This is almost a tradition between PaGaLGuY and ISB Hyderabad now.
For the third year in a row, here's presenting the ISB Official Admissions Query thread featuring the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad Admission Director for the Class of 2011 admission season!
This thread is where ISB's Senior Director, Career Advancement Services and Admissions & Financial Aid, Mr VK Menon answers all your questions about ISB PGP admissions, scholarships, placements, faculty, infrastructure, culture and student life.
Here is a personal message from Mr VK Menon.
The process for the Admissions to the Class of 2011 at the Indian School of Business (ISB) is underway. Through this column, I and my team at the Admissions and Financial Aid department will be able to guide you and address all your queries.The DOs
Good Luck in your preparations.
V K Menon
1. Please Go through the thread pages first, most probably your question has already been asked by somebody else and asking it again will be a redundant activity. By reading through the thread, you will also learn a lot of interesting facts about ISB through other users' questions.
2. Go through the ISB Admission FAQ
page for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
3. If your question or a similar question has NOT been asked before, you can post your questions about ISB Hyderabad or MBA careers here by hitting the 'Post Reply' button on top or by clicking here
4. Mr Menon and his team, who will watch this thread will answer all your queries on a regular basis. So once you post your question, you can come back to this thread in a couple of days to find your answer or even better, Subscribe to this thread by clicking on the 'Thread tools' link on the top-right side at the top of the thread.The DON'Ts
1. NO PROFILE CHECK questions allowed
- Please do not ask questions of the type: 'The following are my marks and my work experience so What are my chances at ISB?' - such type questions are not allowed and will simply be deleted. This thread is not meant to be a dipstick test to measure your admission feasibility.
2. No asking redundant questions. First read through the thread. If you don't find your question already asked, only then ask.ISB's eligibility criteria
To be eligible to apply to ISB Hyderabad, you need:
* A Bachelor's degree
* A valid GMAT Score
* 2 years full-time work experience after graduation
* TOEFL or IELTS score only if language of instruction during undergraduate education was not English
Dr Menon's PG User ID is Admissions@ISB
All the best!