[Official] National Institute of Bank Management [NIBM] PGDM Admission 2021-2023 | PaGaLGuY

2,331 Posts  ·  4,344 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2021-23. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.

The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBM is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.

The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBM is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.

● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)

● Duration: 2 years

● Mode of Education: Full-time residential

● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT

Eligibility

● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks

● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.

– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2021

– Application fee: Rs 2,000/-

ADMISSION PROCESS

Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021).

Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test / Oral Communication Test* and Interview during April 2021 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage.

The weightages assigned for the final selection process are as follows :

CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores : 35%
Academic qualifications : 25%
WAT/OC* & PI : 35%
Extracurricular activities, sports, etc : 5%

* Writing Ability Test or Oral Communication will be conducted depending on the prevailing pandemic situation and AICTE guidelines

Reservation

NIBM Pune will follow Government of India reservation policy for admission to PGDM (B&FS). It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of NIBM, Pune, that the candidates belonging to EWS/NC-OBC/SC/ST/PwD categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process.

Placement details:

● Highest package: 22 Lakhs per annum

● Median package: 9.7 Lakhs per annum

Page 1 of 234

I do not have NC-OBC certificate right now and it might take about a month to get it due to the prevailing covid scenario. Will I have any problem if IAM not able to arrange the document at the time of GD/PI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we need to upload both admit card and score card of respective examination?

or only score card will be enough?

1 like2 comments
AnanyaDwivedi
@AnanyaDwivediNIBM Pune  ·  64 karma

Hey, @aeworxen!

The score card of the respective examination would suffice. 

All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
adityajain-20
@adityajain-20NIBM Pune  ·  61 karma

@aeworxen since the score card are out even uploading scorecard would work.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMPORTANT! 

The last few hours to go!

HURRY UP!!!

Register Now!!!

Registration Link: https://erp.nibmindia.org/#/

Post 106653645118833
Ananya
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I upload multiple images.. Like Image of Sem 1 Sem 2 and soo on of my graduation marksheets ?? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
suraj_2504
@suraj_2504  ·  2 karma

@adityajain-20 But maximum images we can upload is 5 and I have 6 sem marksheets

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
upasana1802
@upasana1802NIBM Pune  ·  52 karma

@suraj_2504 Then you can upload your last 5 semester wise marksheets, format is JPG and image should be less than 200kb.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PLS HELP ADCOM I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD MY CAT ADMIT CARD AND CAT SCORE CARD

Post 106638703831076
2 comments
upasana1802

@digitalmdnadeem Hey! Try signing out and sign in again through incognito mode, if the error still persists then try to convert and compress the image through a different website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
digitalmdnadeem
@digitalmdnadeem  ·  1 karma

@upasana1802 1ST solution works for me..

Thank you !!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Non engineer fresher

CAT 96 percentile

Should I apply for NIBM pune?

yes
no
u will have better options
Bcom Grad. , 13 IIM calls , IIFT call , Cleared IBPS PO pre and mains at the age of 20
45 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What are the expected dates for WAT/Extempore/Pi? Any tentative suggestions would work!

1 like3 comments
ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  3 karma

@AnanyaDwivedi Hey, I just want to re-upload my documents in the application form as the already uploaded ones are too poor in visibitliy due to compression. But I am not able to replace them with new ones. WHat should i do as it is a matter of concern

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
upasana1802

@ajinkya11 Hey! There will be a window to edit your application form after 20th April, for now proceed with the payment and you can replace the documents during the edit window.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last few hours to go!

HURRY UP!!!

Register Now!!!

Registeration Link: https://erp.nibmindia.org/#/

Post 106632865451398
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT 98.45 NC-OBC Acadmics- 8.2/80/71.5 Chances of conversion

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  3 karma

@Krit002 Hey, I just want to re-upload my documents in the application form as the already uploaded ones are too poor in visibitliy due to compression. But I am not able to replace them with new ones. WHat should i do as it is a matter of concern

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Krit002
@Krit002NIBM Pune  ·  157 karma

@ajinkya11 Hey! There will be a window to edit your application form after 20th April, for now proceed with the payment and you can replace the documents during the edit window. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT 99.28 and CAT -78 Nc-OBC 9 months work ex Acads - 9/80.2/72 Chances of conversion

1 like3 comments
ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  3 karma

@adityajain-20 Hey, I just want to re-upload my documents in the application form as the already uploaded ones are too poor in visibitliy due to compression. But I am not able to replace them with new ones. WHat should i do as it is a matter of concern

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
adityajain-20
@adityajain-20NIBM Pune  ·  61 karma

@ajinkya11 there is the possibility that edit window for few sections would open from tomorrow or day after. Please try to make changes during that period. If in that given period you are unable to make change post your queries again we will guide you on alternative procedure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...