Life @ XIM,Bhubaneswar

couldn't really think of a more apt way to start this thread... the following words are the creation of Kartikeya Mishra,2004-06 batch... XST: XIM Standard Time _Normal daily routine of a guy at XIMB 8:45 XST: Wake up time...the ala...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 23 of 54   

As well as all of you know XIMB from the inside, I fall into the lot who happen to be used to the place from the outside and during Xpressions (especially), from the inside as well ;)

Accursed luck that I missed the annual shot at the place this year Home is hardly a stone's throw away, you see. Can there be a better deal ? Anyone having any doubts, could ask Maverick about going to a b-school with the homestead round the corner ;)

Cheers!!!

Hi Guys!!

It was really nice to read about your life at the B School!! Made me miss my school too!!! :(

Have a great time ahead...shall stalk the thread for updates!

Cheers
Pallavi

• 3 Likes  
My old signature does not fit here :(
Hello Everyone,

I've been shortlisted at 32 so stand a good chance of making it. However i request the seniors to help me out here.

I've got over 4.5 yrs of work-ex and am confused whether i should take this up or go for an exec-mba after an year.

If seniors can share their experiences then it'll help me a lot to decide.

Thanks

Hasit

Ok hasit, you NEED to realise that there is a time and place for everything. You have posted this query on every active XIMB related thread that you have found on PG.

Please desist from doing so. You should post ur queries in the related thread only.

Hello Everyone,

I've been shortlisted at 32 so stand a good chance of making it. However i request the seniors to help me out here.

I've got over 4.5 yrs of work-ex and am confused whether i should take this up or go for an exec-mba after an year.

If seniors can share their experiences then it'll help me a lot to decide.

Thanks

Hasit

whoa..its been almost an year i guess since i last posted anything at all..
Came here with a lot of hope...a lot of aspirations...lolz...only thing in my mind was to enjoy wats gonna be the two of the best years of my life, and i didnt disappoint myself :new_Llol::new_Llol::new_Llol::new_Llol:

lots happened...lotsa things which i'll always cherish..some moments which i wud wanna forget :eyepop:

WIll get back here with more....one last post before i pass out

well well... seems like almost yesterday that the interaction were happening to us as fresh juniors... to think its time we became seniors in little time... almost 6 days till our seniors leave campus.... m gonna miss all f u terribly... time sure flies...

mostly my thoughts today linger to my first day of college... befriending my 1st friend here...a lost soul... a petal in the wind...

i remember when the first day of interactions hapened and the incessant screamin of a darling senior... the glances and stares that i got when i spoke my name...

i remember my first block party... moving on...
my first JLT (Just like that).. d songs... d dancing... d jumping in air...

i remmeber the first time i got killed in CS (Counter Strike)... and also my latest time... it just happened a while ago... :p

mostly this journey has been fun... its had its ups and downs... but as i look back i can recollect the good times more clearly while i learn and forego of the not-so-good moments...

to all my seniors... thanks for making my first year in college so awesome and making me feel so welcome... i can proudly say that this place is my home away from home... i have loved being part of your lives... you rock!!!

Until next time... :xmas:

• 4 Likes  

well, posting after a couple of months or so......
dint even realise how much fun i used to have here a yr back reading to all the exciting stuff written by our seniors......... those very seniors who would be leaving a campus within a week..... Deeksha happened last week,, i think atleast it helped me in giving some direction to my non-differentiable and non-directional career graph.... Thanks again to our seniors. gonna miss u ppl... seriously time flows so fast

HAd heard and read about obl but nothing like experiencing it...... especially when i got to do lots of water sports which half of the class missed

well the mid terms got over last week but we dint even get to know the weekend came and went.... and now back to classes... just filled a feedback form which i doubly ensured i have NOT signed or mentioned my roll. number.. and the comments were just ON DOT.....

Anyways,, a tough week ahead.... and a hectic weekend... especially for me!!!! being the part of life saviour committee of XIMB.........

will be more regular now on.....

• 3 Likes  

Its been quite a time in XIMB now..
XIMB has been a roller coaster ride upto now
Ther have been quite a great classes..while some are quite so dull
3 things i enjoyed until now
1.OBL
2.JLT's
3.Block Parties

• 2 Likes  

...only to return with a vengeance!!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

225 people follow this discussion.