SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BIM Trichy, Trichy

Life@ BIM Trichy

Hi guyz, Well its been quite a few months since i have been here at BIM. Having lived all my life in Delhi and Pune , Trichy was a surprise package for me. A calm place but a very beautiful n scenic city is a refreshing place for anyone to co... Read More »
BIM, Trichy - 30 Years of Excellence
  • 1 Like  
  • It is a gr8 place to be in irrespective of your background.. 27 Apr.
  • Really inspired by the video .... i don't know, how goo.... 27 Apr.
Building Managers with Competence and Leaders with Integrity @ BIM, Trichy.
BIMAdmission
BIM Admissions @BIMAdmission 445
It is a gr8 place to be in irrespective of your background.
sunilm98
Sahastranshu Mishra @sunilm98 52
Really inspired by the video ....
i don't know, how good would be this place for a fresher

Hi Seniors,

I got selected in BIM and very happy to get into such a reputed institute.

I am working in Chennai right now.

I'm thinking to visit BIM to get a feel of the ambience of life @BIM, since Chennai is closer to Trich.

I can come on any weekend. Pls let me know if I can visit the campus on a weekend?

Others, Please let me know if any other converts are interested to join me:)

• hi @karthikmss ....i have converted too and have u visite.... 14 May.
  • @karthikmss : Yes, of course you can visit campus any tim.... 23 Apr.
sravan-kumar
sravan kumar @sravan-kumar 1
hi @karthikmss ....i have converted too and have u visited the campus btw???
sunwinderpal
Sunwinder Singh @sunwinderpal 1.0 k
@karthikmss : Yes, of course you can visit campus any time. You can post this request in FB group where aspirants are more active and you will have better response. Congrats and all the best
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Hi. Could anybody throw some light on the batch size at BIM? and also the gender ratio? thank you:)
  • Also, pls post your queries in the appropriate thread. .... 17 Mar.
  • 120 is the batch size. no fixed gender ratio. it is aroun.... 16 Mar.
IIM Indore PGP 2014_16
What are my chances at 89.98? How is life for a Vizag guy in Trichy?
  • 3Comments
  • @venkat89 : As you have been shortlisted your chances of .... 19 Mar.
  • @BIMAdmission could you plese help me out?. 18 Mar.

Venkat

Admissions Committee, KJ SIMSR

https://www.facebook.com/postbox77

sunwinderpal
Sunwinder Singh @sunwinderpal 1.0 k
@venkat89 : As you have been shortlisted your chances of conversion will soleley depend on your performance in GD/PI/WAT. Also, would request you to post the query in the respective thread. All the best

Will I get in 87 percentile?how is life for a mumbai Marathi boy @Bim?

• The chances are pretty decent. Do not worry about the lif.... 15 Feb.
BIMAdmission
BIM Admissions @BIMAdmission 445
The chances are pretty decent. Do not worry about the life at BIM as there are many students from Mumbai here. Pls do apply. ATB!!. Also pls post your query in the appropriate thread.
Looking at the pics posted here and in FB, I am amazed at the spirit of the whole event. Kudos to the organizers for the idea and more importantly the execution. I hope this event becomes an annual affair, something that the people of Trichy and neighbouring districts look forward to every year and come down to participate in large numbers

• 1 Like  
Here are a few pics ppl...
Attachments
The BIM 5k Run was a huge success with thousands of runners participating to promote the cause of safe driving. The smooth and hassle free manner in which this event was held is a standing testimony to the managerial skills of its' students. Pics coming soon..
  • 2 Likes  
BIM Trichy runs for the cause of safe driving. The BIM 5k run that is to be conducted this Sunday (2nd Feb) will be a first of its' kind initiative by BIM Trichy. All are invited!! What are you waiting for??? Hurry and Register for the run and feel proud!!
FB Page:

Attachments
Whoa... what a day it was ! One of the best and most enjoyed Republic Days !
Started off with Events conducted by Welfarecom and ended with most exciting flash mob at busiest places in Trichy !! Most memorable and cherished !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLZOupa9xkE&feature;=youtu.be

• 1 Like  
One life..why compromise !!  
Last weekend well spent in campus. Didn't mind travelling 300 kms away just to play volleyball. Touching gesture by Sportscomm to name the badminton tournament after Reshma, one of the most wonderful persons to have walked on this earth.

Most Awaited flagship event of BIM has just kicked off with the first round !!
All the best Warriors !
  • 1 Like  
what is the CAT cut off at BIM??
  • Hi Soham , the CAT cutoff is around 85% last year .. 19 Oct '13.
Trichy time again on Aug 24th when the much awaited convocation for my batch happens.Usually scheduled to happen in Jan, it had to be postponed for various reasons. Looking forward to bonding with old batchmates and the juniors.

Hope the chill weather and rains continue till then for that would be the best time to visit the Kaveri river and Kallanai dam--brimming at all distributaries in full flow.
Logged into Pagalguy after almost 1.5 yrs!!

been 2 yrs since i passed out of BIM....and i MISS that place!! this post is just to remind myself of all those wonderful times at BIM...

#Nostalgic #Missing BIM Life and friends
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

113 people follow this discussion.