About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Niru27

Tags

Option Form Filling & CAP Discussion (CET-2008)

************************************************************* *Important Notice : For discussions about CAP Round for CET 2009, please check this link - * http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/41195-mh-cet-2009-option-fo...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 38   
palaksood Says
Eligibility certificate is for those people who have done their graduation from a college outside Mumbai University. I think it is necessary to get it at the time of the admission though I think some colleges might give you some time to get it. The marksheets, transfer certificate, or other documents from your last attended college would be necessary to get the eligibility certificate.

Hi Palak,
Few of the queries pls help me out.
1) What is Transfer Certificate?
2) From where do we get it?
3) What is the format for it?
Thnx in advance..
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
hi guys,
Plz can any1 give me info regarding provisional eligibility certifcate ?
is it necessary to be taken before confirming admission?
what documents are required for obtaing provisional certi?

thanks in advance ..

Eligibility certificate is for those people who have done their graduation from a college outside Mumbai University. I think it is necessary to get it at the time of the admission though I think some colleges might give you some time to get it. The marksheets, transfer certificate, or other documents from your last attended college would be necessary to get the eligibility certificate.
  • 1 Like  
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading
aparnasgin Says
just one more query......whats the diff between submitting a form and confirming the form?

after confirming u cant make any changes to the form ... so be sure that u hv put the right options(in order) and then confirm ...

hi guys,
Plz can any1 give me info regarding provisional eligibility certifcate ?
is it necessary to be taken before confirming admission?
what documents are required for obtaing provisional certi?

thanks in advance ..

thanks ya...
but... im a lill dicy abttryn agn next yr... i wanna start off ths yr...
by next yr my currnt wrk profile itself wud b quite responsible n demanding..which will agn add up in more confusion to quit at that time... n maybe MBA wud jus be left...
rather i prefer a new start nw itslef...
what wud ur suggestions be for the ranking??
what could be my best deal out of the above stated???

Hi,

With your score and rank, you wont be able to get into any of the colleges that you mentioned Atleast not in CAP1 and even in the later rounds, it would be a minor miracle of sorts if you could get into MET, leave alone the others...Off-topic, but you asked if PUMBA is good...PUMBA indeed is good and there quite a lot of people who rank PUMBA right after WELINGKAR...

So, it anyway seems tough for you and for someone who earns decently enough like you, as I said, it wouldnt be worth doing an MBA from anywhere else...I mean, the sal that you might earn post your 2 yrs at a BSchool could atmost be only slightly more than what you're anyway earning now...So, whats the use?

I know, things are tough at office, responsibilties increase, long working days would be the norm...All that is fine, point taken...But will you still wana compromise on what is most likely to be your final 2 years of education?

Might sound heavy duty gyaan but it all boils down to your desire! If you really need soemthing, you'll somehow find a way to get it; in your case, find enough time to balance work and studies...

ALL THE BEST! :grin:
As is the norm, different people will give you different opinions...

But IMHO, if you're already earning 3.6LPA, it makes little sense for you to settle for anything less than the top 4...Some might even tell you, only aim for JB...

Clearly, with a little more effort you can do better in CET and in all the other tests next time around...So, do that...All the very best for it! :grin:

thanks ya...
but... im a lill dicy abttryn agn next yr... i wanna start off ths yr...
by next yr my currnt wrk profile itself wud b quite responsible n demanding..which will agn add up in more confusion to quit at that time... n maybe MBA wud jus be left...
rather i prefer a new start nw itslef...
what wud ur suggestions be for the ranking??
what could be my best deal out of the above stated???

just one more query......whats the diff between submitting a form and confirming the form?

hi,
i had one doubt.is it ok if i fill the option form,submit n confirm it and then take printout afterwards by logging in again?
plz reply as soon as possible.

yes ...it's ok.....np ...u can take a print out any time afterwards...
just submit the application form ...
  • 1 Like  

hi,
i had one doubt.is it ok if i fill the option form,submit n confirm it and then take printout afterwards by logging in again?
plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks a lot ..
just one more query .. which is better PG or MMS ?

Both are equally good dude...
But i will suggest u to try for MMS first then for PG...
  • 2 Likes  
Dude ...
Nothing like that...
Admission for both courses @Sydenham are done through CAP only...
so if ur Maharashtrian student and applying for all india seats then ur CAT/XAT?MAT/ATMA score will be considered....
And if ur Marashtrian student and applying for home university seats then ur CET score will considered....

thanks a lot ..
just one more query .. which is better PG or MMS ?
hi puys,
plz help me with option form..
I heared for Sydenham PG course CAT scores are considered ..
And for all India score i have given XAT score ..
Which score they consider for Syd PG and Syd MMS ?

Dude ...
Nothing like that...
Admission for both courses @Sydenham are done through CAP only...
so if ur Maharashtrian student and applying for all india seats then ur CAT/XAT?MAT/ATMA score will be considered....
And if ur Maharashtrian student and applying for home university seats then ur CET score will considered....
  • 2 Likes  

hi puys,
plz help me with option form..
I heared for Sydenham PG course CAT scores are considered ..
And for all India score i have given XAT score ..
Which score they consider for Syd PG and Syd MMS ?

HI puys,

..wudnt like2 go lower than this ( i guess wont b worth as well...pls correct me on this)

my strategy: fite fr 6/7/8 options untill all4 rounds..(1st 5 r delibrately put coz deffintly nt in reach) ..

wil PUMBA b worthy?? ( in terms of faculty n placemnts?? )

are the ones listed in 1st 5...by ne chance...within scope???? untill all rounds??

is this fite worth?? shud i go in fr 9/10/11 as SIES/chetna/IES ??

plzz help....plan to fill the option frm tomo (tuesday)

many thankxx!! :)

As is the norm, different people will give you different opinions...

But IMHO, if you're already earning 3.6LPA, it makes little sense for you to settle for anything less than the top 4...Some might even tell you, only aim for JB...

Clearly, with a little more effort you can do better in CET and in all the other tests next time around...So, do that...All the very best for it! :grin:
But if i am not mistaken, hasnt the procedure changed somewhat from last year??
i am sorry.. i am questioning u again n again.. but this seems to be damn confusing!:-o

thanks a lot for all your help!

Stay assured...I've learnt this through very very reliable sources...

Options can be repeated! :grin:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

181 people follow this discussion.