[Official 2012-2014] SPJIMR Immersion Shortlist and Related Discussions

Hey puys congratulations on being called for Immersion Program at SPJIMR for admission to 2012-2014 batch :cheerio::cheerio: All of us are One more step closer to Final Convert :: :: Please use this thread to discuss about further proc...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 74   

As for IM, has anyone with less than 2 years of experience converted...?

Selected - Operations

Congrats to all who got through including me...

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
ashutd Says
Waitlist 10 for operations.. Chances ? Last year s wait list movement trend would be of real help here..

Great chance...last year it went around 27-28 for Ops
aniruddha_sn Says
That's not true dude.. Research on your own.

No.....The above stats are true for last year batch....I've checked the same on spjimr web site....couldn't find for 2010-2012 batch though!!!

Below is the link:
SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
aditya.garg2k5 Says
Thanks for the info.....can someone also quote about 2010-2012 batch....to make better estimate about the waitlist movement.....

That's not true dude.. Research on your own.
For all puys

Waitlist movement last year
Finance: 43
IM:19
Marketing: 27
Operations: 28

Source: SPJ website last year's lists!

A post by a fellow puy Whataa made earlier. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the info.....can someone also quote about 2010-2012 batch....to make better estimate about the waitlist movement.....
  • 1 Like  

W/L 14 for Operations.....Any hopes????

in for operations... but the best part is.. its resignation time... :D
cudnt attend immersion.. so finally i get proof that immersion is optional.. had been rejected last year aftr immersion call... congrats to all other call getters...

Got through !!
SPJ Marketing it is ..

I'm in...Operations.

Guys and Puys.
Congrats to all selected.
All the best to all waitlisted.
But above all Thank You for being there in this thread.

A question to seniors.

Could you please throw some light on the Pre-Foundation course.
What will students be tested on?

Help would be welcome.

Rejected again...... 2 yrs bck 2 bck

jst one query / complaint

arre itne log immersion k liye bulate hi kyu ho jab WL tak mein number nhi aata....
Plz cal just final / WL from next year...

• 4 Likes  

Thik hai yaar, tried level best! Should have been selected nahi hua to doesn't matter and listen to this:

Dil Aakhir Tu Kyu Rota Hai by Farhan Akhtar on Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - Free Music Streaming, Online Music, Videos - Grooveshark

I understand dude! I had SP Jain *only* to bank upon! And I am trying very hard to be objective. Sometimes you have to pick up your bag and move on, telling yourself that the road ahead has a better restaurant (cut out for you) or that it is going to be exciting in some other way or that the destination can be reached w/o taking a pit stop in here.

Philosophically, we are all here with an objective that we uncover with the passage of time. May be this is just part of the script!
  • 3 Likes  
uj14 Says
Bhai we cant blame anyone... bas it feels bad when somebody says i hadnt really given it a shot but i got thru and you tend to think who i am, a fool?? (entirely personal (and emotional) opinion, not directed at anyone... peace...)

I understand dude! I had SP Jain *only* to bank upon! And I am trying very hard to be objective. Sometimes you have to pick up your bag and move on, telling yourself that the road ahead has a better restaurant (cut out for you) or that it is going to be exciting in some other way or that the destination can be reached w/o taking a pit stop in here.

Philosophically, we are all here with an objective that we uncover with the passage of time. May be this is just part of the script!
  • 3 Likes  

Damn!!

This thread has now become an addiction..
Its hard for me to say goodbye to this thread and sp jain

Even after realizing that i am not there even in WL , i cant stop myself from coming to this thread again and again

Hopefully,
this is my last post out here...

Best of luck to all the Future SPites/ SPinners, whatever you guys/gals wanna call urself .

badpoem Says
Dude, 20k + applications for 180 seats with very little to separate the ones selected from the 650 odd that are called for Immersions. The dirty words (in this context) called "probability" and "luck" come into the picture any day. Blame it on our country's over sized population and the equally pathetic infrastructure that does not even pretend to meet the demand with a supply of good colleges. That is the fact unfortunately!

Bhai we cant blame anyone... bas it feels bad when somebody says i hadnt really given it a shot but i got thru and you tend to think who i am, a fool?? (entirely personal (and emotional) opinion, not directed at anyone... peace...)
  • 1 Like  
“The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.” -- Ayn Rand

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

150 people follow this discussion.
Events in SPJIMR Mumbai