PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 149   
Enjoy your life till you join the college....after that kisne dekha hai

and yes as neelabh said don't miss the assembly...maloom nahi kab kya ho jaye....
but then maybe you can bunk .....but at your own risk...

sir jee m not missing the assembly for fun, believe me!!!!! i hav my exams starting from the 7th of june!!!!!as a result wont be able to make it thay day!!!!!

aneways talked to the authorities and tehy said we should give attested photocopies of the date sheet(plus an application) so as to obtain permission for absence!!!!!
this for the benefit for all who are joining late!!!!!

oye neelabh bachcho ko kya khud ki chinese wali dukhi kahani suna raha hai.. man why u so dull on orkut... seems to much working...anyways yaha Tata Steel main sab maje main hain....and all the 2006-08 batch as i told before , i am repeating it again...

Enjoy your life till you join the college....after that kisne dekha hai

and yes as neelabh said don't miss the assembly...maloom nahi kab kya ho jaye....
but then maybe you can bunk .....but at your own risk...

hey siiblings wish shakks here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/happy-birthday-shakks-thumbsup-25015662/488947

P.S- i staeted a new thread for u shakks , ab tou party milni chahiye

Pour in your Wishes SIIBlings

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAKKS aka Shakti
Many Many happy returns of the day

God Bless...............
and yes PPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY.................
so first party in SIIB decided..........
Happy Bday once again

NJoy!!!!!!!

Take Care
Varun Salwan

P.S:Info frm profile,if its wrong than correct it....Newyz Enjoy the day

the assembly is important but u can skip it too provided u manage to convince the administration...do talk to the registrar as sson as possible...tc

Neelabh
SIIB

Yes buddy....
Even in the mail they have specified that if u hv any trouble gettin there in time jst inform them b4hand......
so do that....dn take chances

Take Care

yaar exact figures are not available wid me presently as i am out of Pune for my smmrs...just a thought though....u want to join Tata Motors after passing out?
Neelabh
SIIB

bhai i am working there so just was interested how much jump can SIIB give me in tata motors if i go for latteral some time.... just a idea

another thing, moi exams very close!!!!! so planning splash and dash trip for 3rd to 5th of june!!!!! temme how important is that assembly on 5th?????:satisfie:

the assembly is important but u can skip it too provided u manage to convince the administration...do talk to the registrar as sson as possible...tc

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild
Mat poocho maine chinese ko kaise jhela hai .....aur koi samadhan mujhe nazar nahi aata...agar admin ne decide kar liya hai to kuch bhi nahi kar sakte ab...bhagwan ka naam le lo

Neelabh
SIIB

u mean even u were forced to mug it up!!!!! oops!!!! dukhti nas!!!!!:wow:

another thing, moi exams very close!!!!! so planning splash and dash trip for 3rd to 5th of june!!!!! temme how important is that assembly on 5th?????:satisfie:
chetannarula Says
waise did u also have to forcefully mug chineese!!!!! nai to koi upay batao is samaasya ka !!!!!!!!!:satisfie:

Mat poocho maine chinese ko kaise jhela hai .....aur koi samadhan mujhe nazar nahi aata...agar admin ne decide kar liya hai to kuch bhi nahi kar sakte ab...bhagwan ka naam le lo

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1595 people follow this discussion.