Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

Life @ IBA Bangalore

• Created by @razabpn
Hi folks,, welcome to our page.... And dont forget to thank me to start the page.... This is my 2nd year at IBA and i enjoy every moment of it... The Scenery , Greenery( Natural / Unnatural!!) here is amazing... Whole campus looks l... Read More »

Hi I am a current IBA Student (batch 13-15). People can get in touch with me through email sdinesh@hotmail.com

• 1 Like  

what is the minimum and maximum ctc offered to the students @ IBA during placement?

• 1 Like  
  • Minimum is 3.75 and max is 7 lakhs. 20 Aug.
School Of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies, across various industry verticals that believe in the philosophy – Redefine education. Redefine leadership. Admissions Open!

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now

Admissions Open for 14th Batch of PGDM at IBA Bangalore

IBA Bangalore's PGDM is

Internationally Accredited and AICTE Approved.

Apply Online before 31st March, 2014 (www.iba.ac.in)

www.iba.ac.in; Official Thread - http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/official-indus-business-academy-iba-admission-query-thread-t-72611/p-2962034

Current Batch Placement Update... the partial list as of Feb 2014...

www.iba.ac.in; Official Thread - http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/official-indus-business-academy-iba-admission-query-thread-t-72611/p-2962034
Attachments

IBA Bangalore is among the 20 Internationally Accredited B-School. This makes the PGDM globally accepted for Employment and Further Education with high degree of credibility.

Attachments

Hi All,

Happy to announce that placements have started this year with bang:

Following companies have already come for placement this year

1) Trident Group

2) ITC Hotel

3) Berger Paints

4) Kunhe - Nagel

5) Naukri.com

6) Redington

7) 99acres.com

8) Kotak Mahindra Insurance

Keep watching this space...

• 1 Like  
I am joining IBA 2013-15 batch
  • 3 Likes  
  • @samairakhan @sunnysam welcome.. :smiley:. 19 Jun '13.
  • mee too..... :grin:. 18 Jun '13.
plzz can ne1 temme...d workin days for d pgdm course...is it mon 2 fri...or mon 2 sat...
3 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Did anyone got the joining letter which they mention in last mail regarding induction programme and things need to carry...???

• 3Comments
  • @imsheen r u also joining iba. 13 Jun '13.
  • I guess our admission letter will be enough for reporting.... 06 Jun '13.
nitishdubey
Nitish Kumar Dubey @nitishdubey 14
@kash.kashyap there are step by step process which needs to be followed.. and you do not need to worry.. volunteers will be appointed to guide you towards the process.
kash.kashyap
Jayanth Kashyap @kash.kashyap 1
I guess our admission letter will be enough for reporting in IBA on 1st July. And regarding things need to carry, we already submitted our certificates & score cards at the time of interview process. So, In general lets go with our passport photos and the copy's of fee receipts with admission letters..

Friends, Is the maximum students got paid internship this year..?

How was the internship program here..?

kashyap 

May I know how good the Gym in the campus..Is it fine for work outs..?

• 4Comments
  • yes... 19 May '13.
  • hey r u joining ds yr.. 18 May '13.
kashyap 
Placement updates:

Two of our seniors got placed in E & Y..
One in Standard chartered Bank...

Arpit Kumar 12-14 Batch IBA Bangalore  Curator, TEDx IBA Bangalore 

Hi when are the new classes for 2013- 2015 batch starting ?

• 8Comments
  • thanks. 13 May '13.
  • 17 june. 13 May '13.
  8 Comments
kash.kashyap
Jayanth Kashyap @kash.kashyap 1
Dude, The new classes commence from 3rd July for (13-15 batch).. It was postponed as an International Accreditation team visiting IBA in the 3rd week of June for inspection.. Hope the Best for getting this accreditation..:)
can any one plz tels me hwz the mess food n hostel...
n after the classes can we wear anything or its compulsory to wear the jeans n all.
do we hv to wash clothes by our self ?????
  • 7Comments
  • @Arpit_kumar is it compulsory to take laundry fecility..... 12 May '13.
  • There is a laundry facility in the campus and outside als.... 12 May '13.
  7 Comments
Arpit_kumar
Arpit Kumar @Arpit_kumar 691
There is a laundry facility in the campus and outside also. You have to wear formals from 9 AM to 6 PM. Mess food is sometime good sometime aiwe hi types. Hostel is good no prb. in that thing.
i hv heard IBA is just like a army school.Is it so????
  • thnx @Arpit_kumar. 12 May '13.
  • @anuj9 No its not like an army school, ya definitely some.... 12 May '13.
Arpit_kumar
Arpit Kumar @Arpit_kumar 691
@anuj9 No its not like an army school, ya definitely some rules and regulations are there for maintaining discipline in college and some for our benefits also. These all are like general rules which every other college also have.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

216 people follow this discussion.