Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

LIBA Admissions 2012-2014

Hey ALL, With CAT and XAT notifications being released, I know most of you would be gearing up to face them. I also know most of you would have LIBA as your preference for your B-School. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is a ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 148   
dear seniors
I have send my PA and DD on 17 feb. and from the indan post web site i got to know that my parcel has been delivered at LIBA admission offise. I am yet to receive any confirmation from LIBA. I have already sent 2 mail regarding this but got no replies so far. With just 3 days remaining and GDPI dates clashing I am very worried about my form's status. plz help me guys.

All mails are being sent immediately... check your spam...

With the payment advice form we have to mail the IMS receipt - do we have to send the original IMS receipt or a photocopy of the receipt?

take a photocopy for ur reference and send the original...

Also, in the IMS receipt my name has been wrongly printed as "Ayush" instead of "Aayush" - will that create any problems?

may or may not... can't say... if you want, request IMS to give a new receipt..

selvam Says
can i still apply to LIBA???? or time over????

not over...

arijitprepares Says
It says 'Last dates to fill up the application form online is 29 February 2012'. Does it mean the completed form and DD should reach them by 29th Feb or it can reach them a little later?

march 3 atmost...

BUAH Says
hey does anyone know the latest cutoffs for catholic christians ??...

cut offs will be released only with the gdpi call letters...

aayush10 Says
Seniors please help....

you may post a 1000times, but we can reply only when we come online...

Hello seniors and fellow puys.. My CAT percentile is 79.83.. I have 10th- 85%, 12th- 74%.. I did my graduation in BE(IT) from Pune University.. If I include all 4 yrs as my aggregate, then my percentage is below 60. But , I have scored more than 60% in the final year.. Pune University considers final yr aggregate as the main aggregate. Even my passing certificate says that I passed in "FIRST CLASS".. Am I eligible to apply to LIBA? What are my chances of getting a call at this percentile in CAT??

General Category student..

aggregate of all sems must be 60%

crashin0sam Says
What are the expected dates of gd/pi in delhi??

it will be in march-april...
  • 1 Like  

seniors
please help

i wrongly mentioned the ims PAID date as 26 FEB in the form... whereas my ims receipt shows 27 feb

will this be a problem??

please help asap

seniors
please help

i wrongly mentioned the ims PAID date as 26 FEB in the form... whereas my ims receipt shows 27 feb

will this be a problem??

please help asap

I think of all the elite colleges only LIBA is left now to announce the GD/PI shortlist. Guys when is it coming out? We are waiting !!

My profile:

CAT oa: 92.72

sec1: 93.04
sec2:86

BE (ECE): 74.5 (passed 2011)
XII : 87.91
X : 84.64

Fresher
Category: GEN

What are my chances?

@Sachininsane as long as you have proof to show tht only your final year percentage is considered you should be fine.. but check with the institute to be sure

What are the expected dates of gd/pi in delhi??

That's like just your opinion man !!  

Hello seniors and fellow puys.. My CAT percentile is 79.83.. I have 10th- 85%, 12th- 74%.. I did my graduation in BE(IT) from Pune University.. If I include all 4 yrs as my aggregate, then my percentage is below 60. But , I have scored more than 60% in the final year.. Pune University considers final yr aggregate as the main aggregate. Even my passing certificate says that I passed in "FIRST CLASS".. Am I eligible to apply to LIBA? What are my chances of getting a call at this percentile in CAT??

General Category student..

With the payment advice form we have to mail the IMS receipt - do we have to send the original IMS receipt or a photocopy of the receipt?

Also, in the IMS receipt my name has been wrongly printed as "Ayush" instead of "Aayush" - will that create any problems?

Seniors please help....

hey does anyone know the latest cutoffs for catholic christians ??...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

366 people follow this discussion.