Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Hari P R @hari_87

Tags

(Official) DMS, IIT Delhi Admission Queries 2011

Hello to all aspirants, With the JMET results having got declared today, the admissions committee of DMS, IIT Delhi will, through this thread, address any queries you might have about the admissions process and/or general assistance on the proce...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 47   
Hello Sir,

I had a query on the website,there is no detail of the attachments that need to be send with the printed online application.can u please confirm that we dont have to send any attested copies with it?

please reply its quite urgent as i m yet to post my application

thanks

The site states:

Submitting the final application/viewing/printing
  1. Once you are done completing the application, select the SUBMIT button.
  2. Once the online form is filled, applicants have to print the filled form, paste a photo,sign on the declaration, attach a Demand Draft and post it to address given in form.

I hope this should suffice!!!
  • 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
You wouldn't get any individual email acknowledgment. A pdf listing all applications received might be put up sometime later.

I'd say you do stand some chance. But it depends on the ranks of other OBC category applicants. Last year, the cutoff rank for this category was within 5000.

As indicated in the webiste, you need to send only the DD along with your application form.

Hello Sir,

I had a query on the website,there is no detail of the attachments that need to be send with the printed online application.can u please confirm that we dont have to send any attested copies with it?

please reply its quite urgent as i m yet to post my application

thanks
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
dhruv4cat Says
Has anyone got the e-mail confirmation from DMS IIT D yet, for recieving the application? I sent mine some 8 days ago, I got the e-mail from IIT B but havent got from IIT D yet :(

You wouldn't get any individual email acknowledgment. A pdf listing all applications received might be put up sometime later.

letsrock31 Says
I got a rank of 5713 score of 67.25 .....NCOBC ....any chances of getting a call?

I'd say you do stand some chance. But it depends on the ranks of other OBC category applicants. Last year, the cutoff rank for this category was within 5000.

chokunu Says
What all documents have to be submitted along with IITD application form?

As indicated in the webiste, you need to send only the DD along with your application form.

What all documents have to be submitted along with IITD application form?

Hi can anyone tell where can I get my certificates attest in Noida
Urgently needed...
Have to submit the IIT form or else I would be really late.

I got a rank of 5713 score of 67.25 .....NCOBC ....any chances of getting a call?

Has anyone got the e-mail confirmation from DMS IIT D yet, for recieving the application? I sent mine some 8 days ago, I got the e-mail from IIT B but havent got from IIT D yet

pooja30 Says
i have got a jmet rank of 504...last yr iitd calls ended on 495...can i expect a call from iit d??:lookround:

Yes you can expect a call, it will be a close one..So u can cross ur fingers and apply..

In my personal opinion people till 550 should give it a try...

Best of Luck
  • 1 Like  
pooja30 Says
i have got a jmet rank of 504...last yr iitd calls ended on 495...can i expect a call from iit d??:lookround:

Your guess is as good as ours Keep your fingers crossed!
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

186 people follow this discussion.