SHOW

**** O N L I N E G D ****

Hello Friends, I had been going around the forum when i discovered a thread which was opened 3 years back for online GD......Well the group discussions were started and were going well but later the responses went down and there was no new messa...
Reading 20 newspapers is not feasible for Group Discussions.
I have found a site that gives the daily updates of relevant Indian IT Industry from various sources.
Just devote 10-15 minutes daily and you are done!!
The UI is so simple that your screen doesn't look like a website. Your boss thinks u are working on a document!!

India IT Updates
  • 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Hey guys what is this Kaplan 800 ???
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions 2015-2016 Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie! The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More

You can check out the brochure attached for any further information!

Download Brochure
aditikhosla Says
omg........i didnt knw dat something like online gd exists!!!!!!!someone plz giv me d link to a thread,were i can participate in online gd.......

I didn't know that this old thread got re-activated again. Anyway, Online GDs are definitely going on. To know more details about them or to participate in them, you need to register on OnlineGD Yahoo Group

Thank you,
Regards
Gaurav Mittal

^^ That's it.....
  • 1 Like  
omg........i didnt knw dat something like online gd exists!!!!!!!someone plz giv me d link to a thread,were i can participate in online gd.......
hey gaurav,
In the posts i read you have mentioned that you are posting some material. I

Hi antara

u can pro'ly go thru' da search section...there r lotta threads regardin CAT/XAT materials...more ova u can go thru' da MBA FORUMs where u will find topicwise prep resources...evn in those thrds there r sum downloadable materials...

Regards
Soham
hey gaurav,
In the posts i read you have mentioned that you are posting some material. I am new to pagalguy, can you please send me the material or tell me how to download it. i wasnt able to see any attached document in any of the posts. Please help!
I didn't know that this old thread got re-activated again. Anyway, Online GDs are definitely going on. To know more details about them or to participate in them, you need to register on OnlineGD Yahoo Group

Thank you,
Regards
Gaurav Mittal
Hey can somebody suggest me some books for PI...i am a fresher in last year of my grad IT engg...
i want answers to questions like..
strengths and weakness??
why do want to do mba?
1 personality who inspires u d most and y?
hobbies??..etc etc!!
Ppl please help me out wid answers to des questions!!
any link or book wid answers???
thanks a lot!!!!!!

go through some interview threads in PG. u have posted in the wrong place.
moreover PI books will confuse u with a host of questions and provide u with no answers to any. don't burden urself too much. these questions can be answered only by one person, and thats you.

Bharath
Hey can somebody suggest me some books for PI...i am a fresher in last year of my grad IT engg...
i want answers to questions like..
strengths and weakness??
why do want to do mba?
1 personality who inspires u d most and y?
hobbies??..etc etc!!
Ppl please help me out wid answers to des questions!!
any link or book wid answers???
thanks a lot!!!!!!
nothin jus adding d forum
@saurav
Dude you replied a 9 months old thread.Atleast look at the date of thread when you post.
: :
Hi people i'm new to the forum (or should i rather mention i'm new to the site itself)..however i think the forum has great potential to serve as collection of ideas, data, facts, etc. presented by people with diff. perspectives. I dont know how effective the GDs on messengers would be..(with 5 people sending across IMs together i'd surely be confused b/w reading n replying..n by the time one's reply gets posted the GD may have moved to a different plane all together..). Considering that constrained capacity of the forum in stimulating a real time GD, we could benefit more from the same by focusing more on inputs from various aspirants rather than trying to make it real time.
As far as the topics are concerned I'd take sides with Anamika. Lets discuss topics which need some amount of research. This might get us more interested in finding out more about topics than we might if we were to google without a topic in mind. This brings me to another issue-selection of topics. Let us all contribute topics that we might be well conversant with or one that occupies a favoured spot in our areas of interest or even ones that we'd like to know more about though we dont know how to go about them. The moderator or anyone so appointed may then, select one of them. Lets have a topic discussed for a week or whatever time (preferrable not a long duration, so tht we can discuss varried topics) n on the last day we can scrap whatever topics we'd like to indivisually discuss. Whatsay?

good going !
Black is the colour of space,it is the colour of the doubt and mystery and also the colour of gloom and sadness.

One of the most common colour, or rather shade that can be seen, it is a colour considered inauspicious by many, but at the same time, considered to be different and bold by the youth.

Black has a unique feel of making the object it laps, look very attarctive and appealing, which pretty much explains why many cars, mobiles, computers etc are available in Black these days.

bharath
P.S-my try at it, though it was not officially started, i just thought of penning my views

gud reasoning pal....u paraphrased in a very decent way....keep it upp....
a recent IIM C GD was "Black is Beautiful".....??: can u see the depth of the topic...........gud critical reasoning required for such kinda topics......

Cheers Shravan.......

Black is the colour of space,it is the colour of the doubt and mystery and also the colour of gloom and sadness.

One of the most common colour, or rather shade that can be seen, it is a colour considered inauspicious by many, but at the same time, considered to be different and bold by the youth.

Black has a unique feel of making the object it laps, look very attarctive and appealing, which pretty much explains why many cars, mobiles, computers etc are available in Black these days.

bharath
P.S-my try at it, though it was not officially started, i just thought of penning my views
  • 1 Like  
Doesn't seem to be..

I have an idea..Now,that heat is low..for GDs I mean..;)

So,instead of having heavy intense discussions..we can have light,playful..(read,less controversial) discussions..on say general topics...or abstract ones..like "Sun and sand" "why is religion n castes so important to people" n blah blah blah..

I'm not able to think of any other topics as such rightnow..:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
Maybe,I'll come up with something later...In the meanwhile..If you guys have anything..please jump in.. :)

btw a very useful thread....a recent IIM C GD was "Black is Beautiful".....??: can u see the depth of the topic...........gud critical reasoning required for such kinda topics......

Cheers Shravan.......
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

125 people follow this discussion.