MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT NICMAR, Pune

NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research),Pune

There have been many questions about NICMAR on PG. To answer few of them and to channelize other questions regarding college or course, I am starting a new thread here. NICMAR is the only institute offering "Advanced Construction Management" (AC... Read More »
View more posts in NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research),Pune
thanks a lot for your valuable reply ...
out of the box i am askin u smethin ...
if i join NICMAR for REUIM or any management ...
people tell u will regret leavin architecture ...
its a totally different field... ?? realyy people makin me fall through dis dsastrous stage id dilemma !!! SOS... need helpppp

Hey, Me too an Architect and currently pursuing ACM from Goa Campus, well to be frank... any course from NICMAR wud take you away from core designing as an Architect... It would be purely into managing and execution of the project, so if you want to go into designing further rather dont come to NICMAR, but if u want to see da execution part you would be beneficial.. Also to make you aware a lot Project Management Consultants are coming to NICMAR for placements so as an Architect you are always benefited in PMC's as u are involved right from the Design stage to da execution stage...
Now coming to the course REUIM is a much desired course for architects than ACM ( I had avoided REUIM, coz then we wud be only the 2nd batch and so was kinda fishy bout the course and thus opted for ACM which is a flagship course of NICMAR).. though really not much difference in the course i wud say as you have certain electives and specialization later for real estate in ACM too & the course doesnt make a big difference for placment...
  • 1 Like  

Browse other posts tagged NICMAR, Pune