Life@NITIE

I'm surprised to see that no one has started such a thread. Well, whatever...Here goes. We (class of 2k :: joined on 22'nd. the seniors had planned an induction programme for us. Herein we had all sorts of activities like the Intro Sessio...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 28   

had the committee presentations today

looks like we will have great but tough time for committee interviews

• 2 Likes  
Rahul.M NITIE 2012-14

Varun sir, try to think about a NITIE where classes start at 9am and end at 8pm on almost all days, with classes even on Saturdays and in certain cases Sundays also... Lets just say, we can talk over it offline... Come down here once, and you will see...

:w00t: Don't scare me Above schedule for new batch should be fine but for you all as well :wow:

Anyways, we will take it offline shall come down soon to campus
  • 1 Like  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

Hostel facility is compulsory, and even if you are in Mumbai, you will find it hard to commute everyday from home, lets say, you will have enough on your plates...

amolkarpe09 Says
IS hostel facility is compulsory for all student ?? Even though he/she stays in mumbai ??

Varun sir, try to think about a NITIE where classes start at 9am and end at 8pm on almost all days, with classes even on Saturdays and in certain cases Sundays also... Lets just say, we can talk over it offline... Come down here once, and you will see...
  • 2 Likes  
Explore the unexplored

IS hostel facility is compulsory for all student ?? Even though he/she stays in mumbai ??

• You'll seriously miss something if you do not stay at the.... 05 May '13.
First post after a long time in my beloved PG... And first post after being a senior over here... Lots of radical changes happening here, and lets say, junies are in for some awesome days... As usual, got lots of work to do, and dunno when to sleep... With an extended timetable, its getting harder to find time to sleep...

Junior Introductions going on, and we have been having a great time listening to them... Next up, Committee selections... Feeling nostalgic, last year, I was running around the place for various interviews, and this time I am on the other side...

Committees' interviews started :w00t:

Nostalgia, we were making you all run :biggrin: but we were the ones who got more exhausted :sneaky:

Post some changes for us as well And what is this extended time table thingie :shocked:

Please do keep updating us here, one among my favourite points to remain in touch with college

Dearly miss NITIE days !!

• 1 Like  

First post after a long time in my beloved PG... And first post after being a senior over here... Lots of radical changes happening here, and lets say, junies are in for some awesome days... As usual, got lots of work to do, and dunno when to sleep... With an extended timetable, its getting harder to find time to sleep...

Junior Introductions going on, and we have been having a great time listening to them... Next up, Committee selections... Feeling nostalgic, last year, I was running around the place for various interviews, and this time I am on the other side...

• 1 Like  
Explore the unexplored

First official day @ NITIE

Had 3 classes

NITIE pagals kaho ho sab....plz do post

• 2 Likes  
Rahul.M NITIE 2012-14

Played Mafia for the first time yesterday at the pond.....completely awesome experience

• 3 Likes  
PGDIM NITIE, Mumbai 2012-14

New batch reported yesterday plus dearest immediate junies returned after summers :w00t:

Do update us here about the life at our own campus

Missing it

• 2 Likes  
wasssssssup junta??
hope you guys are having as much fun as we used to have in 'good ol' days' :P
whats with the rule of not allowing alums after midnight?? i miss post midnight mayggi of nescafe

Good ol'days

Our batch was the last batch to be that lucky Now, resort is back to be a college with mandatory attendance and regular classes and timely submission of assignments becoming compulsory

Rule of not allowing alums after midnight sometimes even college students are being interrogated if they are ot carrying college I-Card

But afaik if alums are carrying their alum card, then they are being allowed even after 12 midnight

I miss Mafia games played at Ataria and Pond more
  • 1 Like  

wasssssssup junta??
hope you guys are having as much fun as we used to have in 'good ol' days' :P
whats with the rule of not allowing alums after midnight?? i miss post midnight mayggi of nescafe

• 1 Like  
NITIE-2010 The Times Group

The end of a fantastic first year at NITIE...time has flown really fast....internships commencing from next week for all the first year students...time to bid goodbye to our seniors who now kickstart their careers as Managers in the corporate world Hope all of them go on to achieve big things in life

• 3 Likes  

NITIE - a poet's vision

The new academic block
instinctive fist: NITIE - a poets vision

• 3 Likes  

Insane evening, Insane atmosphere, Insane biddings with real money ... and all for the Insane Passion for the game of Cricket!

Yes, it was Team Auctions for NITIE Premier League 2.0 and all the craziness was at peak.

To give some idea, 6 teams were won by the franchisee owners at following price:

Delhi : 38 k
Bangalore : 30 k
Kolkata : 28.5 k
Mumbai: 22.5 k
Chennai: 21.5 k
Rajasthan : 16.5 k

And yes, yours truly has grabbed in the most expensive team of NPL 2.0 along with Raveesh!! Delhi Dashers it is for us in NPL 2.0 with us as its proud owners

Here come Delhi Dashers in NPL 2.0 :clap:

Player Auctions to follow on 25th

• 8 Likes  

NPL 2.0 could not have started on a more magnificent note. An increase in stake. An increase in bids. And an increase in enthusiasm.

All the speculations and expectations took a drive as the highest bid went up to as big as 38k for Delhi, followed by a 28k bid for Kolkata. And this was not virtual money, this was for real.

So the benchmark has been set for a hell of a season for all of us. Branding and Sports will take an entirely new form as we inch nearer to this crazy and exciting extravaganza. Really looking forward to this season of NPL. Rock on Guys. :clap:

Harsh Singh - NITIE Management Batch of 2013

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

168 people follow this discussion.