Hey everyone , I am planning to apply to , MSFE/MSF program at LBS
· GMAT- 720 (Quantitative-49/79%, Verbal-40/91%, AWA: 5.5 & IR-3]
· B.E.in Electronics & Communication Cumulative GPA -7.27 o Course Highlights: Engineering Math I, II, III, IV, Calculus, Probability, Statistics,
o Management & Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights}
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Manager 10, Matlab
Finance Management Associate at Sankalp Associates (July2012-July-2014)
· Ganesh Warehouse Project [Project worth 1.15Cr or $153,000]:
· Ramgharhi Canal lining: Construction of Cemented Canal Lining
[Project worth -6.5 Crore Rupees 0r $ 1,040,000 ] PWD M.P. State Govt.
Lead Event Manager for Insignia' 12, National level Event at SDMCET
[Project worth-4,000,000 rupees or $80000]
Tools/ Machines / Software used:
· Coding on the Xilinx platform and use of VHDL programming language.
· Use of two FPGA kits namely SPARTAN-3 and VIRTEX-5 kits and also the simulation on ISIM platform.
Extra curricular activities: national level swimmer,
presented various papers at national level events, head of student government.
Can any one please comment on my profile and if i have a chance of getting through or is it just completely out of my league...please any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
I am not an applicant to LBS but for Us schools and I have a feeling its true for almost all the TOP schools.. like LBS, HBS, wharton and stanford. I dont see any action especially on the US top 5 schools .. So i guess there has to be some reason.. either cost factor, people dont wanna leave jobs...
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.48 people follow this discussion.