life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 146   
hi every1
the third waiting list is out and till w-62 have been cleared but my bad luck continue...mine is w-64....missed by 2...brochure says they will keep clearing waiting list ppl as and when there is vacancy.... any ideas if i can still make it.. please suggest course of action.. shall i go to pune regarding my admission...? please reply every..please seniors help
all the best to those who cleared and joining...
misha Says
you keep on searching for your seniors on orkut kya...bohot welle ho gaye hamare juniors....college shud give them assignments fast.....

common guys abhi toh semester exams khatam hue hain aur abhi se assignment.common lgive us some free time to enjoy..aur haan abhi se raggin ke naam se mat darao.bechare bacche dar jayenge.....
Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya.......

P.S- saw the angelic face on chirkut.....Are you connected????

you keep on searching for your seniors on orkut kya...bohot welle ho gaye hamare juniors....college shud give them assignments fast.....
nahiiii..... inn juniros ne hamari dosti mein darar dal di
Neelabh
SIIB

nahin neelabh sir......nahin dalegi darar hamari dosti main....

Neelabh
SIIB

Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya.......

P.S- saw the angelic face on chirkut.....Are you connected????
misha Says
lets see what the angel can do for you.

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild
misha Says
lets see what the angel can do for you...let me just come there....hehehehehe.......jitna prepare karna hai kar lena bechare bachon ko...i ll see to everything in july....hehehe...

Bach lo yaaron..........
ATB

lets see what the angel can do for you...let me just come there....hehehehehe.......jitna prepare karna hai kar lena bechare bachon ko...i ll see to everything in july....hehehe...

djikstra Says
well mishaben we lesser mortals didnt realize that there is an evil mind hidden beneath ur beautiful, angelic face

Djxx when did u manage to see this angelic face ?

Neelabh
SIIB
SOS SOS !!!!!!!!
WHERE'S ARE GUARDIAN ANGEL....LOL

Here is the guardian angel ...anjd i again assure all of u of 100% ragging free environment...and dont be scared of mishaben...she herself is very dignified and sweet and harmless kind of lady...she is just trying to sound scary...njoi and land on the campus safely...i ll be there by 29 june to help u people in case of exigencies ...till then tc

Neelabh
SIIB

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1591 people follow this discussion.