[OFFICIAL] IIM RANCHI Discussions/Admission Queries [2013-2015]

Hi Everyone, Greetings from _Team Communique,__Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi!_ We are glad to announce another season of admissions at IIM Ranchi for the batch 2013-2015. The Media PR Cell of IIMR is a student run committee under the a...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 289   
@IIMRanchi : What was the last convert under waitlist for NCOBC in IIM Ranchi, 2013 batch?
  • Please direct your query to the correct thread.. 03 Mar.
CAT: 98.9 XAT: 95 SNAP: 98.7 NMAT: 93 | Converts: SIBM-Pune, XIMB, IIT-B (SJMSOM), Newer IIMs

OA :- 91.6

QA :- 65.8

VA :- 98.08

NC - OBC category

10th :- 83%

12th :- 77%

b.tech (electrical and electronics) JNTUH :- 61.1%

is there any chance of getting a call atleast from new IIMs??

and any IITs?????

please help me........

• u will surely get call from new IIMs. IITB and IIT D is d.... 18 Jan.
moti
MOHIT KUMAR @moti 813
u will surely get call from new IIMs. IITB and IIT D is doubt ful
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

hey i got a image mail fron iim( pgdmhr) it this some sort of initial shortlist or advertisement ..........

• 4 Comments
  • @rajsharma1 & @moti I too got the mail, without any.... 18 Jan.
  • IT IS JUST AN ADVERTISEMENT. 18 Jan.
Shilajit
Shilajit Das Gupto @Shilajit 83
@rajsharma1 & @moti

I too got the mail, without any image too.

If it's just an advertisement then y send to a select group?
Can you kindly forward the mail to me at least?
shilajit.dasgupto@hotmail.com

OA- 88.2..

QA - 85.8..

VA- 85.9 ..

10 - 89..

12 - 86..

grad - 73 from NIT..

16 months exp in IT..

OBC..

what calls should I expect?

• 1 Like  
  • The OA cutoff for most new IIMs is 96.82%ile for General .... 15 Jan.
  • IIM I,K and new IIMs. 15 Jan.

Seniors i am getting 28/50 in profile + cat score (98.74%ile)
remaining 50 from gdpi and wat...
what chances do i have to convert ?
what was the least %ile convert for GEM last year ??

• 9 Comments
  • @Prachya sir thanks :smiley: Hope to see u in campus :.... 15 Jan.
  • Dude you have higher chance to convert,rest aside you wil.... 15 Jan.
What will be my luck :D
Prachya
Prachya Pulak Pradhan @Prachya 302
Dude you have higher chance to convert,rest aside you will surely get the shortlist.All depnds on your capability to do well in the next round.

@IIMRanchi

Hi Everyone,Greetings from Team Communiqué,Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi!We are glad to announce another season of admissions at IIM Ranchi for the batch 2013-2015. The Media PR Cell of IIMR is a student run committee under the aegis of Student Council of IIMR. We handle a mandate of enormous importance- handling Media and Public Relations. This thread has been created with a purpose of sharing the admission news. We are here to address you queries and questions about admissions 2013-2015.We request all the aspirants to keep visiting this thread to remain updated about the latest news and posting questions to us. We will try our best to answer your queries at the earliest. For information regarding IIMR, please visit the website: http://www.iimranchi.ac.in All the call getters are required to join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/120533934785179/ It would enable easier and convenient discussions, as well as we will guide you for the WAT/PI preparation.Aspirants who are interested in specializing in the HR domain, apply for PGDHRM course irrespective of whether one has applied in the CAT form or not. It's mandatory! One will also need to pay the registration fee accordingly.All the Best 
Regards
Team Communiqué Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchihttps://www.facebook.com/groups/120533934785179/ facebook.com/IIMRanchitwitter.com/iimranchigplus.to/iimranchi

OA: 80 percentile

chncs fr pgdhrm or pgp??

• 24 Comments
  • u will get call from new IIMs as well as IIM Ranchi PGDHR.... 19 Jan.
  • @moti awaiting ur rply!!!!. 19 Jan.

What was the last year obc-cut off for pgdhrm course???

• @rahul950 Please refer to the PGDHRM thread of 2014-16 fo.... 14 Jan.

What the minn cat percentile required for IIM if one has reservation under OBC???

• 9 Comments
  • *atleast. 25 Oct '13.
  • around 65 percentile would get you an interview call from.... 25 Oct '13.

Hi..I have a query..I knw it doesnt exactly pertain to IIM Ranchi & its way too late to ask but still I would feel relived to get an answer, while filling the CAT form, in the University/Institution & Discipline column, I had clicked on the options "others" as I am a Fashion Design Student and none of the options given therecorresponded to my field. Now later when I was filling the MDI Gurgaon form, again I had to click on the options "others" for degree information, I noticed a small blank box appeared wherein I had to type my degree name, I did not notice the same while filling the CAT form. My question here is was there any space available on the CAT form wherein one could write their University/Institute & Discipline details if they chose the option as "others" ?

• If your form was submitted successfully, then there would.... 09 Oct '13.
  • dude if your form was successfully submitted, it means ev.... 08 Oct '13.
IIMRanchi
IIM Ranchi @IIMRanchi 803
If your form was submitted successfully, then there would not be any problems in your application.
amitdkool
AMIT D kooL @amitdkool 100
dude if your form was successfully submitted, it means even if such option was there it was not mandatory..so chill..

What kind of reservations does IIM ranchi have to SC ST? Someone please guide me.

• IIM Ranchi follows the Affirmative Action Policy as per t.... 09 Oct '13.
IIMRanchi
IIM Ranchi @IIMRanchi 803
IIM Ranchi follows the Affirmative Action Policy as per the constitution of India and provides 15 percent reservation for students belonging to SC category, 7.5 percent for ST and 27 percent for OBCs
Hi guys,
Could anybody help me with this question ?

A n sided polygon has 5 different types of diagonal, Find n ?
  • 8. 07 Jan.
  • 8?. 12 Nov '13.

IIM Ranchi PGDHRM Phase 4

Fee paid

When can I expect confirmation?

• CAn we expect more phases?. 18 Jun '13.

Any one IIM Ranchi PGDHRM Phase 3!!!!

IIM Ranchi website is presently announcing a Phase 3 of PGDMHR results!! Has anyone here recently got mails from the institute for getting selected for PGDMHR?

• 19 Comments
  • @papun92 then that means after paying the initial amount .... 14 Jun '13.
  • @nokia77 an excerpt frm the mail i got "You must report a.... 14 Jun '13.
nokia77
L 91 @nokia77
@papun92 then that means after paying the initial amount of 1lakhs.. and replaying the mail with the transaction details i need not go there till 24th??
papun92
sayantan sarkar @papun92 199
@nokia77 an excerpt frm the mail i got "You must report at the PGDHRM Office for registration as a student on 24th June, 2013 at 10:00 AM."

IIML ABM vs IIM Ranchi PGDM.

• 8 Comments
  • go for iim ranchi pgdm.. , your future scope will be rest.... 11 Jun '13.
  • IIM L ABM. 17 Jun '13.
MOAB
n @MOAB 70
go for iim ranchi pgdm.. , your future scope will be restricted in L abm. don't choose ABM due to brand value of L. it's the quality of students of L over the past years due to which L is at present a bigger brand than ranchi. instead join ranchi and make it a brand by proving yourself in future..
and pgdm will keep all fields open to you in future and ranchi is also very good..
P.S. i too was facing same question 10 days back , and finally after a lot of thinking had booked the ticket of ranchi , but luckily converted L pgp in 3rd list which came on 1 st june..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1251 people follow this discussion.
Events in IIM Raipur