life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 145   

lets see what the angel can do for you...let me just come there....hehehehehe.......jitna prepare karna hai kar lena bechare bachon ko...i ll see to everything in july....hehehe...

djikstra Says
well mishaben we lesser mortals didnt realize that there is an evil mind hidden beneath ur beautiful, angelic face

Djxx when did u manage to see this angelic face ?

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild
SOS SOS !!!!!!!!
WHERE'S ARE GUARDIAN ANGEL....LOL

Here is the guardian angel ...anjd i again assure all of u of 100% ragging free environment...and dont be scared of mishaben...she herself is very dignified and sweet and harmless kind of lady...she is just trying to sound scary...njoi and land on the campus safely...i ll be there by 29 june to help u people in case of exigencies ...till then tc

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild
SOS SOS !!!!!!!!
WHERE'S ARE GUARDIAN ANGEL....LOL
misha Says
hehee....things dont always come with a conditions apply astrix......you need to understand the words and read between the lines......hehehehehehehehehehehe......

between the lines i see the handiwork of an evil mind planning evil tricks on us innocent,pure,kind(and blah blah) souls.........well mishaben we lesser mortals didnt realize that there is an evil mind hidden beneath ur beautiful, angelic face

P.S-we are still hoping for a ragging freeeeeee environment
misha Says
hehee....things dont always come with a conditions apply astrix......you need to understand the words and read between the lines......hehehehehehehehehehehe......

hmmmmm!!!!!!! ab to dar lag raha hai!!!!!!! read between the lines!!!!!!!! misha ben kitni posts ke between the lines padhna padega?????????

seems like the freshers are gonna be in the acads block for a long long time!!!!!!hehehe!!!!!!!
shakks Says
nahinnn.. but the assurance came without any ' conditions apply'....:wow:

misha Says
ya ya...a 100% ragging free atmosphere for sure....in the acad block...there are many other places................. ..enjoy

nahinnn.. but the assurance came without any ' conditions apply'....:wow:
shakks Says
OOPS misha.. but we have been promised a 100% ragging free enviornment.. please dont break ur promise dear seniors..:) :)

ya ya...a 100% ragging free atmosphere for sure....in the acad block...there are many other places................. ..enjoy
misha Says
achcha abhi juniors seniors ko bolne lag gaye..........milo tum log bacha......dekhte hain tumhain college main..........

oops misha.. but we have been promised a 100% ragging free enviornment.. please dont break ur promise dear seniors

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1589 people follow this discussion.