About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@hasher

Tags

PG meet - Ahmedabad

hi people its been a while since i posted.. a really long while.. The last pg meet i attended was in bangalore.. and its been about 8 months since that happened. at the moment am in ahmedabad.. so here i am, suggesting to the...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 48   
misha Says
hey bala this date was decided by everyone's consent.....and you too had confirmed for any date........now its not possible to change the dates yar.....anyways......if you can convince everyone else...........no probs with me......but i think timings can be adjusted.........

Dear All

Comon yaar..................I do agree with ur point..but i believe atleast i owe this much to post a suggestion..

Please let me know from u guys/gals reg the feasibility of preponing the date by a single day making it to 28th

Adjusting of time (gotto think..can it be kept in the evening)

Regards

Bala
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
This is not fair yaar..
Gotto attend office yaar on monday.
y dont we try it on sunday (27th)????
Open to queries
regards
Bala
(to Misha ::: u r most welcome.yes, win2k Advanced Server can be installed on workstations ..No issues..REGARDING VS,i was writing about Visual studio 6 n i have it in my hard disk ( as a dump)... But i dont ve a writer..Hopefully i can get a one ....)

hey bala this date was decided by everyone's consent.....and you too had confirmed for any date........now its not possible to change the dates yar.....anyways......if you can convince everyone else...........no probs with me......but i think timings can be adjusted.........
This is not fair yaar..

Gotto attend office yaar on monday.

y dont we try it on sunday (27th)????

Open to queries

regards

Bala

(to Misha ::: u r most welcome.yes, win2k Advanced Server can be installed on workstations ..No issues..REGARDING VS,i was writing about Visual studio 6 n i have it in my hard disk ( as a dump)... But i dont ve a writer..Hopefully i can get a one ....)
hi dandies ...

wassup then ?

please comeout with a date n time

Regards

Bala

Note :: Misha ::I have win2k advanced server in CD n VS 6 as dump...

date's: 28th march
venue: TGB
time??

and bala can you lend me the CD for a few days???.......and what's different in advanced server??.......is it for workstation......
and ya what did you mean by VS 6 in dump???

hi dandies ...

wassup then ?

please comeout with a date n time

Regards

Bala

Note :: Misha ::I have win2k advanced server in CD n VS 6 as dump...

what about the time of meet????
and does anyone here haev win2k/xp and visual studio CD??????

hello ppl

sahi hai meetin is all fixed i guess
couchy asked to tak to iim ppl
me spoke to shogun...they have theri end terms at that time
baki i guess sabka hi confirmed hai

nothin else......me damm bored.....

misha Says
.......but the junies will have to be ready for ragging ........

No problem ... provided we get a fresher's party later on
misha Says
but the junies will have to be ready for ragging ........

Hey that seems to be a gr8 idea

Shoulda come up with it a lot earlier, lost my chance at ragging u & Mik
misha Says
........now for the benefits :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ........................we never thought of that..........atleast as far as i know...........so it'll be just a fun meet......

I m sorry ...that was not my intention to write ..I had something different in my pile n i had written something else.Just a matter of wrong framing/usage of words..

Rest awaiting to meet u young guns at the meet..

regards

Bala

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

53 people follow this discussion.