PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MBA Knightt @mbaknightt

Tags

NUS MBA 2012 Intake

The application dates for 2012 Intake are out! From their website, The NUS MBA - Home Page. The application for August 2012 Intake will commence on 01 October 2011. MBA Full Time: 01 Oct 11 - 31 Mar 12 MBA Part Time: 01 Oct 11 - 15 M...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 180   
Thanks Sachin,
thats a good insight on Europe --
If I am not wrong Average pay in NUS is around 60K USD. Though Taxes are less in Singapore and in case you are placed in asian countries -- but Pay wise NUS is a bit low.. And there could be low of pros and cons...

As the peron here (aaryapar) has confirm admit from IESE and has to take a call by 20th April..
I feel if NUS does not replie by 20th about final results -- so aaryapar is left with two options --
Take a risk for NUS final answer and let go IESE
Take an Admit in IESE and close the NUS chapter

AarYaPar -- what the acceptance fee at IESE? By 20th April, you have to pay acceptance fee or tuition fee?

Rahul its acceptance fee.. 5000 euros....

I was also told (as far as I remember) 2-3 weeks..its a little more than 4 weeks for me...

i called them last week...they said the results for all candidates interviewed in feb..will be declared latest by end of march

rainielle73 Says
If I remember correctly, I was told that the results will be out in 2-3 weeks..
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
you have your own business? what is it?

any job experience?

It's a franchised business.

I have 4 years working experience from which 3 of these years are of managerial experience.
meetadi Says
So did they tell u when they are going to get back.. with results...

If I remember correctly, I was told that the results will be out in 2-3 weeks..
meetadi Says
People who were interviewed recently did anyone get to know when the results will be out

3-4 weeks from the day of the interview...
Hi,

I received a mail about getting shortlisted 2 weeks back, but still haven't got the interview date.

I replied back to that email for updated status today but got "Out of Office". Any idea whom can I ask for the updated status?

Thanks

Can you share the date when u applied and your profile.

People who were interviewed recently did anyone get to know when the results will be out

Hi,

I received a mail about getting shortlisted 2 weeks back, but still haven't got the interview date.

I replied back to that email for updated status today but got "Out of Office". Any idea whom can I ask for the updated status?

Thanks

There is a number shared in the forum few.. pages back.. just check.. also it is fine to get an "Out of office" they do reply back...
  • 1 Like  

Hi,

Thanks

HI
It is better you share your case based scenarios with everyone for the benefit of the forum..

I felt my case scenarios were profile based.. so i guess.. do not want people to get anxious while they go thru threads as questions might look like out of context.. to many..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

275 people follow this discussion.