Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 72   

yeah guys, lets meet up 2mrw..
btw..Cool pics..

• 2 Likes  

haa yaar ek XL puys meet rakhte hain...wat say?? waise bhi abhi to vella time jaa raha hai.....sunday afternoon ka kya khayal hai?

• 2 Likes  

bhailogo.....finallly...me also here....aafter getting a guddddd 2 hr. sleep in the afternoon ..I feel like king.... seems managers dont' sleep.....
After .....the hellish week full of sleep deprivations ...... chilled beer seemed like " Amrit":cheers:.... dudes...lets hve a puys chilled out drinking session :drinking:

• 2 Likes  

Arey bhai, kabhi humey bhi bula kia karo in XL puys meet!! room no: 118

• 2 Likes  
heard a lot about u dude, and a good deal about it from doc

keep updating Xlers (and yes, we will appreciate if we can see some pics which justify the reason behind the legendary XL song, hoping that some-one will understand what I mean)

We totally understood ur point boss........ but this is something exclusively for XLers ........

just joking we will try to give u a sneak peek........ASAP. till then hold on....
  • 2 Likes  
AIW-CAT http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/all-wanted-speak-about-t-2933/p-51356/r-3699659 My XL GD/PI exp http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2010-xlri-pi-experiences-bm-and-pmir-t-50632/p-1910499

the pics are just amazing...thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive...well i have been following this thread silently for some days now...for intro, i am the 'BM guy who has not turned up yet'- as mentioned by someone on the another thread..due to medical reasons i have been forced to delay my joining...i tried very hard to resist myself from coming to this thread again and again...coz it made me realize what all is being missed by not being there...but i guess this thread also responsible for keeping my hopes alive !!!

damn i soooo want to come there n meet everyone...d_1, kapila, mbacall, mr.kat, everybody...plz keep posting guys...c ya all very soon...

• 2 Likes  

1st project,1st pics of XLRI campus and first rock concert.

Aaj tak bahut sare concerts dekhe,but apne audi me XL ki T-Shirt pehan ke being the part of euphoria was amazing experience.

Having the time of my life at XLRI.

• 5 Likes  
  • 9 Likes  
Oops the pics didn't get uploaded here they are again :-

The guy in the middle of the bottom row is me and the one to my right is Mr. Kat.To the left we have mishra712 .

cheers,

The one

d_1 Says
Oh man My final try at uploading the pics.Nothing seems to be working out :(

You can post the pics on some other site, and give the link here
  • 2 Likes  
jaideep6043 Says
BMR da sardar in the gang is me!!!at least now u know one person in that group!

heard a lot about u dude, and a good deal about it from doc

keep updating Xlers (and yes, we will appreciate if we can see some pics which justify the reason behind the legendary XL song, hoping that some-one will understand what I mean)
  • 5 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

361 people follow this discussion.