SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT XLRI, Jamshedpur

Life@XLRI

I am back folks :: Just when you thought that I would become a lot less active in terms of posting (spamming I mean :: ) I am here with a new thread. Learnings from two days stay @ XLRI \- Jamshedur is a very small town :neutral_face: ... Read More »

3.5 days yet again. #XLMeriJaan

• 1 Like  
  • http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/c.... 6d.
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.

when are your summers starting?

• in due course of time u wld get to know that...with the f.... 02 Aug.
  • http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/jobs/pre-placeme.... 09 Aug.
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now

Valhalla begins tomorrow. :mg: Months of hard work and practice. Hope it goes well.

• 5Comments
  • @nits2811 Ok. Thank you for the insight.. 30 Aug.
  • Congratulations Bhai for winning first trophy as a captain.. 05 Sep.
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.
  5 Comments
AnjanRaina
Anjan Raina @AnjanRaina 496

Give us an insight  as to how your previous credentials for instance you 10th/12th score, GPA, college, work experience(no of years) matter when it comes to final placements. 

nits2811
Nitesh Goyal @nits2811 5.3 k

@AnjanRaina it matters a lot is what i can say...or if u have done something really amazing to cover for it

leo12all
Avnish Mishra @leo12all 822

Congratulations Bhai for winning first trophy as a captain.

1 month that i have been here...every day has been truly sensational...every time u think u r starting to understand the culture...something unexpected comes in...barring the humid weather..everything is bliss here...if u want to know more..make it to XL next year then

• 3 Likes   3Comments
  • raat din sab ek h...hardly days and dates dhyaan rehte h .... 17 Jul.
  • kya baat hai :clap: people are enjoying a lot in XL :g.... 19 Jul.
Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
Hemanz
Leonidas @Hemanz 1.6 k

Yea. And over here, 2 cheez u never get. 1. Raat kabhi nahi hoti. 2. Sleep. (Excluding sleping in class)

nits2811
Nitesh Goyal @nits2811 5.3 k

raat din sab ek h...hardly days and dates dhyaan rehte h until and unless v have a deadline...

XLRi.. I love you. Awesome night yday. Thank you seniors You guys are the shaan of XL

• 2 Likes  
Udne Do In Parindo Ko Azaad Fizaon Mei.. Humare Hue Toh Laut Aayenge Kissi Roz...

plz see the new thread for TISS 2015-2017 aspirants

TISS NET (2015-2017) : PaGaLGuY : The Education Network
TISS NET (2015-2017) : PaGaLGuY : The Education Network
if any of u guys had given previous TISS-NET , u must have noticed that in English section , 10-20 questions were purely based on vocab , we cant improve it over night, so most of the times we just be like guessing , but ya if we start from now onward , we can learn up to 10-15 words a day , 1500-2000 words till thn , i have started a bit with word power made easy ,doing a session daily, if u ppl have any specific trick or way , plz share

Pagalguy

It's been a year since I first saw XL.. And more than 2 months since I last saw it.. Cannot wait to go back now.. 3 more days.. XL Meri Jaan!

• 2 Likes  
  • So are we. Excited. Can't wait to be there. :smiley:. 13 Jun.
Being positive is not just an attitude but a resolution u make with every decision u take! -- XLRI-BM Class of 2015.
You appreciate the true value of something only when it finishes...
Cant believe one year is already over!

• 3 Likes  
XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 || Secretary - External Linkages (ExLink)
It just whizzed past!!!!
  • 1 Like  
Dream on. Dreams  do come true. :) 
One year at XLRI completed. Feeling overwhelmed.
  • 3 Likes  
Convocation done. Seniors have left. Seems like a huge void. XL culture is truly remarkable. The number of seniors I know personally and the memories I have with them seems amazing.

Thanks for everything seniors.
  • 8 Likes   3Comments
  • WooW !! Looks like just yesterday when we were discussing.... 25 Mar.
  • Agreed mate!. 25 Mar.
sunilm98
Sahastranshu Mishra @sunilm98 52
Really the time flies by....
Wish I too could be a part of XL culture...
Heard a lot positive about the junior senior relationship in XL.... Its awesome.
leo12all
Avnish Mishra @leo12all 822
WooW !! Looks like just yesterday when we were discussing about admissions Time flies by !
Sigh.. another couple of weeks and our 1st year gets over... soon we'll be the seniors and be expected to guide the incoming juniors...

How does time fly so fast? :/

#random musings..
  • 7 Likes  
XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 || Secretary - External Linkages (ExLink)
Term 3 !

XL - IIMC, Regional nights, senior placements, MAXI Fair, IR conference, Committee selections and elections And of course, mid terms, assignments and projects :banghead:

• 3 Likes  
The joys of being on the other side of the counter!!
  • 4 Likes  
Being positive is not just an attitude but a resolution u make with every decision u take! -- XLRI-BM Class of 2015.
XLRI thrashes IIM-C at the annual XLRI-IIM-C sports meet.. Shabba boys and girls!! mg

Aaj toh gandi walli party hai re bawa!!
  • 5 Likes   5Comments
  • Aaj toh banta hai raat ko :grin:. 27 Jan.
  • lets call the boys nd do the "blue eyes" act one more tim.... 27 Jan.
XLRI HRM 2013-15  |

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

332 people follow this discussion.