life@SIIB

hmm....seeing all the colleges threads and myself receiving a lot of queries regarding SIIB....thought of opening this thread....all the future SIIBians and all the present SIIBians post here........

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 64 of 166   
Aarambh on 2nd July :wow:
Hmm...seems i can join u guys this year as well...mumbai aint that far frm pune :satisfie:
Cheers !!
Neelabh
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.twitter.com/DestinyFavChild
my internship is getting over on 15th, going home after that...reaching pune on 2nd july....aarambh will be a nice way to start the 2nd year!
But i dunno if the audi will be able to hold so many ppl, scit, ib, hrd juniors AND hrd and ib seniors....last year even without ib seniors there wasnt any place even to stand! or we could have separate shows for seniors and juniors, like last yr there were 2 shows...just food for thought for when u meet col mohan..

Gud yaar....i may go home around 17th myself....i'll may come to chd. also....tab milte hain...

n usually scit people have interns for 4 months ....so most of them won't be there...our batch-mates goin to germany may also miss Aarambh...

usually, there r two shows...as u mentioned....one is a sort of screening thing....since dignitaries come in evening show....best events from the afternoon show r selected n performed again....i guess this time arnd it shud be on same lines....i'll confirm it from Mohan sir....
hey guys isnt scit invited?? i thought all three colleges were a part of it??

Regards,
Sriram

yup, all three participate...i had inadvertently missed out typing scit.....corrected now! thanx...

hey guys isnt scit invited?? i thought all three colleges were a part of it??

Regards,
Sriram

• 1 Like  
nareshpoonia1983 Says
there was a post on orkut community of 2007-09 batch....a guy mentioned that it's on 30th june.....but i m going to campus in a day or 2....i'll try n get it postponed....wen is ur interns finishing.....

my internship is getting over on 15th, going home after that...reaching pune on 2nd july....aarambh will be a nice way to start the 2nd year!
But i dunno if the audi will be able to hold so many ppl, scit, ib, hrd juniors AND hrd and ib seniors....last year even without ib seniors there wasnt any place even to stand! or we could have separate shows for seniors and juniors, like last yr there were 2 shows...just food for thought for when u meet col mohan..
PhrozenFire Says
What is the date for aarambh '07? Its after 1st july this year??

there was a post on orkut community of 2007-09 batch....a guy mentioned that it's on 30th june.....but i m going to campus in a day or 2....i'll try n get it postponed....wen is ur interns finishing.....
nareshpoonia1983 Says
most of us will be there....n if it happens after 17th july....then people who r going to Bremen, Germany wud also come back....

What is the date for aarambh '07? Its after 1st july this year??
Oh.. We have been hearing a lot aarambh...Will u guys be around??

Regards
Sriram

most of us will be there....n if it happens after 17th july....then people who r going to Bremen, Germany wud also come back....
arey me been in maharshtra real long now...twenty days...ghar ka khana....just cant wait....

though will miss mumbai s nite life....:drinking:

b/w u guys will be havin Aarambh '07....thats a fest sort of occasion wen all three b-schools in the campus will have their new entrants performin....

last year IB rocked........:grab:

hope u keep up the trend......

cheers!!!

Oh.. We have been hearing a lot aarambh... Naresh here has told us a lot... Also on orkut we ahve been discussing it a lot..Looking forward to it... We'll try our best to rock at campus... Will u guys be around??

Regards
Sriram

Hmm.. I understand the situation.. It'll be a great break for u guys.. Have fun and see u soon in college... We'll keep it ready for u guys

Regards
Sriram

arey me been in maharshtra real long now...twenty days...ghar ka khana....just cant wait....

though will miss mumbai s nite life....:drinking:

b/w u guys will be havin Aarambh '07....thats a fest sort of occasion wen all three b-schools in the campus will have their new entrants performin....

last year IB rocked........:grab:

hope u keep up the trend......

cheers!!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1649 people follow this discussion.