Life@GIM (Goa Institute of Management )

Hey Gimians .. This is the thread which I always wanted *Edited by Oxymoron: To maintain consistency in thread titles for "Life@Bschool " series *
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 52 of 135   
Updates for this week

Mid terms going on at GIM. Lot of pensive faces roaming around in the campus
One down and 2 to go.Finac was done in the morning,have statistics in da afternoon and marketing tomorrow

People used to luxurious PLs before exams like me are getting screwed big time ....There are no PL in B-schools.

As soon as Mid term gets overs at 10 tomorrow ...we have lectures from 12 till 4...

This weekend GIM has its Annual Event - Samriddhi 2010 Social Media and Business - is scheduled to be held on the 28th and 29th of August, 2010 with three sessions on Day 1 i.e. 28th and a Pan-India B-school Competition - "Buzzz IT". The concluding session will be on Day 2 i.e. 29th Aug 2010.

This years finalist for BUZZ IT are SIBM Pune,IIM K ,SIESCOMS,MICA,IIFT K.

As i said before .....There are no circadian rhythms here....it goes on 24/7 ...365 days a day...
Signing off
  • 3 Likes  
Posting on PG after...dunno how long....

Life after GIM is just an endless saga of nostalgia...

Hosni Mubarak...please PM me ur phone number.

I dont have anything worthwhile to write for now...

but its my humble request to the new batch that they should keep this thread going...

Post karo..chahe kitna bhi trivial ho phir bhi post karte jao yaar...

rest is all fine

hope to meet you guys in alumni..

bye bye

Snape

Sorry for intruding...but life@GIM used to be one of my favorite threads...all thanks to you Sir!!!
  • 2 Likes  

MID-TERMS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mid terms start today, samriddhi at the end of this week....its gonna be a hell of a week

but its my humble request to the new batch that they should keep this thread going...

rest is all fine

bye bye

Snape

Long time no see..

One thing is for sure, who ever writes on this thread again will never be able to enthrall the junta as you did.. Many have become aspirants of GIM just by reading your posts..
  • 4 Likes  

rest is all fine

bye bye

Snape

• 11 Likes  

Feeling the Heat .After lot of fun and masti :drinking: in Goa,it's time for our Midterms which is being followed by National Event Samriddhi -http://www.samriddhi2010.in/ .

The coming being is gonna be screwing,still loving it.

• 3 Likes  

Rollercoaster

Thats the present situation at GIM
Stayed up whole night working for my committee ...then attended all lectures following morning...Also had presentation and Assignments to submit at the same time

Today had Economics Quiz and the following week has mid terms and series of new presentations

Using the word hectic would be an understatement at present

• 6 Likes  
Independence Day @ GIM :

It started with flag hoisting followed by National anthem and patriotic songs by PGP1.

Then a photo session with director, tea/coffee and refreshment

And the real fun began

Event was Back to Future... on the lines of going back in time and playing some games that we used to play... very much similar to treasure hunt....

It was fun and more importantly a much needed stress buster....

Kudos to GIM PR Cell for organizing it

dude u forgot the sweets and samosa.
kudos to the PR cell, got to experience the Amazing race in the BEAutiful GIM campus which was quite tiring followed by brain-vista selection procedures and submissions.
  • 2 Likes  

Independence Day @ GIM :

It started with flag hoisting followed by National anthem and patriotic songs by PGP1.

Then a photo session with director, tea/coffee and refreshment

And the real fun began

Event was Back to Future... on the lines of going back in time and playing some games that we used to play... very much similar to treasure hunt....

It was fun and more importantly a much needed stress buster....

Kudos to GIM PR Cell for organizing it

• 3 Likes  
Peace Says
So how is the new campus?

The New Campus is pretty huge...Though some of the construction is going on

The facilities are just awesome.

We have a laundromat,CCD is coming on campus, Already a couple of LCD's r in place in the mess..The rooms are quite spacious with Table,chair,book shelf,soft board,cupboard,bed...and a lot of storage space...I just love my room

A good chunk of work is left which will b done till October

Once done we will b having swimming pool,squash court n lots of stuff....will update u once things r done
  • 9 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

538 people follow this discussion.