Life@GIM (Goa Institute of Management )

Hey Gimians .. This is the thread which I always wanted *Edited by Oxymoron: To maintain consistency in thread titles for "Life@Bschool " series *
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 89   

GIM Application deadline extended by a day in view of the server issues on the 31st of December.

APPLY NOW !

• 1 Like  

• 2 Likes  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

@yashMBA

what is tution fee waiver scheme and what is the criterion to apply for it ? as i'm filling the form of GIM (goa institute of management) and is it necessary to be qualified from goa only to be applicable for this scheme???? please help me out ..!!!!!!

Anybody(not necessarily a goan) whose total family income(including their own) is less than 4.5 lakh can apply for the tution fee waiver.

• 1 Like  
  • @Ambitiousgal12 thank you ..!!!!. 02 Jan.
Sulagna Bagchi.Goa Institute Of Management, 2013-15 Batch

what is tution fee waiver scheme and what is the criterion to apply for it ? as i'm filling the form of GIM (goa institute of management) and is it necessary to be qualified from goa only to be applicable for this scheme???? please help me out ..!!!!!!

could anyone please tel me about the placements in Goa Institute of Management for Finance. I am thinking to write its exam.

• @Ravi_Advani Kindly delete this post.. !!. 28 Dec '13.
  • Post this in the admissions thread. This thread is only f.... 28 Dec '13.

Hello folks..

This is the time when few of you might have stayed back in the campus for the christmas/new year celebrations at Goa. I myself stayed back during my 1st yr as well as 2nd yr and those were by far the best days that I spent at Goa. And if you love the thrill of speed, you can't ask for a better time for Bike Rides. I am sure you guys are enjoying to the fullest..

With this post, I would like to wish Merry Christmas to all of you and to all the Alumni of GIM, Goa.

Cheers..
  • 5 Likes  
AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala

• Saying that without first standardising & auditing GIM's .... 10 Dec '13.
Apurv
Apurv Pandit @Apurv 78,771
Saying that without first standardising & auditing GIM's own reports is a lot like Rahul Gandhi talking about internal party democracy, no?

The Ambassador of Italy to India Daniele Mancini visited the Goa Institute of Management, Sanquelim campus recently and addressed the students in an interactive session as a part of his efforts to explore the niches and trending sectors in Goa to strengthen bilateral relations between India and Italy.

Attachments

Mansoor Khan graces GIM !!

The GiveGoa initiative at GIM is a concentrated endeavour towards giving back to society. Students choose a project and work closely with all involved stakeholders.

Entrepreneurship and diversity at its best !!

"Utsav" the annual fest organised by the e-cell is highly anticipated by teachers and students alike. This year the event was a roaring success with students tickling tastebuds with goodies such as delhi samosa chaat, chicken malai kebabs, Goan chicken cafreal, Jalebi and rabri, momos, paani puri, mojitos, naariyal paani, paan stall and the list goes on. There were Game stalls as well to keep people occupied as they waited for the serpentine lines at the food counters to clear.

• 5 Likes  

PGP-1 Students of Goa Institute of Management @vipulchaturvedi and @VidhusekharS bag the first prize in the event 'Product Evolution using Green Marketing' conducted by SCMHRD as a part of their 7th annual marketing conclave 2013. Congratulations Guys!! :thumbsup:

• 5 Likes   3 Comments
  • Congratz Guys :smiley:. 25 Nov '13.
  • Well done guys.... Keep rocking... :smiley:. 22 Nov '13.
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.. 
Attachments

"Anyone who believes that growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist", Mansoor Khan(Director of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Josh etc) and a passout of St Stephens, Cornell and MIT gives GIM students a brief lecture on Economics at a RT Talk session on 11th November, 2013.

• 1 Like  
Attachments

"I always wanted to be in control of my own destiny. We think anways..so why not think big?", Naukri.com's founder and executive vice-chairman Mr. Sanjeev Bikhchandani inspires GIM students with his speech at a Ribandar Talk(RT) session on 14th Nov, 2013.

• 1 Like  
Attachments

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

449 people follow this discussion.