PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 72   

OMG yesterday night was sooo surreal.......man!!!seniors we love u!!!
puys lets meet up tonight at 7.....venue k liye give suggestions.....

• 2 Likes  

Today our seniors gave us a rocking :.No wonder when we talk about B-School culture in INDIA XL is among the best.

Mr.Kat,D_1,Papaji,Hemant Unlimited,yours truly and XL ki kudian all rocked the floor .We all had a gr8 time.

I am looking forward to 2 wonderful years at XLRI and I am sure some friendships wud last for lifetime.

XL rocks :clap:

• 6 Likes  

nice to see you guys keeping the thread alive and kicking!!!...hope to meet you at IIMC-XL sports meet..

• 2 Likes  

@raman and harsh...approved..
u guys are now a certified XLer
and lets fix up a place and time for a meet tomorrow...

• 2 Likes  

Today for the first time in my life I was a backbencher and with Mr.Kat by my side,whole class I was feeling sleepy and cudnt understand a squat of economics.

But as they say all the corporate bigwigs of today have sat on those benches only.So let's see what more is in store for us.

Today weather is more pleasent than all days that I have been in jampot and I am planning to sleep coz in the evening we have OB class at 6 -2nd of the day.

• 2 Likes  
@Souravddd

tht wud be kool..... nd oye approve my membership dude....
  • 1 Like  

yeah guys, lets meet up 2mrw..
btw..Cool pics..

• 2 Likes  

haa yaar ek XL puys meet rakhte hain...wat say?? waise bhi abhi to vella time jaa raha hai.....sunday afternoon ka kya khayal hai?

• 2 Likes  

bhailogo.....finallly...me also here....aafter getting a guddddd 2 hr. sleep in the afternoon ..I feel like king.... seems managers dont' sleep.....
After .....the hellish week full of sleep deprivations ...... chilled beer seemed like " Amrit":cheers:.... dudes...lets hve a puys chilled out drinking session :drinking:

• 2 Likes  

Arey bhai, kabhi humey bhi bula kia karo in XL puys meet!! room no: 118

• 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

391 people follow this discussion.