LIBA Admissions 2012-2014

Hey ALL, With CAT and XAT notifications being released, I know most of you would be gearing up to face them. I also know most of you would have LIBA as your preference for your B-School. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is a ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 99   

Hey seniors..
Just 1 question..Do i need to pay extra to register via both CAT and XAT ??
I have alredy collected d broucher frm IMS worth 1000...can i click "both CAT and XaT " ??
I am registering right now so kindly respond asap..thnx bro.

i have 78.81% in cat
10th-80.2
12th-73.2%

can i get a call from liba.

Plz reply seniors...

have you done or doing graduation?
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
Hi Seniors,

What is the last date to apply for LIBA??
The form fill up can be done online or I have to send some draft along with documents.

Kindly elaborate the form fill up process.

Thanks

feb 29.
see the website www.liba.edu for step by step procedure

XAT overall:92.49
English:70.28
Quant:96.46:clap:
Decision making:84
X:87
XII:75
GRADUATION:74
In final year of graduation
What are my chances

nice chances...

write what branch is mentioned in the dd...

okiee sir..but i am confused that which branch name i hv to write issuing one or drawing one??

is there two branch names written in your dd?

Hi Senior,

Are there a ny chances for a call from LIBA and final conversion, considering the below profile(especially %ile is DM) :

XAT:
OA: 88.43
QA: 88.98
VA: 95.05
DM :26.73

10TH : 86.6
12TH : 73.4
B.E : 71.94

WORK EXP: 2 YRS..

Pls reply .. Shoul I apply considering Very low score in DM for XAT ?

applying is your own decision.
converting depends on your gdpi(if u get a call).

Hi

I have scored above 85 in qa and dm in xat but got a mere 57.78 in va
Is it ok to apply ?

Thanks

yes, you can apply with any score.

xs2gagan Says
what do we have to fill in the experience section for current employment.....for total exp in months they have asked till 31 dec, 2011....bt as i m still working what shud i write in the dates shud i write the current date or leave it blank

write what they have asked. Its doesn't mean that you should have resigned on the mentioned date...

hi liba admission team and seniors..
i had a disastrous cat this year...a mere 30 percentile..
but my academics are good..
do i stand a chance to get a call anyhow for gd/pi from liba, chennai?

almost nil.

ping2jatin Says
I have purchased the admission card from IMS center in delhi by paying Rs. 1000. I filled the form. After completion i.e uploading the photograph and signature. when i click the next button it redirects me to a url which says LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION but nothing is displayed in the browser. Its complete blank and I am unable to move forward. i checked my email id also but no mail. Seniors or anyone who has applied to liba might help...

you have to finish that step, to complete registration... try again..
virk anika Says
I got 82 percentile in xat .....shud i apply to liba or not.....and wat other options i have with me.....kindly help me out...

U can apply to LIBA.. and regarding other options, I will suggest you to do the ground-work urself .. dat will b d best strategy.. Best of Luck...

sorry.. I dont think you can get a call..
rawankush Says
My cat Score is 77.32 with 66 in QA and 87 in VA. I have more than 2 years work ex with decent extra curriculars and acads. Any chances?

U can get a call.. why not.. we dont know the criteria.. isnt it?
Hi

I have scored above 85 in qa and dm in xat but got a mere 57.78 in va
Is it ok to apply ?

Thanks

Yes.. U should apply cos no one knows d cut-off criteria as of now.. Best of luck..
Hi Senior,

Are there a ny chances for a call from LIBA and final conversion, considering the below profile(especially %ile is DM) :

XAT:
OA: 88.43
QA: 88.98
VA: 95.05
DM :26.73

10TH : 86.6
12TH : 73.4
B.E : 71.94

WORK EXP: 2 YRS..

Pls reply .. Shoul I apply considering Very low score in DM for XAT ?

yes.. that can be a problem.. still.. All d Best...
XAT overall:92.49
English:70.28
Quant:96.46:clap:
Decision making:84
X:87
XII:75
GRADUATION:74
In final year of graduation
What are my chances

Good chance of getting a call.. All d best...

i have 78.81% in cat
10th-80.2
12th-73.2%

can i get a call from liba.

Plz reply seniors...

ping2jatin Says
I have purchased the admission card from IMS center in delhi by paying Rs. 1000. I filled the form. After completion i.e uploading the photograph and signature. when i click the next button it redirects me to a url which says LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION but nothing is displayed in the browser. Its complete blank and I am unable to move forward. i checked my email id also but no mail. Seniors or anyone who has applied to liba might help...

the link is opening here but while i click the next button. its complete blank and i unable to view my form and submit it. :help:

I got 82 percentile in xat .....shud i apply to liba or not.....and wat other options i have with me.....kindly help me out...

what do we have to fill in the experience section for current employment.....for total exp in months they have asked till 31 dec, 2011....bt as i m still working what shud i write in the dates shud i write the current date or leave it blank

Gagandeep Singh Media and Communications Cell | LBSIM

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

367 people follow this discussion.