SHOW

Official Thread :: DMS, IIT Delhi Call Getters [2012-14]

Hi All, The list of students called for the GD/ PI process at Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi is officially out. Please Check your results here: http://dms.iitd.ac.in/GDΠ%20result.pdf @ All converts - Please join th... Read More »
can u tell the cutoff at which sc candidate got a seat
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Here is the Hostel allocation list http://tnp.iitd.ac.in/ug2012/pghostel.pdf

:)
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Got a mail regarding admission offer from IIT delhi today. I was looking for the curriculum and elective subjects offered but couldn't find it on the website. Nishant please throw some light on course structure and tentative electives.
Sir
I am Nirbhay Gupta. I talked you about my releaving from company. I have pasted my query on Facebook also.
Actually company has put my salary on hold up to 1st august. But if they get assured that i will stay up to 1 September. Then they will pay my July salary otherwise don't.
So can I come on 26 July and pass 4 more days untill 31 July. then i can get my salary + bonus which amounts to nearly 53000 rs.
plz help me and advice how to do this

thank you
Ritesh Kumar Jha MBA 2012-14 DSM, DTU(FORMERLY DCE)
Got a mail from IITD today..Converted But I'm a ManDevIan already :mg: Good luck to the next one in the waitlist
PGPM 2012 - 2014, MDI Gurgaon || Coach Dil(li)wale Dreamers Team 2012
Hi Nishant,

I am sending both the
DDs with my name, Cat registration no, phone mumber and IIT D entry no written on the back
in an envelope enclosed with the offer letter.
Is that all??

Yup, That should do!!!
Hi Gaurav,
u can also send an application for hostel accomodation(to Ms. Pushpalata) along with your dd and offer letter. anything extra is not needed.
Hi Nishant,

I am sending both the
DDs with my name, Cat registration no, phone mumber and IIT D entry no written on the back
in an envelope enclosed with the offer letter.
Is that all??
I too received THE email on the second of July. Hopefully I will be able to stitch everything together and join DMS in the short time I have....resignation, fees,travel...etc. Hope to see u all soon!

And thank you Nishant for all the help. Really appreciate the effort and the time you have put in for all us.
  • 1 Like  
Hi all,

I got the confirmation mail from DMS yesterday. I am totally willing to join it.

But there is no new list at DMS website.

Congratulation!!!
And welcome to DMS!!!
Hi all,

I got the confirmation mail from DMS yesterday. I am totally willing to join it.

But there is no new list at DMS website.
I recently got admission offer mail from IIT delhi. I am having apprehensions about it.
How do I know what stream as in "Management systems" or "telecommunications management systems" will I be in? As i am an electronics & comm graduate but inclined towards Focus on Management systems only. The rank has not been disclosed to me in the mail.
Are the placements for both the courses common??

And BTW, Heartiest Congratulations!!!
Welcome to the DMS family!!!
I recently got admission offer mail from IIT delhi. I am having apprehensions about it.
How do I know what stream as in "Management systems" or "telecommunications management systems" will I be in? As i am an electronics & comm graduate but inclined towards Focus on Management systems only. The rank has not been disclosed to me in the mail.

Hi Gaurav,

Focus is different from your stream or specialization. The placements are common for both. Infact your focus plays virtually no role during placements. There is just a difference of a total of 4 courses over a period of 2 years for both the courses. For any further detail feel free to call me at 08447407469...

Also you can use the search thread facility if pagalguy for responses to similar queries.

-Nishant
Member, MediaCell
Batch of 2011-13
DMS, IIT Delhi
  • 2 Likes  
Hi all,

The second waitlist for DMS, IIT Delhi is going to be released soon (most probably on Monday).
Hope this list brings good news for all the aspirants who thought they had done well but couldn't find a space in the first list!!! :):):)

All the best to all!!!

-Nishant
Member, Media Committee
Batch of 2011-13
DMS, IIT Delhi
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

147 people follow this discussion.