Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 73   

bhayion or unki beheno

So We meet up at my room i.e 308 at 6 P.M to know each and every1 better.All puys r welcome to join in.Waise bhi 1 ghanta aur padhe bhains ki poonch phaad loge .And yes bout the night... well no words seem to describe it.You have to experience it to completely understand it.

Thanks Seniors and yes we love u too

XL culture raawks Man !!!!!!

cheers,

The One

• 5 Likes  
oye hoye mar hi daloge.aa jaunga tainu len,kade chadeya hai tainu.

Hun to pad padha le sale bummer,jad vekho dakhe khan nu firda hai.lol

with due respect to our CRs, they are planning for a dinner, and have asked to meet at 7, aur 10:30 pe GBM bhi hai aaj (asli wali)......to lets meet at 6:00 PM only...d_1's room will be a good choice
Kahaan milna hai yaaron?? Bishuda's ya D1 ke room me??
Jahaan bhi milna ho mujhe room(10 se collect kar lena(either kapila,D1 or Mr. Kat)...
mai palkein bichaaye intezaar kar rha hoon!

oye hoye mar hi daloge.aa jaunga tainu len,kade chadeya hai tainu.

Hun to pad padha le sale bummer,jad vekho dakhe khan nu firda hai.lol
  • 1 Like  

Kahaan milna hai yaaron?? Bishuda's ya D1 ke room me??
Jahaan bhi milna ho mujhe room(10 se collect kar lena(either kapila,D1 or Mr. Kat)...
mai palkein bichaaye intezaar kar rha hoon!

Today our seniors gave us a rocking :.No wonder when we talk about B-School culture in INDIA XL is among the best.

Mr.Kat,D_1,Papaji,Hemant Unlimited,yours truly and XL ki kudian all rocked the floor .We all had a gr8 time.

I am looking forward to 2 wonderful years at XLRI and I am sure some friendships wud last for lifetime.

XL rocks :clap:

OMG ......... what a night...... something to remember for our entire life...... XL rocks........
:cheers:
Hats off to the seniors for their amazing performance and for giving us such a gud time........
:cheers:

N yeah check out m a certified XLer now...... will c u puys at 7 at bishuda.
  • 6 Likes  
AIW-CAT http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/all-wanted-speak-about-t-2933/p-51356/r-3699659 My XL GD/PI exp http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2010-xlri-pi-experiences-bm-and-pmir-t-50632/p-1910499

guys d_1 has suggested that we meet up in his room no 308 at tfemr at around 6 in the afternoon.
will it be ok with everyone?

• 3 Likes  

Bishudda wud be gr888

• 2 Likes  

OMG yesterday night was sooo surreal.......man!!!seniors we love u!!!
puys lets meet up tonight at 7.....venue k liye give suggestions.....

• 2 Likes  

Today our seniors gave us a rocking :.No wonder when we talk about B-School culture in INDIA XL is among the best.

Mr.Kat,D_1,Papaji,Hemant Unlimited,yours truly and XL ki kudian all rocked the floor .We all had a gr8 time.

I am looking forward to 2 wonderful years at XLRI and I am sure some friendships wud last for lifetime.

XL rocks :clap:

• 6 Likes  

nice to see you guys keeping the thread alive and kicking!!!...hope to meet you at IIMC-XL sports meet..

• 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

429 people follow this discussion.