life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 164   

KISI NE KUCH PADA KYA ASSIGNMENTS KA ????

Yeah i forgot to add that in my previous post... Also i believe few seniors are meeting up with the juniors in the meet.. That would be so cool.. Amm a Certain Anupam isnt meeting though i hear..

Regards
Sriram

u got it rite dude !! :)

most probably it'll b a miss for me... !! but not intentionally.... but conditionally hehehe... actually most probably i'm going to b with my cousins that day !! so might b a miss for me ... ...

arrey friend...
i have become lazy these days.. dats why..
regarding meet, nothing is finalized till now...
let see kya hota hain.. hopefully on 3rd i''ll be posting the details of the meet..

Hey friends!!!
Meet@Delhi for SIIBlings (2007-2009) is going to take place most probably on 2nd June,2007. If any delhite (SIIBling) hasn't received the communication via email.. plzz contact me or Anupam....

Hey Nadeem,

Seeing ur post after a long time... Good to see u online again... Have fun in the Delhi meet and be sure to write abt it to all of us!!

Regards
Sriram

Hey friends!!!
Meet@Delhi for SIIBlings (2007-2009) is going to take place most probably on 2nd June,2007. If any delhite (SIIBling) hasn't received the communication via email.. plzz contact me or Anupam....

Yeah i forgot to add that in my previous post... Also i believe few seniors are meeting up with the juniors in the meet.. That would be so cool.. Amm a Certain Anupam isnt meeting though i hear..

Regards
Sriram

on 2nd june delhiites plan to meet up !!

Well the thread is dead again!!! I have nothing better to do so posting here... 16 days to go for college to start...

This sunday i believe batchmates frm banglore are going to meet up... Hoping they have a great timeas well... Also for the laptop deal we are trying to merge with SCMHRD and SCIT guys.. Hopefully things will work out there as well and we can have a huge discount :)

Regards
Sriram

P.S. The real reason for the post was it is now the 1000th post on this thread

Hmm the thread seems dead.. well i'll post abt the experience of meeting a few fellow SIIB batchmates

We had a SIIB Mumbai Meet recently, 13th May to be precise.. 6 of us met up, Ashwin, Priya, Jayendra, Charu, Gaurav and Moi!!

It was real fun to know future batch mates.. never thought networking could get us so far.. funny thing was none of us actually felt that we were strangers... everyone gelled quite well with each other...

Hope we do have a lot of fun and rock SIIB for the next two years...

regards
Sriram

Absolutely...Amen !

Hmm the thread seems dead.. well i'll post abt the experience of meeting a few fellow SIIB batchmates

We had a SIIB Mumbai Meet recently, 13th May to be precise.. 6 of us met up, Ashwin, Priya, Jayendra, Charu, Gaurav and Moi!!

It was real fun to know future batch mates.. never thought networking could get us so far.. funny thing was none of us actually felt that we were strangers... everyone gelled quite well with each other...

Hope we do have a lot of fun and rock SIIB for the next two years...

regards
Sriram

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1646 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events