PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 73   

Kahaan milna hai yaaron?? Bishuda's ya D1 ke room me??
Jahaan bhi milna ho mujhe room(10 se collect kar lena(either kapila,D1 or Mr. Kat)...
mai palkein bichaaye intezaar kar rha hoon!

Today our seniors gave us a rocking :.No wonder when we talk about B-School culture in INDIA XL is among the best.

Mr.Kat,D_1,Papaji,Hemant Unlimited,yours truly and XL ki kudian all rocked the floor .We all had a gr8 time.

I am looking forward to 2 wonderful years at XLRI and I am sure some friendships wud last for lifetime.

XL rocks :clap:

OMG ......... what a night...... something to remember for our entire life...... XL rocks........
:cheers:
Hats off to the seniors for their amazing performance and for giving us such a gud time........
:cheers:

N yeah check out m a certified XLer now...... will c u puys at 7 at bishuda.
  • 6 Likes  
AIW-CAT http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/all-wanted-speak-about-t-2933/p-51356/r-3699659 My XL GD/PI exp http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2010-xlri-pi-experiences-bm-and-pmir-t-50632/p-1910499
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

guys d_1 has suggested that we meet up in his room no 308 at tfemr at around 6 in the afternoon.
will it be ok with everyone?

• 3 Likes  

Bishudda wud be gr888

• 2 Likes  

OMG yesterday night was sooo surreal.......man!!!seniors we love u!!!
puys lets meet up tonight at 7.....venue k liye give suggestions.....

• 2 Likes  

Today our seniors gave us a rocking :.No wonder when we talk about B-School culture in INDIA XL is among the best.

Mr.Kat,D_1,Papaji,Hemant Unlimited,yours truly and XL ki kudian all rocked the floor .We all had a gr8 time.

I am looking forward to 2 wonderful years at XLRI and I am sure some friendships wud last for lifetime.

XL rocks :clap:

• 6 Likes  

nice to see you guys keeping the thread alive and kicking!!!...hope to meet you at IIMC-XL sports meet..

• 2 Likes  

@raman and harsh...approved..
u guys are now a certified XLer
and lets fix up a place and time for a meet tomorrow...

• 2 Likes  

Today for the first time in my life I was a backbencher and with Mr.Kat by my side,whole class I was feeling sleepy and cudnt understand a squat of economics.

But as they say all the corporate bigwigs of today have sat on those benches only.So let's see what more is in store for us.

Today weather is more pleasent than all days that I have been in jampot and I am planning to sleep coz in the evening we have OB class at 6 -2nd of the day.

• 2 Likes  
@Souravddd

tht wud be kool..... nd oye approve my membership dude....
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

394 people follow this discussion.