SHOW

My Wildest Fantasy..!!

• Created by @pronto
Hey guys i ws looking for a thread where PG ites could jot down their fantasies...well couldn't find one ....so i'm starting with mine...a fantasy of mine that ...i have had from a long time....starting anew...lets hope this survives... Ok... Read More »
my wildest fantay
to become prime minister (or dictator) of india
n really have a political party d way it was shown in d movie NAYAK
no corruption no poverty in our country
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
indronildey Says
being himesh reshamiya (my worst nightmare) and a mod free pg so i can spam in peace

hey indro....

it seems the other way round......
ur 'wildest nightmare'......is your 'worst fantasy'....

p.s........beautiful avatar.........
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
being himesh reshamiya (my worst nightmare) and a mod free pg so i can spam in peace
-“Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They'll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”
1) to become hollowman...but i dont want to get killed like the one in the movie...
2) a time machine....
3) alladin lamp....

the list goes on...
My wildest Fantasy was that PG had got rid of all the useless spammers whose posts arent worth poop. But then I realised that I wud be out too
This may not be termed as 'wildest fantasy'
Somebody already told the LOTR thing..
Anyway, I've always wanted that if somehow on May 26th 2005, I could be in the Liverpool FC's dressing room in Istanbul and know exactly what Rafael Benitez said to the team at half time or whether he mixed something in their tea.
Wildest Fantasy...

To marry my girl who says not interested for now. and lead a happy life. (this is my personal fantasy... I don noo whether I can achieve it or not it is getting tuffer sometimes

Bann all alcoholic drinks and cigerettes bidis etc. all over India.

Didnt get the marry gal part!!
If you ban the cigerettes/alchahol then you need to devise some other stratey to earn taxes these two sources give Govt alot of tax revenue!!
//
To rule India

//
Wildest Fantasy...

To marry my girl who says not interested for now. and lead a happy life. (this is my personal fantasy... I don noo whether I can achieve it or not it is getting tuffer sometimes than the CAT, GMAT preparation:grab:

And it has become a challenge in my life.

And another one. To eradicate corruption in India.

Goondaism in India should also be eradicated.

All the political parties should be banned for 20 years IAS, IPS bearocrats should rule us.

All this Ambdekar constituition should be re-written according to the new situations.

Minimum qualification to contest election should be graduates out of T,N.Seshan's college at Pune.

Politics should not be a busniess like now.

implement a strong anti-religious conversion bill all over India. to protect our Sanatana Dhrama... which is Gems of Management.

Teach real history in our schools instead of Aurangazebs and british raj which is stupid.

Our real history is Chankya, Chandra Gupta Mourya, Rani Janzi etc...

Highlight and honour great saints and sages of our Country. Like Swami Vivekananda, Swami Chinmayananda etc....

Bann all alcoholic drinks and cigerettes bidis etc. all over India.

lemonsouffle18 Says
well...damn nice thread..ma wildest fantasy is i guess to own an island n liv on it all alone wid jus one othr special prson..jus no ppl aroun.

i guess u just saw Blue Lagoon
well...damn nice thread..ma wildest fantasy is i guess to own an island n liv on it all alone wid jus one othr special prson..jus no ppl aroun.
my wildest fantasy is to make george bush my sasur!
1. No corruption & v can get our work done in govt offices in an hour.
2. Politicians are educated, no criminal records & think abt welfare of ppl.
3. No cases pending in courts for more than a month.
4. India wins world cup in Cricket & hockey.
5. Finally Indian film wins an oscar.
6. One for me----India & Pakistan are united & i get pakistani Wife
(1) BJP & Congres ek ho jaye , corruption karne ke liye nahi , desh ke liye.
(2) 0 % reservation in education & job or any where.
(3) To make India's no.1 portal ( Its Possible )
Mine is a somewhat more realistic one : i always wanted to be a cartoonist... i can cartoon decently, and i always wanted a better canvas for my talent rather than my college benches and the hostel walls...!!!

ChUcK
A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

98 people follow this discussion.