Nice! Share it on Facebook so that your friends can join you here.
Hey everyone , I am planning to apply to , MSFE/MSF program at LBS
· GMAT- 720 (Quantitative-49/79%, Verbal-40/91%, AWA: 5.5 & IR-3]
· B.E.in Electronics & Communication Cumulative GPA -7.27 o Course Highlights: Engineering Math I, II, III, IV, Calculus, Probability, Statistics,
o Management & Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights}
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Manager 10, Matlab
Finance Management Associate at Sankalp Associates (July2012-July-2014)
· Ganesh Warehouse Project [Project worth 1.15Cr or $153,000]:
· Ramgharhi Canal lining: Construction of Cemented Canal Lining
[Project worth -6.5 Crore Rupees 0r $ 1,040,000 ] PWD M.P. State Govt.
Lead Event Manager for Insignia' 12, National level Event at SDMCET
[Project worth-4,000,000 rupees or $80000]
Tools/ Machines / Software used:
· Coding on the Xilinx platform and use of VHDL programming language.
· Use of two FPGA kits namely SPARTAN-3 and VIRTEX-5 kits and also the simulation on ISIM platform.
Extra curricular activities: national level swimmer,
presented various papers at national level events, head of student government.
Can any one please comment on my profile and if i have a chance of getting through or is it just completely out of my league...please any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
LBS admit. Have decline admission offer. Best of luck everyone!
I have joined IT firm in Dec 2010. So is it right time to go for GMAT this year or next year as I am targetting LBS as my fav choice of college. I have good Acad Records.
Hello ...LBS_Admit ....I know you must be congratulated from all around many times by many......which you truly deserve...but here is one more applaud to add to your achievement .......
Well iam a young aspiring CA student ...I have just cleared my CA-IPCC (inter) and now doing articleship from a small midsize firm(which is not that big) and also doing B.com graduation side by side.........
...I always wanted to go for LBS after being a CA ....
So my question to you is that whether doing articleship from small firm matters if we show high credential with our CA-Final marks and then after being a CA working for 2-3 years in a good company....and then going for GMAT Exam ???
Do they count Articleship training also ...I mean do they value it much ...or post experience after being a CA is what matters ??
What are their criteria with CA students???
is there any chance of getting into LBS directly after BTech ?
or any good buisness schools in further..
if we can.. can anybody help me with their names please
Great profile dude! Couldn't resist commenting!
Could anyone offer insights on my profile
GMAT - 690 (Verbal 40, Quant 44) , AWA - 5
B.Eng (Honors) in Computing from Staffordshire University - CGPA - 3.2/4
CFA Level 1 Passed in June 2008 - Appearing for Level 2 in June 2009
1) Worked on complete CRM implementations for VSNL (India), Eaton Corp (U.S.) in a techno-functional role with TCS for 2 years. Lead a team of 3.
2) Worked with a Global Macro Hedge Fund as Research Analyst covering 6 emerging markets - India, Brazil, Russia, China, Taiwan and Israel from April 2008 to March 2009.
3) Also, Running my own Financial Research and Advisory firm with 3 partners since November 2007. Have 20 clients and AUm of approx INR 3 million. (www.genesisfinancials.in - var gaJsHost = (("https:")
I wish to work with Private Equity firm for sometime and eventually scale up my own business.
Firstly, congratulations on ur achievement!
I know this may sound really stupid but wud I stand a chance with lbs if i apply next yr....2010?.....considering my WE?...
Degree: 1st class from University of Manchester
GMAT : 750
Extra curricular: Loads!...lots of part time experience as well during uni
WE: almost 1 yr now (2 months to go) (Engineering: Automation/Control)
Would i get any points for being a female applicant?...as very few women apply for MBA?
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.48 people follow this discussion.