MDI Final result out 2012-14

Hello All The final results of MDI is out Please check your results here-> Admission Lets streamline the discussions. Seniors are here to help you out. Please do not ask repeat questions FB Page - The group is for aspirants w...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 95 of 211   

Is it like the waitlist only moved by 2?? Only two ppl from the waitlist have been offered admission..:/

Neha Misra, PR Cell, IIM Shillong 
no yaar... one more possibility is there.. waitlist might not have changed because..
-> hr got filled.. (almost double buffer call) even after upgrading some people to im.. and upgrading some im people to pgpm..
-> also.. there are hopeless people like me in the waitlist.. who havent filled any other course except pgpm.. so starting 10 people would move from the waitlist.. only when they convert pgpm.. for that pgpm number has to reach 516 at least..

For you it would never be a problem. You are getting PGPM for sure, but when thats a very painful question....
no yaar... one more possibility is there.. waitlist might not have changed because..
-> hr got filled.. (almost double buffer call) even after upgrading some people to im.. and upgrading some im people to pgpm..
-> also.. there are hopeless people like me in the waitlist.. who havent filled any other course except pgpm.. so starting 10 people would move from the waitlist.. only when they convert pgpm.. for that pgpm number has to reach 516 at least..

exactly.......

the list last yr u all r toking about in which rank 520 cleared was out on june 3..no list was released in may since they received 238 drafts for pgpm...

• 5 Likes  

Can we get the poll updated.. something like " how many ppl who have already paid the DD are going to take it back" ..

It would give a clear picture if ppl vote !!

PGPM 2012-14, MDI Gurgaon, Corporate Communications Cell
AnkitaJain2191 Says
Hey if you actually observe the lists then they have just upgraded those people who have already paid either for PGPM or PGPHR or PGPIM to their first or maybe the 2 nd preference. No one from the waitlist has yet got anything even if they have a better merit rank. So this, in no way, is the 2nd list but just an upgradation as it's written there on the website.

:) ........... yahi ki aaj ya kal 2nd list aa jayegi....

But the movement is so less this time? what do u say dude?

yeah..its actually quite less.....!!....but I guess last time ,the first list itself was out on 26th may....
I think IIM I ,K ,new IIMs results and then WL movements of FMS ,XL should do some good movement in the 3rd list........fingers crossed..even m waiting for a convert to PGPM.......!!..
  • 1 Like  
Season 11 :- CAT -98.73 CALLS :- IIM B,I,S,RRRTUK,MDI,NITIE,SPJIMR Converts:-MDI,IIM S,RRTUK,NITIE  
AnkitaJain2191 Says
Hey if you actually observe the lists then they have just upgraded those people who have already paid either for PGPM or PGPHR or PGPIM to their first or maybe the 2 nd preference. No one from the waitlist has yet got anything even if they have a better merit rank. So this, in no way, is the 2nd list but just an upgradation as it's written there on the website.

I also think the same.
Movement is less.
Gaurav Kataria SJMSOM(2012-2014)
hey..what did u find from admisisons office......can u share it here ?.....

PGPM list movement is quite less I guess....

:) ........... yahi ki aaj ya kal 2nd list aa jayegi....

But the movement is so less this time? what do u say dude?

With merit rank of 607 it looks like quite long a wait.........

Season 11 :- CAT -98.73 CALLS :- IIM B,I,S,RRRTUK,MDI,NITIE,SPJIMR Converts:-MDI,IIM S,RRTUK,NITIE  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

370 people follow this discussion.