PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 152   
Ignored this thread far too long...i think its time to revive this thread...cud be useful in providing an insight to aspiring SIIBlings...will now be more regular on this thread...snippets of life@SIIB

Neelabh
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild

finally at siib!!!! its hectic but i like it!!!!

life@ siib ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Okie as reported by fella SIIBling shikhir, SIIB has indeed rocked the cultural extravaganza of the Symbiosis Infotech Campus- Aarambh ..the lilliput dance was the highlight of the evening...infact all the items presented were amazing...credit must entirely go to the Class of 2008 SIIBlings and to the faculty in charge Ms Adya Sharma...gud show people keep it up !!

Neelabh
SIIB

finally its nice to be back on paagalguy and especially the siib campus rocks :grab: :grab: and the mostimportant and happening news for all the siiblings SIIB ROCKED IN AARAMBH AND THE LILIPUT DANCE RECEIVED A CASH PRIZE OF RS. 5000 SO ROCKIN GUYS AND SENIORS COME SOON TO CHECK THE MOST HAPPENING PLACE ON EARTH :grab: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :smilecol: :smilecol: :smilecol: :splat: :splat: :splat: :grab: :grab: :grab: :grab: :grab: :grab: :grab: :grab:

In Campus ...Life Rocks:grab:

Neelabh
SIIB
Me coming to campus on 30th morning...cheer up junior SIIBlings..main hoon na ...IB war cry se saara campus hila ke rakh denge ..iss bar AARAMBH mein SIIB will rock:grab:

@mishaben ...wahan germany mein baith ke tp tum karo aur wella hum log ho gaye??:( yeh acchi baat nahi hai:neutral: :neutral:

Neelabh
SIIB
saychamps Says
pls welcome me also...so wht every one is busy ...main hoo na....jst getting f***** up by surprise tests and all....wht say bt yeh siib rocks and yeh senios try to come on aaramb day as we r gonna rock tht day .....we r gonna rock......

oh how i wish i was there!!!!!!!!!!:(
misha Says
neelabh only u are the wella one here....

pls welcome me also...so wht every one is busy ...main hoo na....jst getting f***** up by surprise tests and all....wht say bt yeh siib rocks and yeh senios try to come on aaramb day as we r gonna rock tht day .....we r gonna rock......
SIIBlings...kahan ho saare ke saare..especially the juniors one?? keep posting ur experiences abt our college here people...why are all of u so silent????: ??:
Neelabh
SIIB

neelabh only u are the wella one here....
SIIBlings...kahan ho saare ke saare..especially the juniors one?? keep posting ur experiences abt our college here people...why are all of u so silent????: ??:
Neelabh
SIIB

arey bache busy ho gaye hain!!!!! classes, preparing for aarambh!!!!! wat not!!!!! m the only one out of the 130 who is actually free!!!!! thats against my will too!!!!!

but now packing on full time!!!!!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1598 people follow this discussion.