*Hello Pagalguys!!!! * :: :: General Knowledge as we all know is a vast subject in itself, spanning from applying common sense to mugging up facts. It is important not just for exams like - *SNAP, IIFT, IRMA* (and others of the ilk) but al...
Nice! Share it on Facebook so that your friends can join you here.
can anyone tell me where can i find TISSNET mock tests online ?? except the one from bullseye??
harshbhagia Sayshey could anybody tell me gquest by ims still availaible ..??
Puys Plzz shift ur discussions to the new thread....for the upcoming MBA Season
1. Which of the following is not a hedge fund ?
a. Mangellan b. Highbridge
c. Gartner d. Blackstone
2. Which city is Europes main bullion market?
3. Preferred Provider Network (PPN) is a term used in which of the following businesses ?
a. Commodities trading b. Retailing
c.Health Insurance d. Foreign trade
4. Which magazine is called The Womans Bible?
5. What is the full form of iPod?
Ans. Portable digital radio
6. How many Indian Companies find place in Global 2000 list of 2011 released by Forbes?
7. The proposed date of crossing world population 7 billion level as shown in UNDP's report is足
Ans. October 31,2011
8. In Forbes list 'Global 2000' which of the following Indian Company got the highest ranking?
a. State Bank of India b. ONGC
c. ICICI Bank d. Reliance Industries Ltd.
9. Modi Tyre Co. Ltd. has been acquired by Continental Tyre Co. of - Germany
10. Pulp maker company 'Domsjo Fabriker' of Sweden has been acquired by- Aditya Birla Group
for previous issue of pratiyogita darpan..
Free Magazine Downloads: Pratiyogita Darpan magazine March 2011 free to read online
Hello People ,
It feels so nice to get back to PG after such a long time.
Nice to see that GK Thread is still going on
Appreciate your efforts.
This is the link for the e-magazine of Pratiyogita Darpan, which I am following these days.
PratiyogitaDarpan - Powered by Pressmart
Pratiyogita Darpan is biggest source of current affairs
Thanks and regards,
hey could anybody tell me gquest by ims still availaible ..??
Posting here after a big gap...Mission IIFT/SNAP
1. Who is /are the founder/s of Microsoft?
a. Bill Gates b. Paul Allen
c. Bill Gates and Paul Allen d.Bill Gates and Ray Ozzie
2. Hewlett Packard Co. in March 2011 announced to initially invest __ in support of a new education innovation challenge fund for India.
a.$1million b. $1.5million
c.$2million d. $2.5million
3. Who among the following in March 2011 is appointed as the managing director of HSBC India?
a. Sandeep Uppal b.Ajay Duggal
c. Anil Misra d.Atul Jain
4. Name the founder of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
a. Rajendra Prasad Shukla b.Gurjar Sharan
c. Bhai Mohan Singh d.Ramakrishna Gupta
5 Which company in March 2011 won a multi-million dollar multi-year contract from Qatar Sports institute Aspire Zone Foundation?
a. HCL Tech b.Mahindra Satyam
c. Infosys Technology d.All of these
6.ICICI Bank in March 2011 declared that it expects over _____ growth in loans in 2011-12?
a.14 percent b.16 percent
c.18 percent d.20 percent
7.What is 'Ira: one divine creation for another?
a. Diamond jewellery b.Cosmetics
c. Shoes d.Nailpolish
8. Who among the following is appointed as executive director of the Reserve Bank of India in March 2011?
a. P. Jain b. J. Gandhi
c. R. Gandhi d. R. Goyal
lage raho CATions...NEVER BACK DOWN
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.210 people follow this discussion.