About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@kuleenp

Tags

NMIMS 2009 FINAL results out!!!

puys final results are finally out please mention ur written rank and score and he final rank and score
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 270   
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

hi
i m pharmcy student
can u tel me pharma mba loast yr cut off's

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

hey dude...jst 2 get d figures correct....m prob d last rank admitted in MQ quota...n its 686...!!!!....nyways its been a pleasure 2 follow dis thread spread ova 400 pages....n hopefully dis will help a lot 2 our junior batch...!!!

Holla PUYssss....Well after such a long stressfull yet most wonderful time i have had on this thread, i guess its time to close the thread... This will help Future NMites a lot.... Just to add on, the total no. of pages speak volumes bout the thread itself.... Have met sm wonderful people here... Nishant sharda,Deep agrawal, Pluto007,Nishant rungta to name a few (Yar jinka naam bhool gaya hun maarna mat plzz :P)....

@ NM Aspirants for 2010 batch -- Guys, We would love to resolve any queries that you might have regarding NMAT or NMIMS... Plz continue the discussion in the following thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2010-queries-and-related-discussion-25043316
@NMIMS batch 09 --- Guys, from now on please post anything that you might want to share on the above mentioned thread and do not spam this thread.

Imp Info bout Ranks:

Total no. of seats : 300

Final Merit rank : 515 (or a couple more may be)

Final MQ Rank : 684

I would request the mods to close the thread.

Cheers to all the people who were a part of this amazing journey

Cheers,
Rahul

Cheers,
Akshit Amla

Holla PUYssss....Well after such a long stressfull yet most wonderful time i have had on this thread, i guess its time to close the thread... This will help Future NMites a lot.... Just to add on, the total no. of pages speak volumes bout the thread itself.... Have met sm wonderful people here... Nishant sharda,Deep agrawal, Pluto007,Nishant rungta to name a few (Yar jinka naam bhool gaya hun maarna mat plzz :P)....

@ NM Aspirants for 2010 batch -- Guys, We would love to resolve any queries that you might have regarding NMAT or NMIMS... Plz continue the discussion in the following thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2010-queries-and-related-discussion-25043316
@NMIMS batch 09 --- Guys, from now on please post anything that you might want to share on the above mentioned thread and do not spam this thread.

Imp Info bout Ranks:

Total no. of seats : 300

Final Merit rank : 515 (or a couple more may be)

Final MQ Rank : 684

I would request the mods to close the thread.

Cheers to all the people who were a part of this amazing journey

Cheers,
Rahul

• 3 Likes  
Dude
how is it possible that they have offered 1 seat to many ppl.
And are u gng to join leave fore for a mq seat wen u have already been at fore for over a month.Btw u have missed a lot,but that u can cover coz ppl are still joining.Its ur call now.

hey shrey...i hv jst taken d admission at nm...n m in section E wich is also urs i guess....dey hvnt given me ny books as i hvnt paid d full dues...As mid terms r strting frm 10th...i was thnkin if u can lemme knw wat all has been done so far....n btw where r u putting up here???....plz pm ur no...thnx in advance...
Dude
And are u gng to join leave fore for a mq seat wen u have already been at fore for over a month.Btw u have missed a lot,but that u can cover coz ppl are still joining.Its ur call now.

dude i hv already taken d admission......hv deposited d fees...will b joining in a day or two..hope 2 c u soon...tc...!!!!

Dude

hi puys..
congrats to all of u for making it to the list..
pl note tht we have our midterms on 10,11 aug .. so pl try to reach i ntime as u guys might ned to study a lot... anyhow the ppl who r here are not studyin but then u need to catch up with the syllabus..
pl spk to anshu bais regarding ur relieving n stufff and explain her the situation..
if possible carry a medical certificate along with u for late coming..
thks..
arpit garg

hey puys
i have been offered admission in nmims on "first come first serve" basis....i.e dey hv offered one remaining seat 2 few ppl n whosoever comes frst will get d seat.....i dunno wich othr b-skul follows d same practice....bt can u plz temme hw mch syllabus has been misd...n if i join classes strting dis monday...can i cope up wid d course as d mid terms r also strtin frm 10th????..
thnx in advance

hi puys..
congrats to all of u for making it to the list..
pl note tht we have our midterms on 10,11 aug .. so pl try to reach i ntime as u guys might ned to study a lot... anyhow the ppl who r here are not studyin but then u need to catch up with the syllabus..
pl spk to anshu bais regarding ur relieving n stufff and explain her the situation..
if possible carry a medical certificate along with u for late coming..
thks..
arpit garg

• 1 Like  

i am not able to find the waitlist tracker spreadsheet.please anyone can help me find it.

hey puys this vvvvvvvv urgent!!!
how many ppl are called tomorrow for MQ?can they please pm me.it will be of great help to me.please!

is there any one who has been called but is not going tomorrow?wat is the last merit number for MQ to be called?people please help!

My company is not ready to relieve me this early..My PL wants me to come back and impart KT /Handover to th eperson who wud replace me in the proj. I want to know how problematic can it prove for me to come back on monday/tuesday and miss another 4-5 days of classes. Any suggestions??

@akshit

Dude its been mentioned on the site that admissions will officially close on 25th july.No refund wud be made to anyone after that...That means no more calls.This was the last set of calls.Btw wats ur rank...

yah i also chkd it on d site....btw my rank is 686....so m jst hopin for 1-2 more calls...:)

@akshit

Dude its been mentioned on the site that admissions will officially close on 25th july.No refund wud be made to anyone after that...That means no more calls.This was the last set of calls.Btw wats ur rank...

Ya I agree with renegade.This thread is awesome.Everyone who was there on this thread has got a call.Its really wonderful to see everyone getting a call.And ya anchal, a party is due frm ur side...

I was just gng thru previous posts on this thread and reliving those moments full of ups and downs...But all is well that ends well.

I have been so attached to this thread that even after getting admission,I visit it once a day,after all it has a huge contribution in getting my mbadreams come true...

I think lets start a new thread where in we can keep up the spirit of pg alive...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

393 people follow this discussion.