Life@GIM (Goa Institute of Management )

Hey Gimians .. This is the thread which I always wanted *Edited by Oxymoron: To maintain consistency in thread titles for "Life@Bschool " series *
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 135   

I have not been able to fill the form, As the registration is closed am not allowed to

ANyone who can help me please commenmt..

Hike in submitting the form is not an issue.. Am ready to pay upto 10k for successfull submission to the institute.

Gim registration has been closed as per its site... But is there anyway I can apply it now by any means??

At GIM, the learning never stops 

Dear all,

We are pleased to share with you the Interim Placement update for GIM 2015-16 (PGDM) batch.

Detailed report to be out soon.

Refer to the link below-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ElEOg_lGEiYWQ3TlA5ZWU4RG8/view?usp=sharing

• 1 Like  
Goa Institute of Management || 2015-17 || Student PR Cell, Admissions Committee 

I am currently in graduation final yr in pune university. I want to apply @GIM Om their website it is given students who are completing there final yr before 15th June can apply. But in this uni the results of final yr come in mid July. What should I do? I want to apply. Please help me

• @gim-admissions is Only single registeration for xat nd c.... 28 Dec '15.
maniratnamsmr
Manies Empire @maniratnamsmr 18

@gim-admissions is Only single registeration for xat nd cmat?? Or we register seperatly for xat nd cmat

As a part of higher education, towards being future managers, it is extremely important that a student learns not just the subjects but also how to manage events and people in real life

All the activities in GIM are governed by the students. Be it organizing an event, taking care of the food, maintenance of college property or establishing public relations, every single activity is student-driven.

The members of the club committees are chosen every year by a fair process and they are entrusted with the responsibilities their respective clubs are in charge of. In total, there are 18 such clubs. Each club handles a different set of responsibilities and organizes a different set of events. There are times when these clubs work hand-in-hand to organize bigger events like TEDx and UN-PRME.

These clubs keep the culture alive and the college life happening by organizing intra-college events - academic, fun and sports - as well as celebrating all the festivals which is very essential in a country like ours.

Being a part of this, gives the students a better experience as to how things are managed when it comes to real situations and they can, often, put their classroom-learning to practical use.

Know more about GIM - 

http://www.gim.ac.in/2015/

Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar Goa India, India's premier Management Institute.
Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar Goa India, India's premier Management Institute.
Goa Institute of Management is India's Premier management Institutions situated in Goa. Courses like PGDBM, Executive MBA, Management Development Programmes are conducted here.

Gim

• 1 Like  
Goa Institute of Management || 2015-17 || Student PR Cell, Admissions Committee 
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

511 people follow this discussion.