About this discussion

Last updated

Author
v v @prateek987

Tags

Life in SBI Associate Banks (for all those selected as clerks in sbi associate in 2013)

*Hello puys... This thread is exclusively for those who have been selected in sbi associate recruitment process held during 2012-2013 for the posts of clerks... This thread will serve as a meeting point for all call getters..Also you can...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 118   

what is the take home salary of sbi associate bank clerk?and what is the growth prospectus? 

what is the transfer policy of sbi associate bank clerk?

After joining as sbi clerk in gujarat, in how much time one can get transfer to maharashtra? pls reply

• as my spouse is working in maharashtra and i got married .... 29 Apr.
mayasharma9355
don't panic @mayasharma9355

as my spouse is working in maharashtra and i got married in december 2014, pls reply....should i join it or not?

growth ladder of SBI Associate PO vs PSBs (like say, union bank, bob, pnb, etc)

• ?. 22 Apr.

Is there a bond for clerks who get selected  in sbi associate banks?

Plz reply

• 9 Comments
  • @Mr.19 sir i am writin sbi assoc this time from chennai...... 20 Jan.
  • no not at all. they wont ask you to write in tamil. they .... 22 Jan.
hitesht002
HITESH T @hitesht002

@Mr.19 sir i am writin sbi assoc this time from chennai..  since im frm rajasthn  i cant read or writ tamil but i can speak in tamil.. will this be a problem in interview??

Mr.19
Manimaran MSD @Mr.19 46

no not at all. they wont ask you to write in tamil. they will jus question u in english... in your case they might ask you some ques in tamil

SBI associate clerk 2014, Exam discussion - PaGaLGuY
SBI associate clerk 2014, Exam discussion - PaGaLGuY
Links open from 20 November to 9 December 2014 http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiclknov14 https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/44978/143453/Assoclrk.pdf/20f9be64-755f-4882-b4bf-81f57c1146c... Total 6425 vacancies in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. So, go puys :smiley:

Pagalguy

• 1 Like  
I believe I  understand people better, but they do not !! 

@mekha.g

is there any furthur selection chance in sbi associates?

is there any furthur selection chance in sbi associates?

• No. 23 Oct '14.
  • ya. recruitment issued. 18 Nov '14.

did anyone get ur joining letters by post?what are d documents that hav to be carried while joing? do we have to call the branch before reporting?

• 3 Comments
  • I have received appointment letter and letter of introduc.... 08 Nov '13.
  • yes received appointment letter & letter of introduction. 08 Nov '13.
skippy
skippy ap @skippy
I have received appointment letter and letter of introduction.
sunithapaul
sunitha @sunithapaul 1
yes received appointment letter & letter of introduction

I got Nanded Kini branch but there is no ladies staff there plz tell me any one got the same branch and I want to contact HR at aurangabad plz give me the contact no....

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

247 people follow this discussion.