SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT LIBA, Chennai

LIBA Admissions 2012-2014

• Created by @ibi
Hey ALL, With CAT and XAT notifications being released, I know most of you would be gearing up to face them. I also know most of you would have LIBA as your preference for your B-School. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is a ... Read More »
Got a call on the basis of CAT score!
31st March, ISI Delhi
Sectionals as follows:-
QA:61.69
VA:97.30
Total:87.92
All The Best! :cheers:

Continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/79712-liba-gd-pi-experience-2012-a.html
  • 1 Like  
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Got a call on the basis of CAT score!
31st March, ISI Delhi
Sectionals as follows:-
QA:61.69
VA:97.30
Total:87.92
All The Best! :cheers:
  • 2 Likes  
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
gantavya167 Says
i dont think the calls they gave are all based on XAT as one of the guys who has not given XAT have also got a call and same line is written that u are shortlisted on basis of XAT

:wow: how is that possible??
that call may be based on cat score
i got a call.. XAT score 80.01
QA 83.38
verbal 54.26
decision making 87.25

is there any sectional cutoffs??

i dont think the calls they gave are all based on XAT as one of the guys who has not given XAT have also got a call and same line is written that u are shortlisted on basis of XAT
i got a call but surprisingly through XAT
OA-76 with only 47 in verbal
whereas CAT-88 percentile

i got a call.. XAT score 80.01
QA 83.38
verbal 54.26
decision making 87.25

is there any sectional cutoffs??
azuri Says
hii...i applied through shiksha and i just have a LIBA ID and i dont think they have given me any password.. please advise how to view if i have been selected for the GDPI..??

Hey guys, For those who applied via Shiksa.com, i am also one among them. I had called up the office last week on wednesday. The Lady there told me that, the Shiksa.com ppl are providing the info starting on 6th Only and hence there could be some delay. So anyways don't worry guys, we'll get some good news on monday may be.. Let's wait a bit... Having said that, in case we see ppl having similar cut off posting that they have got a call, then you can be absolutely sure, you would also get it.. don't worry ppl!!
  • 4 Likes  
Pavan Kumar | MBA : 2012 - 2014 | BIM Trichy | www.bim.edu
wheresthebell Says
please share ur percentiles guys !

80.01 percentile in XAT
73 in X (CBSE)
77 in XII (CBSE)
63 in graduation..
how are my chances?
  • 1 Like  
seniors and friends,

i got my gd/pi call letter from LIBA today

XAT - 96 percentile
10th - 90%
12th - 88%

GD/PI date : 17th march , 2:30 PM
VENUE : XT.XAVIER'S college , park street, kolkata

1) ANYBODY WHO HAS SAME DATE and VENUE, pls respond.
2) SENIORS PLEASE SHARE YOUR GP/PI EXPERIENCES AND START A THREAD REGARDING THE SAME.

Dude, first read the few previous messages before posting.... A new thread has been created and I have stopped responding here...
seniors and friends,

i got my gd/pi call letter from LIBA today

XAT - 96 percentile
10th - 90%
12th - 88%

GD/PI date : 17th march , 2:30 PM
VENUE : XT.XAVIER'S college , park street, kolkata

1) ANYBODY WHO HAS SAME DATE and VENUE, pls respond.
2) SENIORS PLEASE SHARE YOUR GP/PI EXPERIENCES AND START A THREAD REGARDING THE SAME.
cat 85.8
OA 85.8
QA 78.18
VA 98.39
NOT SHORT LISTED
ANY ONE WITH LESS OVERALL SHORTLISTED
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION ABOUT THE CUTOFF.

• 1 Like  
LIBA shortlisted ...

Date : april 3rd, 2:30 pm,
Venue : LIBA, Nugambakam
CAT score 86.16

login to the website http://liba.sify.net with LIBA id and password
  • 1 Like  
hii...i applied through shiksha and i just have a LIBA ID and i dont think they have given me any password.. please advise how to view if i have been selected for the GDPI..??
  • 2 Likes  
Sasanka Pritom Bhuyan | Class of '14 | Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
At last got very relieved to see my selection for the GD/PI.

CAT 92.5 with sectionals above 85+
Center :ISI Delhi Date:- 29/03/2012.

Friends the call are being on the basis of the best of the CAT/XAT. as i have applied only through CAT. and it's written on the basis of XAT score.don't know about the sectionals.

please post both score.

Reshmi did you get any mail?As my Gd/PI centre is also Delhi but i haven't received any mail till now
Hi any chance of changing the date as m workng professoinal already took three leaves for Gd/Pi of different colleges.Will be really difficult to take more leaves
I have got the call for GD/PI on 18th March Kolkata 9 AM slot but I am not able to send them a confirmation mail as everytime I try it says "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently" . Is the website having some problem as www.liba.edu is also not opening?

Also I have KJ Somaiya at the same slot as LIBA but LIBA have categorically mentioned in the mail that change of slot is not possible. But the last date for rescheduling my GD/PI for KJ Somaiya was 1st March. I am in a huge problem as both of the colleges are very important to me. Seniors can you please help me regarding this problem...:banghead:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

368 people follow this discussion.