Life @ XIM,Bhubaneswar

couldn't really think of a more apt way to start this thread... the following words are the creation of Kartikeya Mishra,2004-06 batch... XST: XIM Standard Time _Normal daily routine of a guy at XIMB 8:45 XST: Wake up time...the ala...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 36   
rohitpal Says
guys. i m concerned about travel to and from bhubanesheswar to mumbai. how do you guys travel . i used to take a flight from mumbai to bhubaneshwar while i was working. but now that i am vella , i am thinking of taking a train.

error in he previous post

guys. i m concerned about travel to and from bhubanesheswar to mumbai. how do you guys travel . i used to take a flight from mumbai to bhubaneshwar while i was working. but now that i am vella , i thinking of taking a train.

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

Seriously 'V'....instead of what a week it 'was', i think it should be,e1 at this hour of a "SUNDAY", what a week it 'is'. You never know when a lecture will be scheduled...:P

N yes talking about the fun we had in OB-II....i reckon i was in the group whose 5 feet tall tower couldn't even stand for a second..

'Chak De' was awesome as usual, especially the hooting we had....giving names to characters in the movie...
Don't forget the movie 'Apollo 13' we saw in the classroom on projector. Seriously, in a B-School you can watch a movie only when it is scheduled by the faculty......but thats what life @ XIMB is ...tiring fun.... :):-o

Enjoying every bit of it.

What a week it was.. watched Chak De in class for OB-II. The best part was the laughter the fun, the emotion in the movie and in the class (wink wink)!! We even had to build paper towers five feet tall with a twist!! Of course our usual quiz, assignments, guest-lectures, game committee meetings, other committee meetings, cricket, gossip,fun, frolic & X-walks (:blushing:) tho jaaari rahega hi..

Plus we are all gearing up for Xpressions 2011 - As big as it can get.. Cant wait to get on the ground!!

• 2 Likes  

With the mid-term round the corner and Xpressions near by,i can't reckon is it 5o'clock in the morning or evening.

I can fell the heat and so can many others....

Being a Skiller, i can vouch for the fun we will have in this Extravaganza.

So Xpressions'11...the Grand B-School Fest is in the line...

Xpressions 2011 brings together a myriad of colours reflecting the diverse thoughts and the exhilarating energy of a celebration. Come November, XIMB will come alive with the spirit of Iridescence.
Date: 11.11.11
Registrations Started for Skill City,Kurukshetra,Gladiator, Helios and many other events....

Title Sponsor : Tata Steel
Media Sponsor : Channel V

Here are the links....

Xpressions:XPRESSIONS 2011 - Annual Fest of XIMB

Xpressions facebook :https://www.facebook.com/ximbxpressions

XIMB twitter :Twitter

XIMB youtube:ximbees Channel - YouTube

So the busy schedules here....gonna get busier.....

• 1 Like  

only those who have done something great in sports can play these or anyone can play

So the day came finally!! The one and only Rural Marketing fair of its kind in INDIA is launched today! for next two days entire Rural management students, faculties, participating BM-HRM students will be out of campus in two different location in Odisha, organizing marketing-branding activities for HUL, Mahindra & Mahindra, TATA motors, Innovative foods and reaching 15000+ villagers!

RMAX (Rural Managers association of XIMB is organizing GRAMOTSAVA every year!

XIMB RMAX Facebook page -

Ximb Rmax | Facebook

Gramotsava 2011 website:
Rural Managers' Association of XIMB

RMAX website:
Rural Managers' Association of XIMB

hey ppl,
it feels great to be back on PG.
Puja holidays about to start...feels hr8 bt would be missing the environment and life of XIMB and m sure every XIMBian would miss it...:)

would be active henceforth...:)

hi all,

good to be back at pagalguy. One term over, next term begins....
Enjoying the hectic life here.

Hope to be active here....

• 2 Likes  
raj_mohanty Says
What were the final results of the sports meet? I know XL won finally but, what all did we win ?

XIMB bags Gold in Cricket, 100m , 400m
Silver in Relay 4*100 boys and Girls
XIMB beats IIM-L in Basketball
3 Bronze in Swimming
Football draw wid XL (0-0) and IIM-L (1-1)
No volleyball:shocked:
Beat IIM-L in tennis Men's Doubles 6-2 but remaining washed out due to Rains
Loss in female volley, badminton and TT:splat:
  • 4 Likes  

Guys.. We're hearing a lot about the fracas that happened at the X-IIM sports meet... can we hear the XIMB version of events as well ?

What were the final results of the sports meet? I know XL won finally but, what all did we win ?

Sports meet over - XL Wins

Special thanks to XIMB for participating - you guys showed lot of passion, your basketball and cricket team was really really good .

I hope that you guys had a good time here........ our pleasure to have u guys here in XL.

Thanks Hemant for the appreciation..!!

No doubt XLRI has one of the most serene and beautiful campus...:cheerio:Thanks to XL family for providing XIMB students with the oppurtunity to come down to XL..

We really had a good time..barring rains and some other hiccups..:banghead::banghead:
  • 1 Like  

Sports meet over - XL Wins

Special thanks to XIMB for participating - you guys showed lot of passion, your basketball and cricket team was really really good .

I hope that you guys had a good time here........ our pleasure to have u guys here in XL.

• 4 Likes  
AIW-CAT http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/all-wanted-speak-about-t-2933/p-51356/r-3699659 My XL GD/PI exp http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2010-xlri-pi-experiences-bm-and-pmir-t-50632/p-1910499

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

224 people follow this discussion.