PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@vinvin_123

Tags

Official 2005- Admits to UK univs for MBA,Msc mgmt,finance..

Hi there guys and gals, searched quite a bit but could not find any thread which had the list of ppl going to UK this sept for their MBA or Msc in any particular field of mgmt, hence this new thread. In this thread ppl pls post which uni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 14 of 28   

Hey guys, came across the postgrad enrolment info -2005 brochure,
on the cardiff website, u shud surely go thru it, as its states exactly
how to pay fee, health requrement,etc..
hav attached a copy of it below,

cheers,
vinod.k

hey mehul,

. Can u kindly tell me that is it necessary to provide the receipt [ send by the university , confirming our accomodation ] , while applying for Visa .?

If u have it then show it, otherwise do take photo copy of the acco application form which u filled, also take a photo copy of the DD that u are sending, incase u have already sent the form without a xerox then i guess u hav to wait for the receipt as it is the proof that u applied for acco.

. Have u received that ?
Yes i have recieved it. And submitted it along with my visa application.

. And what accomodation details had been provided by you while applying for visa ? and what was ur mode of payment of accomodation fee ?

I submitted a photo copy of the form i submitted, along with the receipt i received from the univ confirming the payment.

. Can u pls list the Liquid assests shown by u while applying for visa ?

cant give all details here ( call me for the details) but this is the general overview,
1) Dads bank accounts 2) Moms bank account. 3) My PPF account. 4) Bonds.

hey aparna, thanks for the number, anyways with regards to the tkt i think u shud book it as later u might find it difficult for a tkt, i say this because i think very few airlines go to LON in the daytime, except AI, and this timing for the univ coach collection is from 8 a.m to 3 p.m, also u need to fill that form, otherwise u even hav to plan for travel from Lon to Cardiff.

cheers,

vinod.k

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Hi vinod
. Can u kindly tell me that is it necessary to provide the receipt [ send by the university , confirming our accomodation ] , while applying for Visa .?

. Have u received that ?

. And what accomodation details had been provided by you while applying for visa ? and what was ur mode of payment of accomodation fee ?

. Can u pls list the Liquid assests shown by u while applying for visa ?

Regards
Mehul

Hey VINOD...whts up? how r u?its really nice to c tht u r done wth all d procedures....i m still busy wth visa documents.....so damn confusing...but nevermind i'll manage....:)

yeah uralways welcome.....no probs we all will perpare food together.....hey btw i m nt working anywhere..i hav jus now finished my grad.

Another thing.... i still havnt booked my tickets as i m waiting for my acceptance letter to come...once i recieve tht i m goin to aaply for visa as well as book mytickets...i'll let u know
okie dokie...chalo then byee..cyaa

cheers,
Aparna.

Hey guys whas up, hope every ones fine...and busy applying for visa,
as for me am basically cooling my heels and just doing some research on which
travel insurance to take, teaching my mom to send mails,etc...

Btw aparna am not a great cook like u, just can get by, but yeah i can assist u, love to cook, but washing vessels, i hate that stuff...btw where are u working currently?

And gurav great yaar u got into taly south, most of us will be there, so no probs abt that, am still to recieve it, maybe due to rains, maybe sometime this weekend..will keep u posted on it...

Hey again, u guys mehul, aparna,...let me know which flight ur booking guys...ASAP!!!

Cheers,

hey Mehul,

how r u?well yeah i know....yest in d eve, i got a call frm edwise sayin tht d meeting has been postponed. to 16th. anyways thnks... hope to c u all on tht day...

cya
aparna

Hi Aparna
. whats up ? do not worry pre departure meet has been postponed to 16 th aug.
and hows ur visa application going on ?

regards
Mehul

Hey guys whas up, hope every ones fine...and busy applying for visa,
as for me am basically cooling my heels and just doing some research on which
travel insurance to take, teaching my mom to send mails,etc...

Btw aparna am not a great cook like u, just can get by, but yeah i can assist u, love to cook, but washing vessels, i hate that stuff...btw where are u working currently?

And gurav great yaar u got into taly south, most of us will be there, so no probs abt that, am still to recieve it, maybe due to rains, maybe sometime this weekend..will keep u posted on it...

Hey again, u guys mehul, aparna,...let me know which flight ur booking guys...ASAP!!!

Cheers,

hi all,

all u Mumbaiyas just make sure 2 keep ur heads above water in dis torrid weather.

got a letter from Cardiff 2day stating dey r holding Pre-departure briefings at d British Council Offices in

Delhi - 16th Aug
Mumbai - 18th Aug
Chennai - 22nd Aug
Kolkatta 24th Aug

Here's ur chance 2 meet fellow CBS students n university staff members 4 ny enquiry.

i still haven't applied 4 visa ye, as m waiting 4 my original degree n final sem-markscard. (have u received ur graduation degrees)
however, my financial docs. shall b ready soon.

when r u all applying 4 visa.

yes, n my residence confirmation has come.
mine s Taly South. vot bout u all ???

take care,
Gaurav

Hi Aparna
. whats up ? do not worry pre departure meet has been postponed to 16 th aug.
and hows ur visa application going on ?

regards
Mehul

hey pple out there.....how r u ??? whts up! cmin aftersuch a looooonnnggg time.....nice to c u all again....actually my net wasnt workin propely from last few days coz of this torrential rain....anyways...hope all r fine....

btw even i know how to cook...infact i m pretty good in tht...so dont worry...u, me,vinod n others.... we all will prepare food together :)
Another thing...well actually i was planning to go for tht pre dep. meet on 4th but now i donno whther i'll bgoin or not coz its raining v heavily out here.so lets c...if its not raining then i m goin otherwise i m not.wht about others???
Ru goin?

cheers
aparna

hey pple out there.....how r u ??? whts up! cmin aftersuch a looooonnnggg time.....nice to c u all again....actually my net wasnt workin propely from last few days coz of this torrential rain....anyways...hope all r fine....

btw even i know how to cook...infact i m pretty good in tht...so dont worry...u, me,vinod n others.... we all will prepare food together :)
Another thing...well actually i was planning to go for tht pre dep. meet on 4th but now i donno whther i'll bgoin or not coz its raining v heavily out here.so lets c...if its not raining then i m goin otherwise i m not.wht about others???
Ru goin?

cheers
aparna

Hey everyone Vinod , Aparna , Gaurav , where r u all ? no post since few days !
Might be Busy With Visa Thing, except for vinod.
By the way is anyone going for Edwise pre departure meet on 4th Aug at worli , than just let me know.

Regards
Mehul

Hey everyone Vinod , Aparna , Gaurav , where r u all ? no post since few days !
Might be Busy With Visa Thing, except for vinod.
By the way is anyone going for Edwise pre departure meet on 4th Aug at worli , than just let me know.

Regards
Mehul

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

49 people follow this discussion.