LIBA Admissions 2012-2014

Hey ALL, With CAT and XAT notifications being released, I know most of you would be gearing up to face them. I also know most of you would have LIBA as your preference for your B-School. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is a ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 99   

At last got very relieved to see my selection for the GD/PI.

CAT 92.5 with sectionals above 85+
Center :ISI Delhi Date:- 29/03/2012.

Friends the call are being on the basis of the best of the CAT/XAT. as i have applied only through CAT. and it's written on the basis of XAT score.don't know about the sectionals.

please post both score.

Please continue in the gdpi thread- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/liba-gd-pi-experience-2012-14-25079712

we can't handle two threads at once....

Thanks,
Syed Ibrahim,
LIBA 2011-13.

• 1 Like  
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

Hi Seniors,

I have my gdpi date on 18th March @ Kolkata and its clashing with kj somaiya.:banghead:
Please help.
:-(

Shorlisted through XAT. 29/03/20/12 @ Institutional Area, Lodhi Road.(DELHI)
ThanX GOD. I dont have any other on 29TH

GAURAV ARORA , PGPBF 2012-14 @ National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune.

can anyone tell me when is the whole GD/PI process scheduled to end? when can we expect results for the same

Padmasankar Says
It says "You Need To Login/Relogin"... I entered my id and pwd correctly.

Same issue with my account..

Anybody with delhi dates?
GAURAV ARORA , PGPBF 2012-14 @ National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune.

Oh God !! NO ! No call :banghead::banghead: @ 80.75 CAT Gen Category QA 77 VA 83

Sorry ! we are sorry that your candidature could not be considered for the PGDM program 2012. Your score is not a complete indicator of your full potential. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors. We thank you for your interest in LIBA and its programs,and hope to see you at LIBA next year.

What's the cut off ???

Check http://liba.sify.net for GDPI Shortlist Status

Got the call on 18th March 9 AM @ Bangalore
XAT %le:
OA: 98.42
QA: 97.26
English: 87.97
DM: 95.53

Maybe the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason -Jerry Seinfeld
i got a call with 51.43 percentile in quant!!
oa 86.56 quant 51.43 eng 91.43 dm 90.15

not shortlisted for LIBA at 88.64 XAT

is the quant sectional cut off over 60 percentile because I have 59.64
decision making-98
english-80

anyone who got a call with sectional less than 60 in quant in XAT?

i got a call but surprisingly through XAT
OA-76 with only 47 in verbal
whereas CAT-88 percentile
ibi Says
I am not able to understand ur situation, can you PM me with the full details?

Messaged you my details

I hope you can sort it out.
ibi Says
I don't think it is possible, since always LIBA has stood by this stance of not allowing change of dates. But on your side put a mail to them.

okai, at what e-mail id can I send my request??

and thanks
@IBI-

can you throw some light on the sectionals

I haven't got a call for gd/pi at

88.64 overall
with 59.64 in quant
98 in dm
80 in english

I have mentioned in my previous post as well that i got a mail from admissions office that they dont have my profile updated in the database and wanted me to send my resume to the admissions team.

I am not able to understand ur situation, can you PM me with the full details?
ibi Says
I don't think it is possible, since always LIBA has stood by this stance of not allowing change of dates. But on your side put a mail to them.

yaay...

got a call....:)
modavasu Says
ok,could you please post the fb group link here?It's really tough for me to through all the pages to find out the fb link.

But from now, you can refer the first post in this thread for that...
^^^
Bro you are the student represntive of your college..we understand your situation, but please take this matter to management from our behalf..I dont want to start a sob story, but many of us are really screwed, first by all the entrance exams and now this..you were in our shoes once you know we are right in demanding a change in date..we are so helpless, I dont know about others, but Im begging to take our case to the management, because we are not spoilt with much of the choices that 99%ilers have!
Please for once go and talk to the management for change of dates.

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

367 people follow this discussion.