National Power Training Institute, Faridabad (NPTI) 2012-2014 Admission Queries

Hi Guys :: , Plz post all your queries related to NPTI Faridabad(The Mecca of "Power") here... NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in C U Soon...!!! All d best for your results.. ::
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 83   

@[563601:amit291288] hey....frnd, all the rooms are same.....But only difference is dr location.....

Like Top floor may have to bear the brunt of Hot weather.:P....But Its not a big deal...:)..Its hostel...sab time acha nikal jata hai......plz read my above reply too...
  • 1 Like  
If u Can Dream It,U can Achieve It...!!! www.knowpowernews.wordpress.com

@[595939:vikelec] hey, U can take chance, 14 is the number for leftover seats and its quite "Huge" too...Dont miss the opportunity.......ATB....

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

@[560472:mayankmba2013] hey, Hostel Rooms are allotted on 1st come 1st basis......try to be there one or 2 days before the commencement of your classed if u want to have any "selected" room...rest of the formalities will be completed on day 1 of your college....

A advise - Try to be present in college from Day 1, I think its some what crucial,bcoz U vl get to know the brief insight of almost every subject and doubt clarification( if u have any) :)......

baki its upto.... ppl can say ....KFP - Ki farak Penda hai..:p..:P
  • 1 Like  

@[198798:rahulamiable] sir

sir can u plz tell us something abt the hostel allotment procedure...n does dere any difference in the hostel rooms available or every room is the same...just curious...from which date hostels can b alloted to us???

i have btech in electrical with 71% from uptu. but my cat percentile is very low 53% but the minimum criteria for applying is 50. Are there any chances for me? :(

Hi ,

Is the same Admission Procedure is followed for On spot admission ? like ,

Merit list(s) for Non-Sponsored seats (General and Reserved Categories)

(i) 70 percent marks of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the CAT Examination.
(ii) Marks obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion (Max 20 Marks)
(iii) Marks obtained by the candidates in Personal Interview (Max 10 Marks)

hello guys,

do i have the chance to sit for GD/PI as i hv'nt given CAT 2011 ??
i have scored 77% in btech in biotechnology.....

Hello Guys, Is it necessary to stay in hostel?? can we make our own arrangement ??

" on spot admission "back on npti website

Hello everyone,
I want to know about the hostel allotment procedure.
When do we have to report at the institute for the room allocation and other formalities?
Seniors please help!!

i too noticed this in d morning...
may b plan changed ... or 3rd counselling as scheduled

Hi PPl ,

Why "On -Spot Admission" add is removed in npti site ? . Have they withdrawn it ?

Can any one help me in this news ?

the number of vacant seats are 15 .

Hey... @[477213:smcetguy]...Nobody was able to convert at dis %ile...

BUT...Dis time d scenario is completely different...So, u have a chance of converting it..:).Be present on the On spot admission day...

@[198798:rahulamiable]
sir please tell me how much percentile is needed in CAT so one could convert a seat(i mean in your batch with what kind of percentiles students got admitted. tell me if any guy finally converted with 60-65%ile and average acads 60% throughout)

Debashish Dutta, National Insurance Academy, PGDM [2013 - 2015]

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

143 people follow this discussion.