About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@crack_d_cat

Tags

Life @ DMS, IIT Delhi

Hey there fellow DMS junta... I know after our busy schedules of work n fun, we dont really get time to jot down our collective thoughts, but a thread like this can act as a good start to talk about life @ DMS and will also serve another purp...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 10   

For regular updates about DMS, IIT Delhi. Follow DMS on Facebook

CAT 2012: 98.28 converts: IMT G, VGSOM and DMS IIT Delhi. Rejects : 6 new iims :(

DMS organized the entrepreneurship meet and start up showcase. Read to see that the entrepreneurship is in the blood of IIT Delhi

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

"Start-UP Young" at DMS IIT Delhi conducted by

Startup Leadership Program, along with Global Entrepreneurship Week.

At the Start-UP Young event, we would try to provide some practical solutions and tips to the student and young entrepreneurs.

Venue: Room Number 101, Bharti Building, IIT Delhi. 110016.

CNBC's Young Turks Start-up India funding Challenge @ DMS IIT Delhi

WOW wat a thread Really you guys have put some great insights of DMS, IIT Delhi. I would love to find some more news directly from horse's mouth (read seniors).

BTW love the quote "NETWORK BANAA, NETWORK!!!"

Networking is after all what MBA is all about (whether virtual or interpersonal)...
:P
  • 1 Like  

WOW wat a thread Really you guys have put some great insights of DMS, IIT Delhi. I would love to find some more news directly from horse's mouth (read seniors).

BTW love the quote "NETWORK BANAA, NETWORK!!!"

• 2 Likes  
DMS, IIT Delhi 2012-14

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi!

It gives us immense pleasure to launch the March edition of the e-mouthpiece of DMS IIT Delhi - REYANSH.

Based on the feedback for the past two editions, we have made some changes to the magazine. The biggest focus this time around has been on the design & the look of the magazine. We have also started 3 new sections in the magazine, a discussion board where our students comment on some latest topic, a book review section which includes detailed review of two books & a fun section having a fun element to supplement the normal MBA gyaan.

With our cover story, "Not Just Another Brick In the Wall", we have tried to pay a humble tribute to Rahul Dravid.

The featured articles, "Building India - Developing Synergy between Self, Informal and Mainstream Economy" along with "Port Develpment in Gujarat - A model for PPP" will surely be a value add in terms of knowledge and in a lighter vein, there is "The Dancers of Dawn", the memoirs of the first step in DMS and then finally comes "No gas, Please" to tickle your funny bone !

The highlight of this issue is the special coverage of Building India Inc.12, the annual business summit of DMS, IIT Delhi which witnessed the gracious presence of eminent personalities like MP,Rajya Sabha - Mr. Mani Shankar Aiyar, world-renowned motivational speaker - Mr. Shiv Khera and the Nawab of Najafgarh - Mr. Virender Sehwag.

Hope you enjoy reading it just as much as we did making it.!!

Download your copy at - http://www.dmsiitd.org/images/pdf/Reyansh03.PDF ( On the page, right click on 'click here' and use 'Save link as' to download )

You can also have a look at all the previous editions at Archive : Department Of Management Studies, IIT Delhi - Editorial Board

For latest news of Reyansh and other campus happenings,our FB page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reyan...538611?sk=wall

To subscribe Reyansh - https://docs.google.com/a/dmsiitd.or...p5V3c6MQ#gid=0

For suggestions and valuable feedback, Please do feel free to reach us at reyansh@dmsiitd.org

Regards,
Nishant
Member, MediaCell,
DMS, IIT Delhi

Hi,

On public demand, we are releasing the recording of the webinar sessions coducted successfully by students of DMS, IIT Delhi.
Meeting Recording: Webinar @ DMS, IIT Delhi Admissions 2012 | AnyMeeting - The Completely Free Web Conferencing and Meeting Service

For aspirants who missed out on the sessions due to some reason, this is a chance to cover some lost ground.

-Nishant

Old Monk Says
But jwalaites dont go to katwaria.... idhar we have our very own jwala's parantha wala .... vo band nahin hoga. bhale hi mess me rajasthani bane ya continental.... waha ki chai ho ya egg parantha ya maggi ya bun fry... sab ultimate... gives serious competition to all d MC Donald's etc :nono: ... way ahead in taste and way below in price.....

It has been rechristened as GKB (Gate k bahar ) :P

But jwalaites dont go to katwaria.... idhar we have our very own jwala's parantha wala .... vo band nahin hoga. bhale hi mess me rajasthani bane ya continental.... waha ki chai ho ya egg parantha ya maggi ya bun fry... sab ultimate... gives serious competition to all d MC Donald's etc :nono: ... way ahead in taste and way below in price.....

Old Monk Says
yaar mess food festival phir se rakhwao.... pehle din ka rajasthani menu bekaar tha ... but haan 2nd day's punjabi platter made up for it & even the mughlai one on d last day :biggrin:.....

But hamare hostel me, Rajasthani food was the best... Purely my opinion... Bhai aisa khana ho toh katwariya sarai ke aadhe food junctions band ho jayenge...

yaar mess food festival phir se rakhwao.... pehle din ka rajasthani menu bekaar tha ... but haan 2nd day's punjabi platter made up for it & even the mughlai one on d last day :biggrin:.....

CAT.Genie Says
Does IIT Delhi gives hostel to MBA interns like MDI ??

If you mean MBA Interns of other colleges at Delhi. Then IIT Delhi doesn't have provision of hostel since it is at the jurisdiction of central IIT.

Does IIT Delhi gives hostel to MBA interns like MDI ??

@Nishant Himadri ka support huh?

While Jwala & Girnar fight on who is the best, on another planet:

K - Koi trip pe chalte hai yaar! Fun karenge, fun.

Moi - Tu pagal hai kya. Bahut kaam hai! BII is coming up, uska kaam hai phir ISM ka presentation, Reyansh keliye management book review likhna hai, BECS mein to waat lag gayi yaar abhi damage control ka time hai, aur juniors ke queries bhi answer karna hai and...

K - Faltu! Adellam romba mukhyam! (All that is very important I am sure) Get out of bed tomorrow morning and book tickets in tatkal. We are going to Amritsar.

Moi - Tatkal! Are you crazy? Can't. Irctc website ka kuch nahin ho sakta. Wait, What? Amritsar? No chance. Nada.

K - I don't know all that. Talk to D and do whatever. We are going the day after to Amritsar and that's about it. EOC.

Day after the next on the train to Amritsar:

Moi - Dude, I have loads of work to do. BII is coming..

All - SHUT UP!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

58 people follow this discussion.