Life@ BIM Trichy

Hi guyz, Well its been quite a few months since i have been here at BIM. Having lived all my life in Delhi and Pune , Trichy was a surprise package for me. A calm place but a very beautiful n scenic city is a refreshing place for anyone to co...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 50   
MARWAR'2012 is on full swing. The teams are literally outdoing each other in terms of creativity and innovation. Its a real treat to be at BIM this time of the year. One could easily feel the pulse and electrifying energy going through the place. Today we are having the gala event, where this year's MARWAR winner will be announced. Can't wait to watch all the action as the teams battle it out for the ultimate marketing prize by impressing the tough jury and defending their ideas by handling the volley of questions thrown at them by the ever curious audiences.

Today, it will be the last team standing.

One question ....... Don't you wish you were here !!!!
Sunwinder Pal Singh, BIM,Trichy, 2012-2014
@shekys I am sure they would be so :)
@sunwinderpal They are also upcoming legends.
  • 1 Like  
@shekys Achal and Jyotsana are their mentors :)
@sunwinderpal Curious to know who is the guide for the Chevaliers team. The term is a prefix given to the legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan.
It seems like World War 3 has begun in our campus. A war among all the marketers- “Marwar”, the Flagship event of the Marketing Club “BisMarc” commenced two days back. It is a four day event, where a Business Plan is to be launched, promoted and forecasted. All the PGP1 students are divided into 15 groups and each group is expected to come up with unique business plans. I never saw BIM in this form, it seems like all the groups are injected with energy pills. It has become impossible to differentiate between day and night. Everybody is working hard to give their best and shine among the lot. The elimination round is already over, 8 out of 15 teams have been selected for the upcoming rounds. The competition is getting tougher day by day. Right from unique idea generation, to presentation to promotion, convincing people and selling their products/services – BIM has turned into a real 'Market' place. The seniors and mentors are trying hard to encourage their respective teams and keep their spirits high. Day after tomorrow is the final round, the nail biting moment, where the selected teams should come up with the full business plan and present it infront of the jury members. Winning or losing doesn't matter, the learning here is immense…Wishing all the teams good luck, may the best team wins!!

• 2 Likes  

Hey friends, the first round of results are out for MARWAR'2012. The competition was as intense as it was educating. Congratulations to the teams who are shortlisted and wishing them all the best for the future rounds.

1. Anthaprerna
2. Markaholics
3. Kshatriyas
4. Conquistadors
5. Elite Express
6. Chevaliers
7. Serendipity
8. Satva
Go Marketers Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 Like  

Here comes the mother of all battles ............ the dream of any marketing warrior ..... MARWAR'2012. The campus has literally turned into a battle ground of wit and wisdom. Keep looking for all the latest updates on the classic marketing event held at God's own campus

• 1 Like  

Guys, sharing with you all the best captured moments of Gratia. Enjoy and relive the night

• 3 Likes  
Attachments

Just back after attending Gratia'2012....a night to remember, an enthralling evening. Term it whatever you want to say...it was simply rocking.

The event had everything...songs, dance, skit ....you name it, the event had it. Special thanks Kalaicom for organizing such an awsome night.

And yes, the pics are on its way....keep following the thread for pics and all the latest events and happenings at BIM.

Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost !!!!

Marwar here I come
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

115 people follow this discussion.