[Official] Fortune Institue of International Business,Delhi queries & discussion

Hi all, I am Glad to introduce an Official query and discussion thread for Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi, located in Vasant Vihar. I am a student of FIIB 2010-12 Batch and with the help of fellow mates will be adres...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 2   
@visionIIM-ACL .. close it..
This Honeymoon Period for getting Onboard with your Own Company is really Boring \Bored/  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
@vitsmayank said:
@cutie.pie hey priti, why this thread is so much inactive? can you please throw some light on placements?
Its inactivity is due to Official FIIB Thread.
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
@cutie.pie hey priti, why this thread is so much inactive? :(
can you please throw some light on placements?
This Honeymoon Period for getting Onboard with your Own Company is really Boring \Bored/  

what is the avg pkg, ranking and fees for the mba programme?

Tanmay, SJMSOM, IIT Bombay

common guys provide info regarding placements and packages (highst and average)....
please reply to the posts regularly.....

can barely wait for Samavesh to begin..!! its taken a lot of hard work..waiting to see if it pays off..!!
Best Wishes..!!:clap:

i attended gd/pi n selected for fiib...may i know how is the placements gng this year...and avg package ....

Hi, replying to the above query there are 9 subjects for marketing specialization mainly Business marketing, Customer relationship, Advertising, Sales management, Digital marketing, international marketing, Marketing research, so on.
As far as foreign tour is considered, it is a one week tour to a famous company located abroad along with sightseeing.

• 1 Like  

hi i have taken addmission in fiib for 2012batch can u please tell me how many subjects are there in marketing mba also do we have financiasl accounting in 1st year??? and also about the study abroad tour if i choose sam walton school will i get a choics and for how long do we go for studing and exchange programme ???cause i have heard that the us visa is very tough to get ???and lastly will the 1st semester be in june or may??for this year??
varun kumar riat.
:)

We had an awesome fest "Samavesh, 2012".
Faridkot just simply rocked , especially "LAILA"

• 1 Like  

can barely wait for Samavesh to begin..!! its taken a lot of hard work..waiting to see if it pays off..!!
Best Wishes..!!:clap:

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

17 people follow this discussion.