PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

Life @ XIM,Bhubaneswar

couldn't really think of a more apt way to start this thread... the following words are the creation of Kartikeya Mishra,2004-06 batch... XST: XIM Standard Time _Normal daily routine of a guy at XIMB 8:45 XST: Wake up time...the ala...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 54   
well well looks like zippo has taken it upon himself to go into fictional zone... i must warn all that this partcular male specimen has been known for sleepwalking into classes even sleeptalkin while attending them... ultimately his neighbor took it upon himself to ask people to wake him up( a note put up on his door said "i cannot help myself...please help me...don't let me sleep")

mr.photographer, get your camera ready...the scare going around is that after the make-or-break last mid term there is going to be massacre all over... heres hoping I won't be a part of the same... :nervous:

oh and i think you must leave siddhu paaji alone...wo tumhara KJ(killer joke) sunenge to suicide kar lenge... everyone knows how wanted he is in the world... i for 1 absolutely adore him...

talking of jokes... the ever-famous PJ-man was seen climbing casanova ladder on the V-Day...loks like the boy has finally turned into a man...as promised by the game-team he had joined... even ms.ducky expressed a certain liking towards him(maybe it was his insightful pj's that got her finally using her gray matter, if any exists(highly debatable))...looks like time will tell how this story unfolds...

in other news i am verrrry sleepy...so thats all from me for now... until next time... :new_bat_angel:

Aaaand finally the priestess manages to shut up!!!

well well looks like zippo has taken it upon himself to go into fictional zone... i must warn all that this partcular male specimen has been known for sleepwalking into classes even sleeptalkin while attending them... ultimately his neighbor took it upon himself to ask people to wake him up( a note put up on his door said "i cannot help myself...please help me...don't let me sleep")

mr.photographer, get your camera ready...the scare going around is that after the make-or-break last mid term there is going to be massacre all over... heres hoping I won't be a part of the same... :nervous:

oh and i think you must leave siddhu paaji alone...wo tumhara KJ(killer joke) sunenge to suicide kar lenge... everyone knows how wanted he is in the world... i for 1 absolutely adore him...

talking of jokes... the ever-famous PJ-man was seen climbing casanova ladder on the V-Day...loks like the boy has finally turned into a man...as promised by the game-team he had joined... even ms.ducky expressed a certain liking towards him(maybe it was his insightful pj's that got her finally using her gray matter, if any exists(highly debatable))...looks like time will tell how this story unfolds...

in other news i am verrrry sleepy...so thats all from me for now... until next time... :new_bat_angel:

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Zippo, the problem is that the head priestess does not realise that sometimes her sermons are worse than the bouncers Gavaskar had to face in the West Indies!!! And look at me...here I go emulating sadde Siddhu Paaji!!!

Its been a long time somebody spiced this place up....Thanks K_Sin (read head priestess of XIMB) :detective: for her updates....

• 4 Likes  

mr. photographer... i think the less said about your common sense the better it is... :p

well the 'mad' guitarist is definitely on the prowl...as is the 'chak de' man...only now it seems dat de are looking for revenge... looks like I may have to go into hiding for a while... well that is to be seen... for now here is the latest...

seems like the 'flash-man' has been conspiring to make others his victim too besides 'batman' who as we all know came in the line of fire as we were making our way back from OBL... and my source tells me that batman was stunned... :eyepop: looks like everyone might have to be on the lookout from now on...

in other news, zippo has been continuing to play uneven tag matches on unpoor unknowing souls including Ms.I who seems to be a prime target these days...

also the 'snake-man' has been busy trying to get secret info about a certain 'friendly neighbor'... someone should tell him that some secrets go to the grave...

also a certain ducky has been yapping a lot lately... infact all the polled respondents have informed us that the title of ducky is most appropriate...time for someone to ask ms. ducky, 'how old are you?'...

also a certain 'sardar' has been busy mentoring and more to a certain girly...but if sources are to be believed he is not just mentoring but also prospecting...if you know what i mean... :p

well thats it from me now... until next time...

• 2 Likes  

Ahh...but then these chicks are not yet there, are they? The 'mad' guitarist looks towards the future. :P
Well, gay-rish is definitely notching up the points. Looks like I have to be ready with my camera for the next JLT!!!
Oh, yeah...lets have a one on one for X Cricket!!!
As for law, why is it that whatever's said in law is nonsense to me? Does that mean I have a lot of common sense?

well it looks like things are finally coming out in the open... pray tell mr.photographer who these chicks are who are lining up for the 'mad' guitarist...

from what is to be heard within the walls of XIMB, the 'chak de' boy is climbing new heights of motivation after the V-Day... looks like after rejection from 8 or so females, he has decided to stick to familiar grounds... anyone listening... :p

in other news the pic of a 'pondicherry' dancer continues to be the hot topic for discussion at the mess tables... 31 comments and counting... looks like the gay-rish man might cross the popularity displayed by the flash-man... :p

also I shall prove oderwise to Mr.Photographer about my X-Cricket skills... err I hope so...

time to go back to law...remember folks... what is common sense to you might be nonsense to law... :poketounge:

• 1 Like  

Oh come on, k_sin!!! You and X Cricket??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :MG

Thanks for the comedy - I really appreciate it!!! As for the comments on the 'queen'...Shhh!!! We dont want to have a certain co-od cut off ur access to the outside world, do we??? ;)

As for the mad guitarist, he is busy scouring his new list for any chicks' names that he can glean!!! If anyone asks, I didn't tell ya this!!!

well me just couldnt help it... beating the brains outta people is just too much fun... altho the rebuttle did seem a tiny bit excessive... note that it was an uneven tag match... until the point where i overthrew the opposition main player who is famous for his pj's...

oh friends i forgot to point out that the earlier mentioned ace cricketer is fast becoming 'rani' of hearts... nd has challenged me in the next cricket match... X-Cricket awaits my return...

in other news a 'mad' guitarist was seen trying to calm the flames of a certain ducky jealous of 'the friendly neighbor'...its ok ducky... half the college is in line... maybe even more... ;)

more news to follow soon... :cheers:

• 1 Like  

He He...k_sin, I am sure the said photographer would LOVE to narrate tales of u err...'hitting' it off with da guyz!!! :MG:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

225 people follow this discussion.