PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Hari P R @hari_87

Tags

(Official) DMS, IIT Delhi Admission Queries 2011

Hello to all aspirants, With the JMET results having got declared today, the admissions committee of DMS, IIT Delhi will, through this thread, address any queries you might have about the admissions process and/or general assistance on the proce...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 47   

din get d cal @ 5588 obc..:(:(

CAT-88.31 %le OBC-NC Calls - NITIE,VGSOM,Six New IIm's  No convert yet :(  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

In @ 108. It feels great to have a call from IIT D. Going back to Delhi is really going to be great. Had spent some of the most exciting moments of my life there.

Thanks everyone and especially Seniors. Your efforts are truly inspiring and assuring.

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Is the official list on the website out yet.I dont have access to gmail and hence cant check whether i Have received the mail or not:lookround:

Seniors,

Please let us know when your process of sending mails get over because this has increased my anxiety. I am refreshing my mail box again again for some hope.

Yes, the process of sending out emails is over.
@all:
Please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-dms-iitd-gd-pi-call-getters-discussion-25062969

We would not be active in the current thread anymore.
  • 1 Like  

Seniors,

Please let us know when your process of sending mails get over because this has increased my anxiety. I am refreshing my mail box again again for some hope.

pradeepsekhar Says
LOL...Dude..go ahead...and for others....ixigo.com is the place to find cheapest fares..cheaper than what u will find on the airline websites...i just booked through that...(Cheap Tickets India, Low Air Fares Booking, International Airline Tickets, Online Flights Booking - iXiGO.com (easyGO) Air Travel Site)

actually i book through ixigo..m getting expedia through ixigo itself

hello seniors,
is the process of sending confirmation mails over..i haven't received it till now.. my jmet id 315278.. rank 4652 NC_OBC.. is there any chance..

hello seniors,
is the process of sending confirmation mails over..i haven't received it till now.. my jmet id 315278.. rank 4652 NC_OBC.. is there any chance..

w00t got 1st call of the season ....really very happy

CAT'13 99.36 ...Ditched IIMs . Hello USA  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

186 people follow this discussion.