Life@GIM (Goa Institute of Management )

Hey Gimians .. This is the thread which I always wanted *Edited by Oxymoron: To maintain consistency in thread titles for "Life@Bschool " series *
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 135   
At GIM, the learning never stops 
  • 6 Likes  

Any queries related to GIM, please post them on the following platforms-

Admissions office - admissions@gim.ac.in

Facebook page admissions helpdesk:                 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1670679643150756/

PaGaLGuY Admissions Helpdesk-

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-18-goa-institute-of-management-admissions-helpdesk-36537029

• 1 Like  
Goa Institute of Management || 2015-17 || Student PR Cell, Admissions Committee 

Imram

@GIM Please open the registrations.

This would be serious loss for an aspiring student just because of some bureaucracy.

• 1 Like   5 Comments
  • @gim-admissions if that is so then why do all the IITs op.... 23 Feb.
  • @gim-admissions also any comments about CMAT?. 23 Feb.
ayushboy
Ayush Holani @ayushboy 35

@gim-admissions if that is so then why do all the IITs open their application on the next day of result declaration of CAT?

ayushboy
Ayush Holani @ayushboy 35

@gim-admissions also any comments about CMAT?

I have not been able to fill the form, As the registration is closed am not allowed to

ANyone who can help me please commenmt..

Hike in submitting the form is not an issue.. Am ready to pay upto 10k for successfull submission to the institute.

• 1 Like  

Gim registration has been closed as per its site... But is there anyway I can apply it now by any means??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

539 people follow this discussion.