About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Hari P R @hari_87

Tags

(Official) DMS, IIT Delhi Admission Queries 2011

Hello to all aspirants, With the JMET results having got declared today, the admissions committee of DMS, IIT Delhi will, through this thread, address any queries you might have about the admissions process and/or general assistance on the proce...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 32   
pradeepsekhar Says
LOL...Dude..go ahead...and for others....ixigo.com is the place to find cheapest fares..cheaper than what u will find on the airline websites...i just booked through that...(Cheap Tickets India, Low Air Fares Booking, International Airline Tickets, Online Flights Booking - iXiGO.com (easyGO) Air Travel Site)

actually i book through ixigo..m getting expedia through ixigo itself
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

hello seniors,
is the process of sending confirmation mails over..i haven't received it till now.. my jmet id 315278.. rank 4652 NC_OBC.. is there any chance..

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

hello seniors,
is the process of sending confirmation mails over..i haven't received it till now.. my jmet id 315278.. rank 4652 NC_OBC.. is there any chance..

w00t got 1st call of the season ....really very happy

CAT'13 99.36 ...Ditched IIMs . Hello USA  
Dear Hari / Bryan

Can you please let us know tentative time it takes to complete the whole procedure. My slot is of 8.00 AM on 5th March. Can I go ahead to book flight of around 17 hours?

hi dude,
last year i had an 8 am slot last year.i had my flight @ 4.30 and i got time to go around delhi after the call.so a flight @ 17 hrs seems safe.

regards,
nikhil shenoy
  • 1 Like  
Grayback Says
this is something off topic..but has any1 ever booked flight tkts through expedia.co.in..its nt fraud na

LOL...Dude..go ahead...and for others....ixigo.com is the place to find cheapest fares..cheaper than what u will find on the airline websites...i just booked through that...(Cheap Tickets India, Low Air Fares Booking, International Airline Tickets, Online Flights Booking - iXiGO.com (easyGO) Air Travel Site)
  • 1 Like  

I have a call on 5th march.I also nm on that day.I have mailed tarzan asking for a change of date.Will it be possible for iitd people to change the date?
iitd seniors please reply as i may have approach nm if it is not possible for iitd to change.

regards,
nikhil shenoy (using frnd's as my id is not responding)

Dear Hari / Bryan

Can you please let us know tentative time it takes to complete the whole procedure. My slot is of 8.00 AM on 5th March. Can I go ahead to book flight of around 17 hours?

got it . . :):)congrats ppl. .

Got the call... :)

JMET rank 596

Saw someone getting a mail for 596 rank. Even my rank is 596. Have not got any call till now.

:thumbsup:

Grayback Says
this is something off topic..but has any1 ever booked flight tkts through expedia.co.in..its nt fraud na

i believe best place to book flight tickets is cleartrip.com
  • 2 Likes  

is there any increase in no of seats ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

186 people follow this discussion.