About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@tarushgoradia

Tags

MIT School Of Business

Hello Aspirants!! An Exclusive Thread For MIT School Of Business. Have Any Queries/ Doubts Related To MIT School of Business.. Post It Here... We Will Clear Ur Doubts Through This Thread.. Kindly visit our website: www.mitsob.com...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 56   

What is the last date of form submission for MITSOB PGDM?

You are not giving response wt i am asking from you that mit sot is better or mit sob! 

And why?? 

Infrom me fast

Please tell me which is better mit sot sob or som i am confused

i have got admission in MITSOB , (clrd gdpi n got offer letter)........

still confused due to so many suggestion by people...........guys help me out whether i hve made a right choice or not.....

also is there anyone from jaipur taking admission in mitsob.........

• 3 Comments
  • okk. 18 Mar.
  • anything else????. 18 Mar.

Any body has taken admission for in MITSOT pune for 2015 batch?

MITSOB or MITSOT which one is better...?????

• i m going for mitsot as i want to do mba in telecom. 11 Mar.
Abhay_Pratap
Abhay Jamwal @Abhay_Pratap 6

i m going for mitsot as i want to do mba in telecom

How's MITSOT?

are placements good here?

I have got a call from MITSOB for Gd/Pi on 7 march. I want to know that if ever i get selected considering the results declared after 2-3 days, do i have to take admission right after the results like within 2 days or can we postponed date for taking the admission?

• 11 Comments
  • Thanx bro :smiley:. 02 Mar.

Is MITSOB better or ISB&M nande ? which college is better guys ? I am confused between these two colleges . Any advice ??

• 3 Comments
  • yes ISBM is good for placements. But in MIT they teach ca.... 22 Feb.
  • okay. 22 Feb.
hitesh_2202
Hitesh Chawla @hitesh_2202 10

yes ISBM is good for placements. But in MIT they teach case based studies which is the method of the worlds best B school that is Havard B school. Thats why im confused

How is MITSOM different from MITSOB except for the degree/diploma they provide ?? I wish to get the pune university aff. MBA. What are the pros and cons??

fb.com/ranjanrajeev2511  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1093 people follow this discussion.