Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 48   

Apoorva, that movie has too much of SINGHing and danSINGH for my taste. I wonder what made Roma laugh so much in the train, while watching it. :neutral:

hehe... no body arnd..no tv n no frenz..gues u wre betta off at XL widout a break hehe..
actlly have olways been on PG but neva bothered postin...lolz
Accha Sumit plz msg me ur bogey noz n seat noz na.muh cells not workin so cant contact u guys at the station..:(..
Btw no body has d plan to show u Rock on..dis tymz its gonna be Singh is King...;)

• 1 Like  
MOCK CMAT by ITM Business School

-Prepare for Mock CMAT

-Full Length Mock CMAT Papers

-Practice on Real CMAT Examination interface

-Access till the end of the Exam

-Personalized Test Analytics

Get Started

650 Companies for Campus Placements 2014

Placed over 10,000 Alumni over the past 23 years

5 Months Full-time Industry Internship

225 Hours of Professional Development

Real Hands-on CSR Projects

Download Brochure

Apoorva, good to see you on PG. :thumbsup:

My lappie is getting used to the rigorous life of a b-schooler's lappie. :biggrin: And I might watch another few movies, on the way back as well. (But anyone who tries to show me 'Rock On' will be thrown off the train. :neutral:)

Actually, the movie watching spree happened coz I had nothing to do all day. When one's folks are away to work, one doesn't have any friends in the city, and one doesn't like TV, there isn't much that one can do.. :banghead:

But now that I'm in Delhi, time is flying already.

• 1 Like  

Wassup fellas....U guys watchin movies even at home..C'mon give ur laptop some rest Sumit...n dont temme dats wat u gonna do on d way back too..
I dont believe how tym jez flew at home...Shittt back to dat round-d-clock-screwed lyf in les than 3 days...:icon_cry::icon_cry:...

• 1 Like  
sumitrocks Says
I know. But it's not that I am unhappy with my movie-watchinng spree. I plan to watch another 3 movies today, starting in about 20 minutes.

Ab yeh aapne kya tagline likhi hai... Jampot mein aane se pehle khyaal rakhnaa...
  • 1 Like  
vjrocks Says
Sirji, then try watching TV series... Entire seasons get managed to be watched in 1-2 days...

I know. But it's not that I am unhappy with my movie-watchinng spree. I plan to watch another 3 movies today, starting in about 20 minutes.
hi,

is cracking XLRI realy tough?
do they consider experience as an advantage?

waiting fr ur reply
Ashish

Hey Ashish,

YES it is. But this is not the correct thread to discuss all this. This thread is for XLers only. :laugh:

If you have any query regarding the XAT exam, you can post your query at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-2009-queries-25034106

and if you have any query regarding XLRI, you can post it in the following thread... http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-2009-official-thread-for-queries-25034115

:happy:
  • 2 Likes  

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi,

is cracking XLRI realy tough?
do they consider experience as an advantage?

waiting fr ur reply
Ashish
sumitrocks Says
I think I've never watches as many movies in a year, as I have in the last few days... 6 days - 18 movies (not counting the movies watched during the train journey)... I think I will breach the 30-movie barrier.

Sirji, then try watching TV series... Entire seasons get managed to be watched in 1-2 days...

I think I've never watches as many movies in a year, as I have in the last few days... 6 days - 18 movies (not counting the movies watched during the train journey)... I think I will breach the 30-movie barrier.

XLRI A value-oriented approach to business sets this school apart
XLRI A value-oriented approach to business sets this school apart - Economy and Politics - livemint.com
PS: See the pic, I'm fourth from right in the third row. Booya!.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1 Like  
XLRI A value-oriented approach to business sets this school apart
XLRI A value-oriented approach to business sets this school apart - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

PS: See the pic, I'm fourth from right in the third row. Booya!.
  • 2 Likes  

At last, we are free...
a fortnight of rest !!!

Yippee!!! Nothing to do for the next fortnight except sleeping, and chilling out. :biggrin:

How long has it been since I slept for more than 5 hours?

Manan bhaiya, apna status bhi change kar do....it still talks about cracking the end-terms. :neutral:
  • 5 Likes  

Exams oveeerrrrrrrrrr.....

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:2gunfire: :2gunfire:

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

350 people follow this discussion.