About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@tarushgoradia

Tags

MIT School Of Business

Hello Aspirants!! An Exclusive Thread For MIT School Of Business. Have Any Queries/ Doubts Related To MIT School of Business.. Post It Here... We Will Clear Ur Doubts Through This Thread.. Kindly visit our website: www.mitsob.com...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 37   

Hi i have been selected at MITSOB I would like to knw abt the placement procedure at MITSOB i mean do they have aptitude test,GD/PI? and i would also like to knw that wat are the requirement criteria of different companies coming for campus recruitment?

pls dnt post the placement figures
10 people answered this question.
1 Comments
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
@sachin_Indian I m an engineer so its good to join ur college..?
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
@sachin_23 Do good in your interview and u will be through.. be confident.. All the best.
okk thanks hope i could get admission....

@sachin_23 no they don't provide operational stream......n yes u can get finance :)
  • 1 Like  

do they have operations stream for MBA?? im not seeing it anywhere on their website plz reply? and i have scored 64 percentile in MAT will i be able to opt for finance?

• Yes, you can apply for the PGDM-Finance program. Mitsob d.... 01 May '13.
MITSOB
MIT School Of Business @MITSOB 58
Yes, you can apply for the PGDM-Finance program. Mitsob does not have operations specilisation.

What is the class timing in MITSOB? And are there holidays on weekends?

• Classes are from 8.00 am-5.30 pm for all six days. Sun is.... 10 Apr '13.
@kiranl1310 welcome :)
@anu7789 IT depends on your choice UPES is not Just an Management college it is an college which is focused on Energy sector so if you are interested in those sectors then go for UPES or else MIT SOB any time..
@anand31 dats good if visited personally... thank u @anand31
@kiranl1310 ya i hav visited....they hav gud faculties, infrastructure is also good, clasrooms, lab, library etc..nd it is situated in heart of city..so more industry visits nd ol...i was also selected for indira nd bimm but found MITSOB better so took admission dere :)
@anand31 Ya I knw that but havent visited MITSOB personally so if anyone visited please share your experience..
@kiranl1310 MITsOB is known for its CASE BASED methodology based on havard B-school...n in my view it is better than indira nd somewhat Bimm also...and abt placements this institute is among the few institutes whose placement details are audited by CRISIL...so this institute doesn't show fake placements records...u can check frm d MITSOB website

since I heard BIMM and INDIRA from people but not for MITSOB. can anyone tell?

can anyone tell how is MITSOB in learning and placement ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

124 people follow this discussion.