About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@tarushgoradia

Tags

MIT School Of Business

Hello Aspirants!! An Exclusive Thread For MIT School Of Business. Have Any Queries/ Doubts Related To MIT School of Business.. Post It Here... We Will Clear Ur Doubts Through This Thread.. Kindly visit our website: www.mitsob.com...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 55   

How's MITSOT?

are placements good here?

I have got a call from MITSOB for Gd/Pi on 7 march. I want to know that if ever i get selected considering the results declared after 2-3 days, do i have to take admission right after the results like within 2 days or can we postponed date for taking the admission?

• 11 Comments
  • Thanx bro :smiley:. 1d.

Is MITSOB better or ISB&M nande ? which college is better guys ? I am confused between these two colleges . Any advice ??

• 3 Comments
  • yes ISBM is good for placements. But in MIT they teach ca.... 22 Feb.
  • okay. 22 Feb.
hitesh_2202
Hitesh Chawla @hitesh_2202 9

yes ISBM is good for placements. But in MIT they teach case based studies which is the method of the worlds best B school that is Havard B school. Thats why im confused

How is MITSOM different from MITSOB except for the degree/diploma they provide ?? I wish to get the pune university aff. MBA. What are the pros and cons??

IndiraIndira, bharti vidyepeeth imed, imdr, mitsom   which one is better...

• in entire list mitsom is best... also u can chk out mitso.... 17 Jun '14.
pinkironald
Pinki Ronald @pinkironald 7

in entire list mitsom is best... also u can chk out mitsot... these guys are doing really well better than any course in mit group....

hello mitsob..can u plzz help me to decide which subject should i opt for optional subjects -- accounts or economics as i am from science background..please help me.

i got a mat score of 601.5. i have applied in MITSOB. i would like to know the how tough are the GD and PI round. Also i would like to know the ROI perspective of the institute.

• well I faced it, it ws nt 2 tough, there were 3 rounds 1s.... 16 Apr '14.
  • if you have good knowledge & fluency in English than you .... 13 Jan '14.
Ritz31
Ritu Chavan @Ritz31 1
well I faced it, it ws nt 2 tough, there were 3 rounds 1st ws the essay writing, 2nd u hv 2 give an extempore on d same topic as it ws in essay writing n 3rd 1 is d PI, i ws asked abt my hobbies n extra curricular activities like anythng constructive or smthng, strengths, weaknesses & hw i overcomed my weaknesses, asked 2 cmmnt on indian economy, askd abt any latest business news, n 2 cases were also given by them
Abhishekdoshi
abhishek doshi @Abhishekdoshi
if you have good knowledge & fluency in English than you wont face a problem in clearing the GDΠ rounds of any college . just be confident .

I wanted to know abt fee structure for MBA(IB) if u can tell me?

• 3 Comments
  • you can call on this no and you will get all the info req.... 11 Dec '13.
  • In MIT School of Management. 11 Dec '13.
Abhishekdoshi
you can call on this no and you will get all the info required

020-32311064 / 65

Ayushi2911
Ayushi Parashar @Ayushi2911 9
In MIT School of Management

Isn't there any thread for MIT School of Management? This is irritating

• ah!!! I even can't find any facebook page..... Well I jst.... 10 Dec '13.
  • yes, i cant find it either but you can ask me any query r.... 10 Dec '13.
Ayushi2911
Ayushi Parashar @Ayushi2911 9
ah!!! I even can't find any facebook page..... Well I jst wanted to know abt fee structure for MBA(IB) if u can tell me?
Abhishekdoshi
yes, i cant find it either but you can ask me any query regarding mitsom college as i am an alumni of it .

Any students from gujarat getting admission in mitsob this year???

• 4 Comments
  • dont join it.... 17 Jun '14.
  • @pinkironald why not to join? plz share.... 24 Jun '14.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

670 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events