This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2021-23. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.
The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBM is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBM is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.
● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)
● Duration: 2 years
● Mode of Education: Full-time residential
● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT
● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks
● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.
– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2021
– Application fee: Rs 2,000/-
Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021).
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test / Oral Communication Test* and Interview during April 2021 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage.
The weightages assigned for the final selection process are as follows :
CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores : 35%
Academic qualifications : 25%
WAT/OC* & PI : 35%
Extracurricular activities, sports, etc : 5%
* Writing Ability Test or Oral Communication will be conducted depending on the prevailing pandemic situation and AICTE guidelines
NIBM Pune will follow Government of India reservation policy for admission to PGDM (B&FS). It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of NIBM, Pune, that the candidates belonging to EWS/NC-OBC/SC/ST/PwD categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process.
● Highest package: 22 Lakhs per annum
● Median package: 9.7 Lakhs per annum