope u dont mind me coming in and joining you guys at the last moment.
Lemme introduce myself first. I am Ravi, currently studying in IIM Kozhikode. Did my BE from REC Durgapur and have around 3 years of work ex.
Stayed in Ahmedabad and Anand for around 5 years before i joined Satyam and then IIM K.

Would be a pleasure to meet you all.

And well since i landed in Ahmedabad today itself I dont have anything RED to wear... I hope u guys bear with me on that too...

Looking forward to the meet today.

Regards

Ravi

kindly bring along ur cams/digicams. :

merry christmas :

enjoy
mik

Lots of changes since I last logged in.

and ofcourse no wonders couchy has done his "couchy" stuff once again. Beats me, how the hell did he get to know so early that he'll not be able to make it. It shuda come as a surprise to all of us at the 11th hr. badi meharbaani aapki couchy jee

pg meet in RED :shock: :shock:
Dhyaan rakhna sab ke sab namune na lago
u guys r struggling to get hold of RED dresses while I have a couple of them to no us at all. waqt waqt ki baat hai :wink:

Have a gr8 time ahead. aur apne is puraane pg'ite ko bhool mat jaana.

Next Pg meet I should be given the first preference.

so now the numbers 9...great.....much better than last time

hi

its very nice that everybody is planning for a meet.... as i m new to this grp... i really dont know ne one here... but i will try my best to come along with u all....

hope to see u all on 25th...i m sure it wud be fun with u all....

see u all....

Yashpal

hey guys most probably i ll be in a movie.........at FR itself...i hope they have an afternoon show of raincoat..........will join you guys after the movie...........
and one more tinsy minsy thing.....................went shopping yesterday and cudnt find anything red that suited.............so got pink.................abhi chalana padega..................

see ya all at the meet.
and mik how about imposing fine on ppl starting discussions on CAT

2)Late comers would be 'prosecuted'.They'll be surely slapped with some kinda punishment.So BE READY for it if u turn up late.
Under no circumstances we would be getting into Uncle Sam's Pizza before 7 p.m.Kindly note that we are NOT moving to FOOD COURT.
mik

u said that same last time and u were 1 of the late commers besides misha

;-)

abe 15 min chalta hain....

misha was the lat 1 to turn up....even this time she has plans to come late.

2)Late comers would be 'prosecuted'.They'll be surely slapped with some kinda punishment.So BE READY for it if u turn up late.
Under no circumstances we would be getting into Uncle Sam's Pizza before 7 p.m.Kindly note that we are NOT moving to FOOD COURT.
mik

u said that same last time and u were 1 of the late commers besides misha

Hello Everyone ,

So now its all FULL & FINAL. :popcorn: :bday:

Event-Ahmedabad PG meet #4 :2gunfire:
Date-25th December 2004-Saturday-Christmas Day :
Time-6 pm
Venue-Fun Republic--->Uncle Sam's Pizza :snipersm:
Dress Code-Clad in RED : :bad-word: : :

DETAILS-
1)No CAT related talks would be entertained during the meet.It's a formal meet to have informal & casual talks.
3)We would be gathering in the FUN REPUBLIC premises,but mind well NOT inside the main hall.We'll be meeting outside the MAIN ENTRANCE of the MAIN BUILDING,near the fountain benches.
4)As we are meeting on CHRISTMAS,it would be a great idea be have RED as a dress code.Red T-shirt would be the ideal wear.But the one wearing RED T shirt as well as RED trouser/pant would enjoy special previliges.
5) :drinking: at ones own risk.
6)The list goes as -
a-Misha
b-Mik
c-Sammysosa
d-Vardaanaggarwal
e-Deepu
f-Vaibhav
g-Hasher
h-Anunag
i-kool(he had confirmed a week back,but nothing after that)
j-Pooja(couchy's case)
k-Yashpal

Looking fwd. to meet you all :smilecol:

Hope we have a nice christmas evening & enjoy to the fullest.

Kindly clarify in case of any doubts.

take care
have fun
enjoy
mik

EDITED-yashpal added

u forgot Anunag misha add him too

ya nice plan.......but we ll have to stay at the fountain till everyone comes.....cause the new comers might get confused..........i ll give a tentative list.......
me,
mik,
sammysosa,
vardaanaggarwal,
deepu,
vaibhav,
hasher,

pooja.......kya ksis ne use inform kiya??????

bus 7 he......m i forgetting someone........additions plz

Guys,

I believe with just about 48 hours remaining for the meet, u need to decide the location (i believe FR is final), and the place (where in FR ?)... for the meet.

so, I recommend someone to just write the final details, so that the meet is full n final, and yeah... start appending names to the list of people attending the meet for sure... so that we get an idea as to how many people will actually be attending the meet, and how many will do a "couchy"

I recommend we meet @ the fountain outside, and once we are 4-5 people, we can move to the food court.

The late comers can check near the fountain while entering, If there are ot many "RED colored" people around, hop in to food court. Once we all gather there, we move to US Pizza !

Theek hai na plan ???

Jaldi confirm karo doston...

Samit.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

53 people follow this discussion.