About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MBA Knightt @mbaknightt

Tags

NUS MBA 2012 Intake

The application dates for 2012 Intake are out! From their website, The NUS MBA - Home Page. The application for August 2012 Intake will commence on 01 October 2011. MBA Full Time: 01 Oct 11 - 31 Mar 12 MBA Part Time: 01 Oct 11 - 15 M...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 180   
Thanks Sachin,
thats a good insight on Europe --
If I am not wrong Average pay in NUS is around 60K USD. Though Taxes are less in Singapore and in case you are placed in asian countries -- but Pay wise NUS is a bit low.. And there could be low of pros and cons...

As the peron here (aaryapar) has confirm admit from IESE and has to take a call by 20th April..
I feel if NUS does not replie by 20th about final results -- so aaryapar is left with two options --
Take a risk for NUS final answer and let go IESE
Take an Admit in IESE and close the NUS chapter

AarYaPar -- what the acceptance fee at IESE? By 20th April, you have to pay acceptance fee or tuition fee?

Rahul its acceptance fee.. 5000 euros....

I was also told (as far as I remember) 2-3 weeks..its a little more than 4 weeks for me...

i called them last week...they said the results for all candidates interviewed in feb..will be declared latest by end of march

rainielle73 Says
If I remember correctly, I was told that the results will be out in 2-3 weeks..
you have your own business? what is it?

any job experience?

It's a franchised business.

I have 4 years working experience from which 3 of these years are of managerial experience.
meetadi Says
So did they tell u when they are going to get back.. with results...

If I remember correctly, I was told that the results will be out in 2-3 weeks..
meetadi Says
People who were interviewed recently did anyone get to know when the results will be out

3-4 weeks from the day of the interview...
Hi,

I received a mail about getting shortlisted 2 weeks back, but still haven't got the interview date.

I replied back to that email for updated status today but got "Out of Office". Any idea whom can I ask for the updated status?

Thanks

Can you share the date when u applied and your profile.

People who were interviewed recently did anyone get to know when the results will be out

Hi,

I received a mail about getting shortlisted 2 weeks back, but still haven't got the interview date.

I replied back to that email for updated status today but got "Out of Office". Any idea whom can I ask for the updated status?

Thanks

There is a number shared in the forum few.. pages back.. just check.. also it is fine to get an "Out of office" they do reply back...
  • 1 Like  

Hi,

Thanks

HI
It is better you share your case based scenarios with everyone for the benefit of the forum..

I felt my case scenarios were profile based.. so i guess.. do not want people to get anxious while they go thru threads as questions might look like out of context.. to many..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

275 people follow this discussion.